Sup Forums I had a hard day

Sup Forums I had a hard day
It's my 20th birthday for another hour or so and today my cat died, my girlfriend left me, and my family is super pissed off at me.
Can any of you guys help me feel better?

buy some eth

what did you do

Sorry about your life, nigger. Sounds a lot like mine.

What'd you do to your girlfriend and family?

Ethylamphetamine?

Basically my girlfriend left me because she thought I didnt want to see her because I was trying to figure out what to do with my cat. She was close to my family and told them i was cheating on her and they believe her over me.
I was trying to get enough money to move east and cut off contact and would have taken her with me but i guess that wouldnt have worked in the long run anyway,

Kek, when your own family loves their son's narcissistic cunt gf more than their own son.
>kill them all, OP

You will feel better when you check my dubs.

Or just move away and cut off contact. That's probably the most healthy option desu. Not as fun though

WTF? you fucked over my dubs OP? you ruined them! just like how you ruin everything in your life!!!

fuck everybody, go make some new friends, find new gf, fuck the family

Well doing the math i'd need about 30k that would cover a lot of my expenses and to get tools n shit if im gonna move i kinda want a house. I've secretly saved up about 12k so far that no one knows about i was planning on surprising my now ex gf with the money and a ring but i guess thats not happening now.

my cat also passed away today, so i feel you. i'm sorry all this is happening to you. hang in there

Thanks man, side note, anyone know of anything i can do now that im 20 apposed to being 19?

Just wait till your 21 then you'll be a big boi, sonny.

>Basically my girlfriend left me because she thought I didnt want to see her because I was trying to figure out what to do with my cat.

Elaborate.

Also, your family is quick to abandon you, there must be a reason why and it can't be all their fault.

My ex wanted me to come and see her but i was at home flipping my shit with my cat and trying to find what to do with the body I cant just throw her away and i cant just bury her i have no where to do that.

Inb4 donate to my paypal

Did you tell your girlfriend about the dead cat?

I may be a spic but atleast im not a nigger

Yes and she said she didnt give a shit about my fucking cat she never liked her and always wanted me to get rid of her.

Slow down and just get an apartment in a far away state. Not sure but it should be cheaper than a mortgage and property taxes and shit.

Gotta move somewhere you can find a job or have found one before moving to there. It's really not that hard. Pack up your stuff, rent a Uhaul truck or whatever, move it.

>$30k
>buying a house
For fucks sake user. If you really want to move away and only have $12k, rent an apartment somewhere. Why would you need money for tools and shit too?

ELABORATE

I was looking at montana theres land that you can get 20 acres for $15k and i could buy a moble home and park it there just enough for me. I have a jeep that is ok in the snow and I know how to take care of myself and do repairs and shit. As for a job I have a welding certificate and manager experience at fast food worst case.

Thats for a down payment for a house or some land.

before you get emotional.. i am born without them and i live as such.. having said that.. my power level really is over 9000 not even the prince of all sayans himself can touch me,,,

Why were you ever with her to begin with?

She was great to begin with but every once in a while was a bitch i didnt think anything of it maybe a bad day here and there but then all this happened we were fine yesterday and planned on going to dinner and a movie next week

How long was she your girlfriend?

Why didn't she like your cat?

yea my ex left me on new years, fucking sucks when it's on a day you expect to be happy.

1.5 years about and she never liked cats or pets at all really. but i never expected her to be like this.

You should kind of stupid, honestly.

Here's a rule I think you should follow, since you're young and dumb. In future relationships, never even think about marriage until you've been with that person for 3 years and have lived together already.

It doesn't matter how you feel, just make that a rule to follow.

Good rent a trailer at the trailer park
>Cheap rent
>No housing tax since it's a trailer ( if you buy one)