Hi Sup Forums i want to fuck over a local business

Hi Sup Forums i want to fuck over a local business.
Will do anything.
Btw its a pub.

Dont be stupid, grow up and move on

I dont want anyone to do anything but give me ideas.

My recommendation would to slowly begin like a rogue guerilla faction, begin to distribute propaganda around the establishment. Say another bars better or whatever. Make it just good enough that when people see it they begin to talk about it. After so long begin to sabotage their casual customer base. Enter the area of distribution and convert their loyalty to another bar. I admit it'll take time. After so long, plant drugs in the place and call the police. Bam boom done. Undermine their consumer base and they'll have no choice but to shut down.... Or you could be a beta and dump a box of rats In the bathroom.

That would make ppl compicid in your crime
Gee, what a nice friend you must be
Stop trollin, have a coffee and look for a Real job

Don't do arson or anything criminally stupid
Stick to petty shit like bad yelp reviews

what do you mean with propaganda?

>retard alert
He's not asking us to raid or do it for him numb nuts

I was gonna say maybe put some hair in your food and get a free dinner or say you saw a mouse, but that's some pussy shit. Box of rats? Jokes af, gg wp. But what's something that's more likely to do property damage? Like, termites or some shit?

>Mfw this is a terrorist thread
>Mfw i am contributing to terrorism
You racka da diciprine
>>

N
O

S
T
E
P

Bit of context: i got fired today because i had a go at the bosses daughter because she was bullying a 14yr old washing dishes. Just told her to back off but apparently i threatened her and raised my fist.

>get job at pub
>earn their loyalty (might take a long time)
>bring in snacks/food in for the bar or workers
>do several times
>one batch """""accidentally""""" gets termites in it
>spill on floor
>wooops

>buy handgun
>go to pub
>order the cheapest beer on the menu
>blow your brains out all over the bar

Bring in cake as sorry olive branch of peace
>slip termites in the cake or just spill some into the restaurant while no ones watching

A multiple prong approach does well. Just imagine if you owned a business what would be some things that would increase risks.

>social media demarketing - bad reviews, lower ratings
>contact suppliers as the management and have them change delivery amounts, dates, times, locations
>cause flood in parking lot
>block entrances with construction pylons - get some heavy conduit and havenstick out of pile of,dirt
>call police there saying there is a man with a knife threatening people - maybe say it's the owner's brother and the owner is trying to protect the brother
>leave flyers for places with better deals on windshields of people who go to bar

Just keep causing work and chaos for them.

Have a termite walk in the bar and ask "Where's the bar tender?"

Fucking over the pub will screw up the lives of everyone working there. Just stop being a sperg and throw lead paint on your bosses car like a normal person.

Also they let patrons use the wifi.
The same wifi that theyre office computers use. And the tvs. And even the fucking tab and pokie system.

How far are you willing to go?

Shit that is harmless goods and gaffs or some illegal shit? Or something in the middle?

Id prefer not to get caught so anything short of arson is good.

I'm not completely sure of how you could get back in there but if you are capable of getting access to the kitchen or somewhere where the crew stays the most you can order some cheap uranium off eBay for like 72$ and hide it in that room. If they ever discover it they won't even be able to blame you do to the fact the finger prints or any form of eve since of San will be completely fucked over in about three days.

>order some cheap uranium off eBay for like 72$
what the fuck

Also uranium could give them cancer so if you aren't that petty don't but could just fuck with some of their bodily functions

Can't get caught for arson if you burn all the evidence

If your confused about the price it's actually that cheap check it dude

Rape the daughter in front of your tied up boss

Boss drives a new vw mini.

Be a damn shame if they served someone underage....
Also NYPA faggot

Can you get to the car without being seen?

There is a camera where she parks.
But yeah i could.

what has pub done to you?

No breaks. Always understaffed. Encouraged telling lies to customers to increase sales. Claimed frozen food was fresh.

Well, doing something so soon after being fired is gonna be super fucking obvious even to a rookie detective.
Bide your time nigga, and with time you can formulate a master plan.

Expose them

Find their business on all citation sites and leave a 1 star. Their g+ page, fb page, yelp, etc.

Yeah i figured that. Gonna wait a couple of months. But would like to plan in advance. I hate employers who treat their employees like human trash.

Already done my dude

Also feeling a bit down. Got no income now so yeah. Nigger hate webms cheer me up so if you got em post em.

Much like the termite infestation, try rats too.
If the place is a dirty shit hole just let them go around the property and they'll do the rest.
If it's not dirty well, they'll be attracted to a source of food regardless, they'll move from the dumpster to the building itself.
Sure other businesses might also get infested but hey that's just additional cover.
Obviously don't get feeder rats as that's pretty obvious that someone bought them, get the most generic looking brown rats you can and make sure they're male and female, rats ain't picky they'll fuck whoever's down.

Expose them to the BBB

>hmm, no fingerprints , who could have done this
>surely not the disgruntled ex-employee who ordered uranium on eBay

>insert pregnant rats
>call health inspect
>profit

kek