The Sopranos is a good show, right?

The Sopranos is a good show, right?
Like, it will never be on a list of shows "once considered the best, is now stupid shit" ?

I just don't want to be stupid after I die

nani?

It's true, and the show never truly ended.

It was good but it got pretty dumb towards the end and the finale was shit. Your kids definitely won't care about it.

>I just don't want to be stupid
everyone is stupid for simply existing

kukkkk

Sopranos was a great show, its basically an 87 hour film. They are the reason your GoT exists, as well as Lost, Orange, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, etc. All the serial shows sprang up from its popularity. Before that, most shows were episodic - you could miss episodes and it wouldn't matter.

the finale was great if only because of the ensuing butthurt

some of the performances were better than others
Raphie was funny as fuck
Tony's children were pretty rough

Sopranos movie never ; ;

except
>Lost
>Orange
>Walking Dead
aren't anywhere in the same league

The question makes you stupid

Was a good show.

Even if someone said it was bad doesn't mean it is bad.

No one ever talks about Oz, but that show was fucking amazing.

Stop caring what other people say you weak willed fuck boy.

Good show, but I wish Tony Jr never existed, his character pissed me off for some reason.

Too bad Tony died. We will never see another episode or movie.

Oz was pretty good but I didn't like that magic bullshit with rebadow toward the end. I couldn't watch law & order SVU the same way again after seeing it though. So much stabler cock and gay kissing.

Sopranos was alright, it wasn't really my thing. I liked The Shield a lot better and I think it was more of a direct influence on shows like Breaking Bad than sopranos was. Also it has one of the top finales I've ever seen in any show.

he was a snotty little shitstain beta, is why

Dat Season 2 finale ending montage though...

You're already a loser, go to bed faggot.

I liked him. On the second watch I started to realize that his failures and actions were directly tied to Tony's life style.

The large reason as to why he was expelled from School was because his cousin Jackie told him to pull that stunt.

The reason why he partied and spent money like an asshole was an emulation of his surrounding.

The reason why he cried all the time like a cuck is because he was an emotional shadow of Tony, but with less experience to deal with his emotions.

The Shield always rubbed me the wrong way. Seemed like a shittier version of the Wire.

Didn't say they were. I'm saying Sopranos opened the door for that style of television writing.