Any med fags out there that can help?

Any med fags out there that can help?
I woke up with this but smaller, still was sore tho. Went to work, just got off. Hurts like a bitch. A solid 6/10 when I walk and I've broken bones so that's pretty bad. It is shiny under light and has the texture of a pimple.

What do doc?

Im no doctor but maybe its shingles?

Ingrown hair? Abces or whatever the fuck it's called

Likely bacterial infection. Go to doctor to have it drained, cleaned and given antibiotics.

Where is it on your body?

shit dude, youre gonna die

Thigh

Where do you live

Looks like MRSA. Get it lanced/drained.

Maybe try bathing more often you sick fuck burger.

You've got MRSA or something comparable. You need a doctor to get antibiotic. If left untreated that infection may travel to your blood and become fatal

How about go to a fucking doctor you dweeb.
>I can't afford it
Move to a country that treats you like a human.

Don't think so, no puss

Sickle Cell

you're fucking dumb. what the fuck does "no puss" mean? unless you're OP how the fuck would you know. and even if you are OP how the fuck would he know? it hasn't been opened up. the puss doesn't sit ON TOP OF the skin. it is very obviously infected. regardless of what the specific infection is he needs to go to the doctor

Looks like a staph infecton, but I ain't no doc.

Could be a bug bite

Did you get stabbed by a knife or syringe in your pocket? If it is hot to the touch you should go to your nearest CVS and be seen by a nurse practitioner and prescribed antibiotices.

Who's dumb? It's called "pus", not "puss". You are thinking of your mom's money maker.

Like Canada where you have to pay 12k for not taking your shoes off because you go to an apartment you own but some sand niggers leased there but haven't paid rent

cellulitis

I would do a couple things here...

1. Mark around the edges of infections like this with a pen, that way you can tell if its increasing in size or shrinking. Note times so you can see how its growing etc.
2. See a doctor/nurse/healthcare provider you may need antibiotics or to have it drained etc.

Op here, would it be ok to sleep off then go to a doc tomorrow?

Looks like staph. Get that shit looked at asap

Probably

But cover it

Yeah, could be infection or bug bite. Consider getting thee to a doctor, especially if you're already taking immuno-suppressor drugs. Could also be an abscess with pus sitting deeply.

Its Shingles same as chicken pox hurts like a bitch, Not much you can do about it.

Are you that defeated? No argument of your own so you make fun of his mother because he forgot an "s"? Jesus man just save us the time and lurk moar

Seriously no med fags are gonna tell him to mark the outside edge with a marker to see if it gets bigger? c'mon, i'm not a dr but I know that. OP CIRCLE IT WITH A MARKER TO TRACK IF IT GET"S BIGGER

YEAH THIS!!!!

Staph infection

Op here I've bandaged it and put antibiotic cream on. Gonna sleep it off with a ibuprofen and a benadryl and see a doc tomorrow, thanks guys. Will update tomorrow night

If no update I ded af

He added an s, you dumb slut.

It's pus, one s.

Op here one last time

Pus vs puss guys is a fucking no lifer if when someone is asking for advice all they do is critique like a fucking English teacher. If you have nothing helpful to say in a situation like this then don't say anything. Fucking nhilists I swear to god