Why has Elizabeth Olsen barely been in anything after she started doing capeshit? did Marvel ruin her

why has Elizabeth Olsen barely been in anything after she started doing capeshit? did Marvel ruin her

Probably doesn't want to? It's not like she picked good roles after Martha Marcy Mae Marlene

>beige panties

wow its like going to the $1 section at walmart
boring

Marvel capeshit ruins everyone.

Evans, Robert Downy Jr., Mark Ruffalo and Jeremy Renner also hasn't been in anything

yes and now they're going to ruin brie larson as well

at least Evans did Snowpiercer. RDJ has turned super cynical, remember when he shat on indie movies. At least I kinda get RDJ not doing anything since he's an ex addict and he gets an easy paycheck for not doing anything now so he can basically retire already but it's a shame cause memes aside RDJ is a good actor

top execs have been running trains on her day and night, inbetween capeshit flicks

of course she won't have time for any other work

This. Indefinitely dropped. Can't believe she would do such a thing. Stupid whore

Evans thought he could have a directing career. And we all know how that went

Jakey Jakey made a big mistakey

I want to hump her thick thighs like a dog

was his movie any good

He said he enjoyed the experience despite the movie's reviews, he'll try to direct again

sexy elizabeth panties make me so stiff and horny!

But the movie was ok. Anyways he actually has other movies coming out.

She was in I Saw the Light. She is doing smaller movies in between Marvel movies.

I wonder if the scheduling of these movies plays a role in it. She's done Age of Ultron, Civil War, and will be starting two other Avenger movies. Her paychecks must be decent enough, why bother with other roles at the moment?

It's like someone played the "I've got your nose!" game with her and never gave it back.

>swn crush your balls with her powers
;_;

his movie wasn't bad. it was basically a lesser version of Before Sunrise so nothing new but he and Alice Eve are good together so it was solid 3/5

BRUUUUUUUUH

Fuck off slut. She's wearing what good women wear. Save the kinky stuff for Friday night with her husband.

I still don't know what her superpower is. Just seems to do whatever the story needs her to do at the time.

it turns me on...the clean lavender smell of her puss...

Ruffalo did Spotlight.

her tits are amazing

*raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak*

>Jeremy Renner

that was fucking tragic.

>Jeremy Renner

he's busy sucking cocks

Do they shoot all those Marvel movies back to back like the LotR's movies? I can see how that would take up a lot of your time, given how they've planned ahead well into the fucking 2020s or something. That's probably why.

3 and 4 are supposedly being shot back to back over 9 months, so probably. But I imagine there's also the month long press tours would prevent them from doing other movies

I don't think I ever get turned on by candid celebrity photos, even some pretty risqué ones.

but I'm diamonds right now

*brak*

So gorgeous

Ruffalo was in Spotlight and Fox Catcher. He was nominated for both performances, I believe.

5/10 if she wasn't famous

*pfssssssraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak*

why delete?

ayyyy

Feeed me crack honneeeeeeey !

the fuck is she wearing

Lmao, she's a shy girl.

UUUU

damm she has nice legs

The dress is hideous, but apparently it was donated by some charity or something.

>there's still no pantyless shoops of these photos

>some blind african kids make you a dress
>you know it's shit but you wear it anyway or the liberal media will crucify you

We've all been there

>Evans

Snowpiercer (which he also directed)

>Robert Downy Jr.

Got me there

>Mark Ruffalo

Foxcatcher, Spotlight (both of which were Oscar nominated)

>Jeremy Renner

Bourne Legacy, American Hustle

Also, Paul Bettany directed Shelter which starred Anthony Mackie, Don Cheadle is doing quite well with House of Lies, and Chris Hemsworth's career pretty much took off BECAUSE of "Marvel capeshit"

>Snowpiercer (which he also directed)
he didn't

>Don Cheadle is doing quite well with House of Lies
canceled

>Lizzie Olsen to play Voldemort in the upcoming genderbent, diversified remake of Harry Potter

I'd watch it

How did you get the impression he directed Snowpiercer? Did you just make that up?Or did you actually believe it to be the case?

She's only been in one good film.