Why are kids better than adults?

Why are kids better than adults?

they're always dtf

fuck off herman

you're wrong user

that in one old pic. Kids probably in his 20's now.

Because they're sexy ass fuck mmmmmm

Tighter pussies

Cheaper dates

Woah what the fuck do you mean by that

I was assuming he meant vidya. these comments suggest something else.

he looks more like 10

that's a ps1 controller. this pic is atleast 10 years old. he at least in his 20 by now.

Hotter

Because they're cuter and have nicer bodies

Cuter and easier to please. (Not like that you sick fuck)

he looks more like 10

Easier to subdue.

At what, exactly?
The fucking suck

They're not, they're little agents of chaos that destroy literally everything they touch without being corrected. Saliva, snot, and shit are their weapons of destruction

They're better at the legendary "fucking suck"? Impressive. Must be that youthful flexibility.

Tighter holes

Hey I know him, he's the waiter at Comet Ping Pong

higher pitched squeals

Good one user.

Friendly reminder that if you're in this thread looking for some "fun" but is tired of this website's faggotry and cancerous posters/moderation, you're cordially invited to check 𝟪ch𝖺n out at any time.

There you can find better posters, reasonable moderation, and much better content than you'll ever find here, plus it's free and it doesn't require you to solve jew captcha for every post, it allows you to post multiple files at once, and webm allows sound.

If you don't like what you see, you can always come back. So there isn't really a reason why not to check it out if you want to have a good time without the spam and faggotry from the usual redditards in this place.

have way more creativity because they haven't learned to suppress their true emotions to impress others, they do whatever they want and don't feel bad about it

freckles, braces, yum

ikr?

We have an entire board dedicated to what is "forbidden" here on this shithole due to its SJW moderation.

If you enjoy the good things in life and isn't afraid of living up to what you enjoy, you'll be more than welcome there. Plus, there's an added bonus of not having to deal with the cancer anymore, which on itself is already more than enough reason to give it a try. lol

I wanted to go along these lines.
They're everything adults want to be: completely ignorant of negative consequences of their decisions, innately full of energy and enthusiasm, unabashedly honest, driven to keep themselves happy...

Samefag, but i'll certainly give it a try

Also check'em

smooth, supple cunts

I'm just responding to the guy.

You're free to do as you please, but if you're seeking for fun, there are way better alternatives than this place. Also, you are not signing any contracts or anything, and you can just leave whenever you want.

>Using emojis

Member Kaaza? photobycarl? r@ygold?

I MEMBER!

been to, but whats the board?

kids suck tho

Well, it depends on what your preferences are. You can start asking Sup Forums where to find a dedicated board for anything specific. 𝟪ch𝖺n works a little differently than this place when it comes to filtering subjects, and Sup Forums is more like a general guide to find dedicated boards to whatever it is that you are looking for, rather than just a dump for nonsense and spam.

are there any good ones relevant to our interests

I go on 8 once in awhile but every board has a unique name that you gotta look up, and i dont know the names. there's thousands of fucking boards on there and scrolling through them takes ages.

More than one, which is why I said it really depends on your preferences.

If you like pic related, you may want to check /bl/ for a good start. If you do enjoy it, you'll have at least a few days of fun before you think about looking for something more interesting. It's all relative, really.

Exactly. It really depends on what you want. Interacting with other users is a good way to find your niche.

Since spam, shilling, and shitposting is frowned upon and deleted most of the time, you probably may feel overwhelmed at first, but there's no need to digest it all at once. Just go there, check if there's anything interesting that catches your attention, and if you feel that there's just too much you can always take a break and come back later.

Really there's no comparison to this place, but the best part is not having to deal with redditards from my perspective.

is there a girl one? a replacement for hebe?

>when your site is so dead that you have to adverstise it on fucking Sup Forums
fuck you and your wife's son jim

/thread

Oh yee. lol

I just don't want to post anything here because this website has too much cancer. If you really want directions, you should definitely check a specific thread on Sup Forums at first, and start there.

Some users may be a little rough with half-chan refugees, but don't take it personally, since this place really has too much garbage users trying to "fit in" there, and getting slammed out of the door.

You're more than welcome to keep swimming in shit if that's what you prefer, I'm not here to judge your preferences, but merely to show a way out for the few people who are still here hoping for better times and who might be interested.

Besides, I'd take those filters against posters like yourself anytime.

dont suppose you are going to give me any more than that? don't really feel like digging around for hours right now

It's not necessarily anything against you, it's really a combination of me trying to avoid attracting cancerous posters as much as possible, while also being somewhat inexperienced on that specific area you're looking for.

There are more qualified posters who would definitely help you out right now, online there, that I can guarantee you. It's just really a combination of inexperience from my part and an unwillingness attract low quality users who wouldn't add anything good to these boards and could needlessly overload the moderation, if you understand what I mean.

fair enough. i'll poke around a bit, im mostly interested in talking about it and, uh, totally legal thing fwiw

𝟪ch𝖺n tries its best to stay legal, but you can also use tor to access (and post!) if you don't feel too comfortable using your own IP address there at first.

Besides, if it's just a discussion you want then boiii... buckle the fuck up because you're in for a ride.

well, already found some things relevant to my interests. thanks

Cause their assholes are still tight, why do you fucking think it feels better

I can never navigate that place, i just use this link for the shota board there.

Come visit LogChan for a one of a kind experience

It takes some time getting used to it because of the way boards work there (users can create and mod their own board with their own rules), so it's not unusual to see shifts in frequency due to problems that may arise with moderation or posters themselves.

It's a different dynamic, and if you're not used to browsing different boards here, it will probably be a lot harder to adapt, since you're not used to navigate very efficiently over the entire website. On the bright side, spam, shitposting, and cancer, are't such a huge issue outside of Sup Forums. (supposedly)

because they are newer models. Their OS is newer and up to date. Our old OS can't handle the new hardware we keep building.

they are better at being filthy little disease-carrying vermin

betterthanexpected.gif

Hopefully you'll enjoy and further your knowledge without having to deal with too many people getting in your way just to tell you what you are supposed to think.

Also, you will probably feel overwhelmed if you decide to dive into it all at once, so I'd probably advise you to take it easy a little bit at first. I give it a week for you to look at this place here differently once you realize how cancerous and obnoxious it really is, and how ridiculously spammed and shitty the overall quality is all around.

This place used to be similar to what 𝟪ch𝖺n is today, before reddit took over. I'm actually glad that there are still nice and cool users who are willing to think for themselves and who are also pissed by half-chan's negligence these days.

Simple: They didn't vote for the subhuman orangutan.

Sup Forums has always been cancer tbh

In a really vague sense, yes, but nothing like it has been since gamergate. Still, I'm not really here to discuss whether I'm right or wrong about anything, I just want cool users/lurkers to find out about one reasonable alternative for what annoys them so much in here.

Do you suck the boys dicks?

The cruelty of children is easily ignored.

Because they are more mature than adults

Cuz that boy pussy tighter