How do you feel, user?

How do you feel, user?
Good? Bad?
Whats on your mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fhA3mEkzLLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping for time to reply

i'm decent, college is about to start and i haven't been to school in 5 years. don't really want to go back but you know how it is....
how are you op?

I live in a third world country , barely speak english and i can't escape this shithole so guess how do i feel!

good just have some free time

None of my friends remembered my birthday. I know it's childish, but it hurt.

happy birthday

Happy birthday

Nothing childish about that.
No one came over for my birthday and I got all dressed up and had a nice haircut too.
Hurt when I spent the night playing halo 5.
Happy Birthday user

Undyne is great because she's a white chick who advertises that her pussy tastes like tuna fish and just says "You can eat it on Fridays during lent if you want..."

Always likes her because she remind me of my SO

Been going through a big change in my life. I have been trying to make sense of my life for the past 6 months. I am actually in a happy place. But this is probably the most lonely I have ever been in my life.

Why is that

Bit horny bit bored just binge watching a series user.

Get high and fap man. I have been anti-Weed all my life by recently my friends got me into - jerking off high is goddamn awesome. It's like a continuous orgasm until you nut and then a slightly calmer one for awhile. I think it's how girls experience orgasms. If I wasn't so fat I'd try high sex.

I failed out of law school. I will be trying to go back next January though.

But that event made things come to a head that had been brewing for the past 2 years. Basically I got tired of being scared. So I started just doing things I was afraid to do. I was afraid to talk to the cute girl at starbucks. So I talked to her and got her number. I was afraid to stand up to this one guy at work that always gave me shit. I stood up to him now he treats me with respect. I even got a fwb for a few months with this sorority girl because I went outside of my comfort zone. I can go on if you want.

I cant stop being a jealous guy.
I work on my confidence. I talk to people all I day. Im a tour guide for a living.
But I can't stop myslef thinking that my so will skip me and change me for another man or woman. No matter how often my so tells me Im loved and appreciated I just cant stop myself. I want to be better....but I dont know how.. Help me bros

You have no control over what happens to you in life only how you choose to respond to life.

youtu.be/fhA3mEkzLLQ

As a hermit crab grows it needs to find a new shell, but the act of leaving it's shell physically hurts it. It is reluctant at first but when it moves into a better shell they act significantly happier. It's a good analogy for life - sometimes you need to be uncomfortable to get into a better place.

But also I think you might be a hermit crab going into law school and that shit seems tight. Go on Defense - Prosecutors suck and Defense pays more! Plus a Hermit Crab on the Defense? You can say shit like "I know what protection means - and my client was within those bounds of protection!" Shit I want to hire a hermit crab lawyer for when I kill my neighbor's goat.

Question : If I eat it, can I still claim defense? The fucking thing poops on my lawn and looks delicious.

I'm just not happy and I know why but I don't know how to fix it. I have a job that I don't hate but other than that things just suck. I moved states away for a job opportunity and currently live with my mother, have been since october, and just don't feel happy. I've tried to make friends and get roots set down in the area but nothing works. Closest I had to development was a conversation in a card shop that lasted all of 5 minutes. I went back to my old place for a visit when I had a few days off work for the first time in about 8 months and I don't think I've ever cried so hard in my life. I miss my friends and the familiarity but there was nothing for me there. I was the same there as I was here and that visit made me realize that. As much as I would love to move back I won't andllow myself because I don't think I'd ever be able to trust myself with any meaningful decision again. The longest relationship I've had lasted 7 months and it was a miracle I even got into it in the first place. I'm a socially inept tard that wishes to be loved but doesn't feel he deserves it so I just sit there with a sense of self hatred and longing over something I don't allow myself to try and experience because of my own self doubt. I just sit in front of a computer whenever I have the time and talk to people I've never seen the faces of and play video games, further robbing myself of the thing I want most.

Other than that though things could be worse I guess

Better than I've been in a long, long time. But the loneliness crushes me. Can't form connections with people anymore, with the rare chance I do I go batshit on myself and isolate and lose em. I just want the emptiness to end.

But I'm slowly accepting that I'll be a bachelor for life, lonely but I guess not terrible. Just want to move away, get a house, make a little garden, maybe keep some bees.

That is true. And as for the goat I have no idea lol. I have been working on projects I find meaningful but I am so hard on myself because I feel like they are shit and I am too scared to show anyone.

I work nights, but I'm off tonite. At home and comfy AF.
Looked at the Sup Forums catalog while lying in bed. And here I am.

