Stop fapping to sissies and get your life together

Stop fapping to sissies and get your life together

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KfU69_up02Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you care what other people fap to?

I am a human, i care about my fellow humans future, i am not enforcing anything, merely debating and illuminating

You insecurities are showing and thats a nice water mark goy. I'm getting my shit together really but as for sissies etc. I'm not into that shit.

I'm somewhat bi but feminimity is a must and with that being said people have to be passable. I'm a percert but secure in the fact that: fun things are fun. Being bothered about what I stroke my cock to is pretty gay so get the fuck out you pruning faggot.

Why does what people fap to concern the future?

gay

I don't I usually quick post tell them they're fags

Put yourselves in my shoes, how do you convince someone of something when they reject even before thinking *straight*

get out of your heads and change your perspective, imagine you are another person and see your life in third person

be like me and jerk off to pictures of yourself as a girl. straightest thing you can do

I'm not rejecting it? I'm just asking your rationale in deciding the what people fap to concerns the future.

Do you not have an answer?

No, you're a symptom of wider problem. The emasculation of Western society. It's not you in particular that anyone cares about. That's your ego talking. You're not that important. The problem is that as a society becomes emasculated it starts enter it's last phase before collapse. Every single great society/kingdom/ ect that has gone through has fallen. So essentially people like you and the ider acceptance of people like you, is a clear sign that we are entering the fall of Western society. As a consequence our kid and their kids will likely live under slavery to a more Masculine invade. My money is on the Muslims.

Do you understand now? Read a bit of history, this lesson is cemented.

That was my answer, do as i asked and the answer will manifest by itself.

The fuck does that mean, you ever heard of syntax son?

As it stands, I don't need to pretend to be an 'alpha man'. I was born as one and need not put on a facade to justify my existence nor my sexuality that has nothing to do with anyone but me and the people involved.

Stop being the third party and become involved with your own love life. As for me, I like what I like and for personal reasons and issues I'd rather not dwell on: I'm a bit of a nymphomaniac. So fuck it, why not enjoy myself?

You're literally retarded.

So you don't have answer? Cool thanks. What's the point of having a thread where you want to "debate" if you're not going to play ball?

that's pretty fucking straight t b h

>So fuck it, why not enjoy myself?
You merely think you are enjoying yourself, but it's not real, only the feeling is real, i would compare it to smoking, only there is no death label

You didn't give it any thought, you just replied asap, stop rushing to the keyboard and think calmly, this is a safe space user, be vulnerable.

Okay- so you're not just insecure. You're a Sup Forums shill.

How about this- it's not that MY overinflated ego comes into this argument but you obsession with maintaining order because you find yourself lost in a new world. I honestly don't care about social norm and if everyone else wanted to practice normal vanilla 'heterosexual' acts then so be it. Most of my kink came from messing around with dominant girls in the past so first of all your argument is moot and invalid. Secondly, I'm only half 'westerner' if that and take pride that as an individual I am who I am.

If you're so scared of your own sexuality then that is on you. Variety is the spice of life and without it I'd be just like you and too afraid to taste anything beyond mayonnaise.

I realise this is bait, but thise are some unhealthy levels of NaO2 and I thought you'd do better to take a break and healthier perspective on things.

how does fapping negatively affect ones life though?

fapping to girls is okay as a teen
fapping to men in makeup at +21 is a problem

>Hurr durr- Black and white isnt grey!
You're a fucking invalid.

never

That's a lot of assumptions user. If you take a moment to think honestly about what you just said to me, you'd realize you have zero grounds to make such assumptions. I did not express anything that could be tied to me or how I feel about any particular subject. My feelings and or opinions are irrelevant here. Frankly, yours as as well.

This is not bait at all, I assure of that. This is simply history repeating. I'm simply observing hat is in fact happening. This has all happened before and it will happen again.

Again, your, or my opinions and or feelings on the subject are absolutely irrelevant.

Don't with your heart in matter of intellect.

fucking keyboard is driving me nuts, fill in the missing words. Don't *think* with your heart in matter of intellect. Yours *are* as well, ect ect

Kek- deflection has never been a point of argument but I guess you're just pissed off I'm shooting down all your threads. Not one part of your response merited a reaction from me but I'm finding this all too amusing to stop.

I did not claim that my personal opiniom had any significance to anyone but myself: in fact, that was my point. I don't need to validate my existence through anyone else.

Were that the case, I'd rather kill myself. More to the point- if you'd like to add some citation to your argument I'm here and can listen to your bullshit all day. Barring that, why are you trying so hard to convince yourself?

user. Now you just sound crazy. I did not make a thread in at least a week. Look at the numbers of my post. I'm not the same user you were talking to before.

Seriously, you're an emotional mess.

As for my citation, look at every great civilization that has veer fallen. There's is a clear undeniable pattern present in every single one. That is the mass emasculation, feminization and mass acceptance of that emasculation and feminization before the collapse of each respective society in question.

It's undeniably true.

You're trying to personally attack me because Sup Forums is failing and if you must know that like every great empire before it: the reason is collapse under its own weight and hubris of a self-supposed strength. I'm a history buff and would love to go into this debate but my assumption is that you'll just wiki-warrior the whole argument.

Face facts- you've lost kid. You'll never get dubs at this rate.

I see you've given up and taking the I was trolling the whole time approach.

I'm done here. Another enlighten person to jot down in my score card.

You're very welcome.

Try and be the bright future you'd like for you and yours, not the cause of their enslavement.

good bye.

>given up, but I'ma leave now.
Enjoy faggot, retreat to your dying hellhole. You are the cancer if Sup Forums and not once did I state that I was trolling.

All statements expressed were a matter of my opinion and that just happened to get you panties in a bunch. Your lack of argument makes your point of debate as meaningless as your own existence in this tiny spec of the universe.

youtu.be/KfU69_up02Y

Finally, another person with a functioning brain

Samefag much?