Other thread pruned

Other thread pruned.

obvious bait but still fuck off with this horrific music

Template.

:(
What do you suggest I listen to?

This is basically a blogpost in digsguise but let's go.

I feel you might be called a nu-male by some people here. It's solid, even if a bit too much Sup Forumscore. That said, Dr. Dog is a damn nice band.

I guess I kind of am. Ive accepted it haha. You got pretty good taste too man. Wanna venture more into obscure stuff but I dont want to listen to music for the sake of obscurity. It doesn't help that I browse Sup Forums to discover new bands. Dr. Dog is fantastic, Shame Shame is in my top 4

I think you might like She Her Her Hers, stereochrome is a really good album.

Reported for being underage, enjoy your ban.

Im sorry

Don't bite bait like that. Baiters often use the word bait to disguise their bait. Your music taste is fine.

+Daniel Johnston, Thundercat, Death Grips

not much on yours i like but glad your life's improving
i need to start applying the difficult but not impossible philosophy to my life desu

;)

glad you got into a new hobby and are enjoying it, cooking is basically a life skill

It's a pretty odd one, but you get used to it pretty quickly. It's damn useful, too.
I mean, I could cook before, but it was basic survival stuff, nowadays I can make great meals.

Also, were you that guy whose worst memory was having to drag out his dog's vermin-filled body to be buried?

I actually was, I'm surprised someone remembers that especially since that one dude one-upped me with the reply about his friend tying his dog to his trailer hitch

Both ideas still give me nightmares, and my pet is a goddamn fish.

r8

Beyond our mortal coil/10

Which incidentally is a great album make.

*name, I blame sleepiness.

>clearly underage core
basically what i listened to in highschool but shittier. give it time and you'll make it

>At 10 years I was a nigger
damn, potential lyric right there

Merzbow

I think I have yet to go through some more change, since my 10 to 13, and 16 to 19 favs are basically the same.

C H A R A C T E R D E V E L O P M E N T
You're literally my brother

i am fading fast

>artstyle

what's your tumblr you furry skank let's RP

add me on kik at rainbowfurlight88969 and ill make u an oc over on my deviantart

you turn in a trap or wha?