Get a new shell hermit crab man. Never be afraid to try something new.

Should I write a children's book about a hermit crab trying to find a new shell and getting dejected by occupants until he finds his right shell which gives him confidence? It's a good message and it can be sold to both hippies and nazis without offending either one. I dunno. Last children's book I wrote Penguin has been sitting on for a year. Fucking Penguin.

Bumpity bump bump

Before you ask they are great people but I really am annoyed with them. We've gone through like 5 artists and I'm technically an artist so I don't know why they won't just let me do the goddamn artwork ("It's too spooky") I get it but I also don't and am mad but not really just irked cause I'm getting no money and can't tell people "I wrote a book" because it isn't out. It's been 3 months and I'm in writer's purgatory...gahaaaahahaha!

Yeah I am working on developing courage. I have come a long way. Baby steps each day. Still a ways off from the IDGAF lifestyle though.

Well, I went to a Death Grips concert last night which was fucking wild and I couldn't hear properly for the rest of the night. So that was really nice.

But I've also been putting off two major essays which are due tomorrow, one of which is worth 40% of the marks for the course. So I'm fucked in that regard.

But I got to see Death Grips for the first, and probably last time.

Wht are feminsts and sjws so stupid?
Why cant they use logic
Why cant they answer logical questions when asked instead of just ignoring it and screeching like baboons?
Why do people believe everything on mainstream media?
Why did Sup Forums go down after that alien pic was put up?
Why isnt north kore nuking us yet?
Why are us americans so uneducated?

Please any user answer these questions i want enlightenment and hope for humanity

Elon musk save us please
Milo yinop please protect us you dangerous fag

Love you Sup Forumsros

Have you ever done LSD or Shrooms?

Bear with me on this - so you get into a state with them where you are trying to understand everything at it's base level. And because you are trying you actually care. It makes it so you realize that that's what life is - trying to care.

You can take it to the IDGAF lifestyle - which is dumb - or you can take it to the "Dude I get it - we're all just trying to get it but we're all retarded because we can't see each other's thoughts. Cool I'll be cooler to people" and what happens is "Yeah life is a weird experiment we never get but we find our place and enjoy it while it lasts."

Sorry for being hippy as fuck about it but hey of the billions of things a million morons say one of them is probably right.

I get what your saying. Drugs are not my thing but I mean IDGAF as I do things because I want to do them. Not because I expect things from others or whatever. I am just kind to people because I want to be, not because I want something from them.

Hey user, I'm sad because I don't have a fuck buddy....

Feels a bit shitty.

> Be 18
> Left my gf one year and half ago, after being together two years and few months
> Didn't want to have a gf for a while
> Decided I wanted a gf now
> Every single girl doesn't like me, or likes me but has just got engaged
> Literally cherry picking girls, only going for people I really care about
> Still nothing
> Realize I will die alone

recently got girlfriend so I'm pretty happy right now, on Sup Forums to get away from work

Youre 18.. you still have alot of fucking years to go.. stop being a fag, aslo
I think i know who you are

Is that you Tommy?

oh boy where do I start
You have to see everyone that you know, as a human. We are all humans and we all have different ideals. The problem with the "sjw crowd" and also the Right side sometimes is people don't see them as, people. They are the enemy! They are the monsters! They will keep us from progress!
you have to remember that when you get mad at that person and you go out with friends and get a beer and talk about things you guys get along with.
They are also going out, getting some drinks, and having a nice time with their friends doing the same thing.
Logic is something that isn't common from the people they post on youtube, but I've talked to them and thy were rather calm and genuinely respected my ideals

People Listen to anything, if the lie pleases them enough.
>That never happened, you saw nothing.
I fear it will be another cold war.
America is the lad of free opportunity, and unfortunately there still are very impoverished areas in the US.
Some stay in that slump, some don't. It's a tough system but it works

The only difference between yourself and "yourself on drugs" is the scapegoat of "drugs."

Look don't do everything that you want to do - that'd be insane and end inn a burnt down MacDonald's (I know, spent 5 years for arson...or not who cares?!) But if the only turnoff is it will be uncomfortable - fuck that and do it form the pros. Being Uncomfortable is not worth not doing something.

Well, sometimes I feel like dragon's breathing my face off.

>no self accountability
You're the reason we don't grant libertarian freedoms.

>MacDonalds
Literally drink bleach faggot

You read that wrong but I'll give you this for your reading comprehension effort - :D

i will never find a girlfriend that will say that she loves me, so I have decided to buy myself a sex doll in hope that she can fill the emptiness in my heart.