How do I respond to this moronic classmate of mine, Sup Forums? We're both in college

How do I respond to this moronic classmate of mine, Sup Forums? We're both in college.

Something that won't ellicit a "hurr durr the arabs" response.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vYA04QB8n4
lmgtfy.com/?q=what is white culture
lmgtfy.com/?q=what is black culture
lmgtfy.com/?q=what is mexican culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"that's what she said"

>crisis averted

The faggot has obviously never celebrated Oktoberfest.

Well, they're speaking a European language to start..

Have you?

>What is black culture but food stamps and music advocating violence and rape? Exaggeration works both ways.
Copy and paste this into the reply box and hit send.

>What is black culture but rampant crime and obesity?

I'm so sick of anti-white racism being acceptable in our culture.

tell her that white isnt a country lol

What is Rembrandt, Da Vinci, Beethoven, Mozart, Plato, Nietzsche, and the invention of %95 of modern technology?

it's a him.

actually, a hispanic male at an ivy league school who's mother illegally immigrated into america

youtube.com/watch?v=_vYA04QB8n4

"It's only the culture you're in right now."

>Rembrandt, Da Vinci, Beethoven, Mozart, Plato, Nietzsche, and the invention of %95 of modern technology?

i like this one.

I think they view British food as the only for white people have ever made

white culture is an absence of everything migrants and refugees are running away from

A plethora of various languages, mathematic breakthroughs, scientific endeavors, the greatest literary pieces, beautiful paintings, graceful sculptures, wide arrays of political ideologies, etc.

White achievements are not recognized because it's so ingrained in our daily lives that nobody notices that most of the shit that we use is because of white people.

Remind him/her/xer that he/she/xe is speaking fucking English

Venice.

>Rembrandt, Da Vinci, Beethoven, Mozart, Plato, Nietzsche, and the invention of %95 of modern technology
also out of curiosity-- anyone have that corrected "black inventions" list?

White culture is anti-racism. Fact. It is an exotic expression of abstract white values and nothing else, practiced by few others.

The only reason we dont have culture is because it offends them due to it representing the truth that history shows us. We are better then them.

This. And the one that lets him post that without fear of getting his fucking head stomped in by the state

>English language
>computers
>internet
>kekbook
>having a job

This.

duh one word "cucboi"

Something like "sent from my iphone and posted on Facebook invented by whites"

>What is white culture
The culture that you can thank your existence as you know it for

What the fuck did she say about our food?

Link to pic related

post j beebs

and tell her white culture go harder than black culture

What is African culture but spears, slavery and starvation?

What is spic culture but tacos and rape?

This is a good one too

I agree with the good part.

White people food is fucking tasteless.

Tell her "the computer you're using."

lol if i actually posted this as a reply i would be fucking crucified.

Should i do it?

Tacos, narcotraffickers and rape

him. don't immediately assume female.

>Italian food is tasteless

>people will crucify you for posting the truth

just post it and delete your facebook. if your "friends" on there are offended by the truth, then they're not worth your time.

t. Mexican "intellectual"

You must fight with dank memes. Use directional humor. Don't self-depreciate.

Post a picture of an anchor and tag him in it

This, they're not even worth it if they get so offended about it.

Ask him who made his computer, a white engineer or an african shaman.

Kill them

>Italians
>white

where did the white ppl dont season their food meme come from, ive never experienced that

"The computer and internet you're using to bitch about it"

Italians exist in an intermediary state.

"Having two parents and a high school diploma"

Also, what is the First Amendment that stems from the rebellious nature of Americans which allows them to say what they just said. What is Capitalism which allows them to type on their computer and use a website called Facebook.

Maybe quit living in your gated all white community and you'd notice that in an instant.

An example would be to talk about a cool band that is "white"

Take the Squidbillies when they talk about the Chalkies, when asked what they think about the Chalkies they say "Well I think the Doobie Brothers are alright."

