ITT we pretend it's Sup Forums in the year 2150

ITT we pretend it's Sup Forums in the year 2150

FBF thread? FBF thread

OP is still a faggot...

Perfect

How is that FBF? That's racist

I actually do this one.

Oh man, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be racist. Fuck you! Something about the word FOUL you don't understand?

Calm down there liberal. I know you're knew here, but damn.

are these new FBF image macros? They are not the same as the old ones.

Oil and co2 has been outlawed along with child bearing without government provided donor fluids on a permit basis. Everyone has separate oxygen tanks and speaking has become a thing of the past. Radio operators were replaced with self aware AI that are trained to report even the most minute pieces of remotely annoying belief or thoughts

But how is that related to being a disgusting, grimy, loser that lives alone? That's the whole point of FBF. People just attach random traits that Sup Forums users do.

I did this before, it was so I could do homework during summer

I always laugh at fbf threads until I read shit like this. 1/2 through by nightly bottle of bourbon. Been this was for 4 years now. My organs have to quit working sometime soon I hope?!?!

There's nothing wrong with being alone, user. Plenty of people are homebodies. Go on a dating profile (if you're single) and find someone that's also an introvert.

Don't intentionally poison yourself over something you can change

I appreciate the response user but I plan on being dead in a few months. Only reason I have lived for the last 5 years was to see my parents be able to retire (mostly my mom) and enjoy their remaining years. My dad had a decent job for almost 40 years and is set and has a gf of almost 10 years. My mom is retiring at the end of the year and just got a surprise gift of almost $200K from a friend that died life insurance policy. No reason to stick around anymore.

Come now, there's no reason you need to die user. You seem like you're a really altruistic person and do things for the betterment of others, considering yourself last.

You've been working to see your parents retire and now that's happening. You can also rest assured they'll been taken care of financially now that your mom got that $200k. So why not use this time now to focus on yourself and your girlfriend?

I know I don't know you at all and don't know anything about your life, but I don't think you should plan on dying in the next few months. Try and fix whatever issues are bothering you so much to have these thoughts and be happy for a change.

Try going to bed earlier and drinking more water

Not much has changed...wrt niggers

my eyes are now open

So me rn tbqh

did we just go back 10 years?

Loving this fam

give it up for tub girl

Technically speaking, it is still Caturady niggers.

c-ccombo

ya'll niggers might as well summon moot while your at it