Hey B! I found this in my Deadpool comic book... da fuq is it?

Hey B! I found this in my Deadpool comic book... da fuq is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_article_surveillance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tracking device? Anti theft device?

It's a "Don't steal our shit nigger" insert.

Dead pool is for retards

Listening bug, the FBI is onto you.

The feds are onto you, they snuck it into your book so they could find where you keep your stash.

>Hey B! I found this in my Deadpool comic book... da fuq is it?
It's a radio frequency transmitter/locator.
The police know where you are now

Jesus christ!!! Am I die?

Probably the oldest RFID device known to mankind. From the 1980s

Is that a thinktank?

illuminati tracking device, yes. they now know you own a deadpool comic. you are basically fucked.

I found it inna complete collection boook.. I no wanna die...

This is also what a VHS tape's "be kind, please rewind" sticker really is.

Ive got one of those before.

Its a calling card, but only for those who are smart enough to decrypt the message.

Being an user of a IQ of 170, I was able to eyeball and determine the message behind the card. Its actually a maze that if you can complete it, the path reveals a map to a drop spot.

At that drop spot, there will be a geocache. Within that there will be coordinates to an underground facility and a warning as to how you should proceed.

Due to my curiosity, I accepted and low and behold, I found the secret dungeon to a paramilitary organization recruiting for the overthrow of the world government. They greeted me with donuts and coffee and hurried me into a dark room.

Flood lights sparked on and slowly rolled a glass cylinder rolling towards me on a robotic motor vehicle. There I stood, shocked to see my idle's talking head appear before me in what I could only describe as a life support solution like you see on Futurama.

And thats the story of when I became a card carrying member of the Nazi SS and met my current pen pal, the fuhrer himself, Adolf Hitler.

Hmmm thanks.. but why is it in my comic book? I are gunna died?

Security magnet for book stores with those fancy anti theft panels at the door. Usually in the spine of high priced books and unremovable without damaging the book

That's why the cashier massages the book on the upcoming scanner, also in the foam of expensive cuts of meat at grocery stores, they set off those security alarms, not everything has them, in some jeans too

because faggots that buy certain type of merchandise are unemployed or young faggots without money and are prone to shoplift

I can't believe how much crap is in this thread. The guy was just asking a question; you guys could provide an actual answer. Fucks sake.

This is the correct answer. It is an antitheft device put in products in stores that is deactivated at the cash register. If it is not deactivated it sets off an alarm at the door.

Kek'd

OP here.. I enjoy the bullshit on the side plus finding out the truth.. it's Sup Forums for fucks sake.. honestly I wouldn't have it any other way

Top kek

As long as you can tell what's bullshit faggotry and what isn't, you're good I guess.

>maze
Kek

Anyone can take what's giving and research unroll they are satisfied

Maybe a NFC tag

>a nigger on Sup Forums
Kill yourself

Here ya go, OP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_article_surveillance

Pretty sure that's the lighting

technically it's the same as an NFC tag, but it's used for security. The devices at the entrance/exit that beep when you walk out without the tag being disabled.

give it back jamal

Anti-Theft device, it's supposed to be affixed to the book.