So look at your friend's profile page, look at her likes. Music, actors, whatever. Pick one of her likes and say, "Well Zoot of Electric Mayhem is alright."

don't go on plebbook user

Christ you're such a faggot

>at least we have a culture

she basically she said white culture is raw savage power and stoic pragmatism

why would you have an issue with that
its fucking awesome

have you faggots lost your instincts
doing everything leftists hate feels amazing and they can fuck off and die before i stop

Worst thing you can say about white culture "food is not seasoned enough"
I'll take it, even though it is BS

Why are you responding to him?

Italians are the same race as Schroedinger's cat.

Just post a link like this:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is white culture
lmgtfy.com/?q=what is black culture
lmgtfy.com/?q=what is mexican culture

so i ended up submitting an anonymous "bias incident" report with my college for racial hate speech.

You're a pussy.

Ask them why refugees and immigrants choose the anglosphere as their new "home" and not central Africa or SouthEast Asia

Head shot

British food is basically what people eat normally in the western world
i'm sure Jam on breed and sausages and potatoes tastes like an experience to people who don't normally have that stuff in their diet

What is the difference between "rest of the world" and "everywhere else"

It's the culture many people around the world are flocking to for a better life. I suppose they like genocide and tasteless food.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=what is white culture
lame.

just giving them a taste of their own medicine. it's about time.

But American history is great and the Constitution may be one of the best law text ever written.
Surely the US may have many flaws but taking an example of the last 30 years degeneracy that striked the West ,and comparing it to centuries old worth of history is a low blow

Have you ever had any british food?
Do you like fish fry?
Apple Pie?

The fact of the matter is that a large part of american culinary culture is british in origin.

Another thing is that British food is fucking delicious, at least, the non meme disgusting shit that they haven't eaten in hundreds of years.

Modern British, particularly english food is fucking delicious, I highly recommend you go there and try some.

It says "rest of the WEST", not rest of the world

Rest of the west = the united states

Spears? Campfires? Sharp stones?

Technology.

What is South African culture but genocide against whites and poorness?

>why is arab culture beating your wife and blowing up trains?

What is a "white"?

Thanks first ally, brings a tear to my eye

I could argue with you, but you're a nigger anyways so its not worth the hassle.

Quads wasted on an achmed

Since and forever brother

They were all black, moron.

>What is white culture?

Marriage equality
Gender equality
Children's rights
Women's rights
Secularism
Egalitarianism
Transgender rights
Gender spectrum ideology

Or does the dumb cunt think the Africans and Arabs gifted those things to us?

Tell them they can thank whites for expressionism, individualism, and freedom. Tell them the very fact that they are able to spend time posting something like that on facebook instead of toiling in a field is down to white culture ending the age of serfdom and repression.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=what is white culture
>Others of us whites see white culture through the lens of anti-racism. They see whiteness as having no culture but only a constructed system of oppression, devoid of content. In this perspective, white cultural awareness means 1) perceiving the ubiquity of whiteness, especially white privilege, as a tool of oppression, 2) striving to abolish whiteness, and 3) adopting aspects of the national or ethnic culture (with a big “C”) that one’s ancestors left behind in coming to the U.S.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pic related.

Maybe they'd be more interested in Indian or African or Arab courtship rituals.

Well that's just like your opinion man. I say that it does redeem us. So it's my word against yours. We will just have to agree to disagree.

Cunt.

Tell him to go back to Mexico then, but say you know he won't because it's a shithole & you want to live in a White country

They get so upset about this it's hilarious

>Western civilisation and white culture
>EU flag

Eat a dick.

Tell them they have been deliberately kept ignorant to make lesser races feel good.
Ask them why "human rights" did not appear in china, russia, africa or pre-colonial america. Or women's liberation. Or agricultural improvements beyond a better plough

It's like she's trying to make an example of a completely false statement.

Where would we be without this civilisation you daft bastard?

The thing is that when you Americans (it's always Americans because you're fucking idiots) think of "ethnic" food you always think of the most rich, overly seasoned meals that are typically only made and consumed during special occasions. For example: Thai people are not eating 9 different varieties of curry every fucking day. That's not what the day-to-day food here is like. We eat what you would probably consider "plain" or "bland" food for the most part.

Dear diary, today, OP was a huge faggot.