Exposed Memes

Exposed Memes

Better than Suarez

He's a fuckong fraud. I'm seriously gonna lose all Hope in humanity if people don't start realizing it.

Kys

(You)

>

why do all bayern players get proven as frauds

What did i miss? Why is Lewandowski a fraud? I dont watch the BuLi

Why does he look so North Italian? Do Slavs even exist?

He's not. He's one of Europes top strikers for years now. OP is just trying to be edgy.

WEW
E
W

It's the one pole who hates Lelwanfraudski. You're based, OP! I just want you to know this.

>exposing vernon kay
I don't think so, mate

This

He's pretty good actually, minimum one of the top 10 strikers right now

Ok you faggots, in case you are not baiting, but could you please elaborate further how exactly Lewandowski is a fraud?

>Scored 62 goals in 75 appearances for Bayern so far and already marked 15 goals in 19 league games this season.
>Scored 74 goals in 109 appearances for Dortmund

t. BJ Blazkowicz

>scored as part of the by far most successful team then
>scored as part of the most successful team now

This proves nothing. He should score 70 goals in 100 appearances with a team like Darmstadt.
He was just there for finishing. In Dortmund he hadn't the class of Barrios and has now not the class of a Obamayoung. He is worse than the player he has replaced at Buyern. He has only won the Torjägerkanone because Gaydiola benched Mandzukic.

Yet, he is considered by the press and the plebs better than any of these players. This is literally the definition of a fraud.

SHAREHOLDERS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD

>Scoring goals is bad

>scoring goals is the only thing to determine the quality of a player

*dibbs*

You're probably one of the guys who cried when Meshit was cucked by this Sambian dude, fucking hyprocrite.

>le score a lot of goals man

> (You)
>scoring goals is the only thing to determine the quality of a player
If the player is a centre forward why not?

>You're probably one of the guys who cried when Meshit was cucked by this Sambian dude, fucking hyprocrite.
Wot

>the power of German autism

Lewandowski is also quite good at things other than scoring goals though? Maybe not Suarez-level, but then again who isn't?

How many did he score at Euro 2016, lads?

L-lads?

I haven't seen Lewa for a while, but during his time at memertmund he was amazing in everything else.

There's a Germany supercup against Buyern that he won by playing at 30m of the goal and not even getting in the box

>clueless eplel babbies don't know shit about football

What a surprise. Lewy is the reason Bayern hasn't completely tanked this season.