What's everyone's favorite album they recently discovered?

What's everyone's favorite album they recently discovered?

Other urls found in this thread:

jeesusperkele.bandcamp.com/album/shit-rock-demo-666
youtube.com/watch?v=SOLvi8PiktA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly probably the most beautiful and thoughtful hip hop album I've heard

This is such a great album, it makes me wanna take a walk in a windy cloudy day.

Perfect pop album.

Serengeti is awesome, this album is probably is best

word

I'm going through the 80s year by year looking for stuff since it's the decade I liked least before, Monotonprodukt 07 by Monoton (minimal synth, proto dub techno sounding) and Tektra by Roland Kayn (Drone / electroacoustic, music apparently composed via machine processes) are the two that stick out so far.

Comfy af.

jeesusperkele.bandcamp.com/album/shit-rock-demo-666

Listening to Bjork as well.

Also this.

as a sucker for sappy lo-fi love songs this fucking wrecks me

Very good stuff, thanks for the rec. I was hoping it wasn't cheesy and it isn't at all so far.

Good shit

Really shitty art for such a good album

Depeche Mode - Black Celebration
Tears For Fears - Songs From the Big Chair
Nail Bomb - Point Blank
Bolt Thrower - War Master
The Cure - Disintegration
Been making use off my car's tape player and Half- Price Book's clearance section :^)

Started listening to Pavement and through that discovered this

Just listened the whole album thanks to another user on a song thread :D

what'd you think?

Good shit, uses a lot of sounds and still manages to make the songs into a cohesive piece. Album feels like one big song and they remind me of Car Seat Headrest

Discovered this one recently and keep coming back. Its a jewel. Not much into his previous material but the songwriting, the beats, the production, everything on this is so fucking good. If you enjoy Massive Attack or Tricky you may like it too.

how did i sleep on this for so long?

it's so loud

itt: pretentious faggots who post album covers without artist names or titles and just expect everyone else to automatically know what it is and therefore not be curious to maybe want to hear it

check the files name prehaps?

>sp-sp-spoonfeed me mommy!

this has honestly slowly but surely become one of my fav albums. I cant find a single flaw on the entire thing. The closer is one of the best songs theyve ever done and the vinyl sounds fucking amazing.

oh yeah good idea let m-

Glad you're enjoying it user

Failing this, try reverse image search. Worked on all the mentioned albums

nigga says surf for example, how hard is it to find an album called Surf??

Autechre - oversteps

So much so, it's the only album i feel comfortable listening all the way through on. I've been finding something to hate in everything else ive been listening to lately

image search...

pic related tb h

You can just drag the image into google images to find out what it is. I agree, people are lazy/pretentious.

Cant stop listening to this, very good stuff.

ATTENTION
QUICK MARCH
SLOW MARCH
LEFT TURN
RIGHT TURN
ABOUT TURN
DOUBLE UP
SALUTE
OPEN YOUR HAT
STAND AT EASE
FALL IN
FALL OUT
GET READY
HALT

oh that takes me back! macklemore took all their shine smhtbqh

dude image search.
come on.

youtube.com/watch?v=SOLvi8PiktA

I've always enjoyed whatever Simon and Garfunkel I heard. I recently decided to give one of their albums a detailed listen and ended up marathoning their entire catalogue.

Wow man those guys are fucking good.

my nigga

Went through her whole discography between yesterday and today, this and Electric Lady feel really good!

På vei hjem By Razika

Going through their discography (3 albums so far) and this one is my favorite so far

Hopefully they release something soon. Can't get enough

This. Mojo pin is currently my fav song. I can't stand So Real tho, it's so fucking annoying

Another recent Björk fan here

You sound like my dad getting angry at his computer.

Mike Patton is a god

Also the Kick Inside, no clue why I put off listening to it for so long

I can't stop listening to this
This one's really good, listen to Expensive Shit and Gentleman as well, this guy's super good

Bloody good show!

Haven't been listening to too much new music lately but someone here recommended this. It's pretty good.

Meme shit

The Hounds of Love

Don't ignore Monoton - Blau like i did, it's also amazing. You might want to look into early industrial (other than Throbbing Gristle)

Yeah debut is awesome

>'THE' Hounds of Love

sounds better that way imo

Shorty fell in love with a hustler

Sasuga frogposter

Artist name that starts with Lil made me sleep on this so long.

So real is so good

Wye Oak - Tween

no one ever told me that country was this good

never thought i can enjoy that type of music. but im. what a nice album

>Jeffs' voice control on Grace
got dam

American I-VI, Johnny Cash. I'm not really a gospel kind of person, but this shit is powerful. Too bad it's overused in movie soundtracks.

I got kinda sorta into Broadcast recently
They're all growing on me a lot but so far HaHa Sound is definitely my favorite. I wish it had a little more energy though, the laid-back psychedelia vibes are interesting but if there were more tracks like Distorsion I would be all over it

Dude fuck yes I love Oversteps. I used to hate it and think that it was their worst but I remember it suddenly clicked one day and ever since then it's been a favorite of mine. The stretch from known(1) to qplay is one of the best in their whole discography
imo Autechre never made a bad album, if you haven't already listened to their others or their EPs you absolutely should

I listened to this and Hex Enduction Hour a few weeks ago. I need to listen to them both again honestly they were a lot to wrap my head around but they were also super fucking good
What other Fall albums are worth checking out?