Is Sup Forums for abortion ?

Is Sup Forums for abortion ?

Of the mom. Damn, she's fugly!

No, it's murder. But getting animals fixed is okay and hunting an invasive species is alright. We must protect our environment

Black guys GO AFTER the ugliest White women just like White guys date the ugliest ASIAN WOMEN.

Meanwhile Asian guys get the BEST White girls.

god shes ugly

>Slut
>BEST white girls
Wew lad

Yes as its the most practical choice in eliminating welfare leeches and limiting population growth (automation won't require huge populations anymore).

Id go so far as to say that not only should governments subsidize abortions, but we should pay people to get them. The money lost is nothing compares to the money lost in supporting the resulting kids.

ABORTION IS MURDER

A U T I S M The Post
Not exclusively for or against it, as much as for world-wide eugenics and genetics commissions. Being Levantine master race I want to preserve my people and healthy offspring.

Yes and anyone who says otherwise is a dipshit.

There are enough fucking kids out there we don't need fucking more.

How religious is the average portuguese girl?

Would be a matchmade in even, if the daughter of such union weren't entilted whores 100% of the times while the sons are too smart to want any part in the failed human society (plus no reproductive will at all).

How the fuck does HEAVEN get corrected to even...

Not very

I thought portuguese people were very religious

Apparently legislating against abortion does absolutely nothing to prevent abortion, so there's

I support any and all things that decrease human population. Abortion, wars, famine, disease, genocide. I support all of it. Not edgy, I just truly believe society won't function with the current trend of population growth.

Sup Forums would be a better place if abortion was legal

>British women

Jesus fucking Christ she's got a face like Pop Eye

This less Americans aka NIGGERS hahahahahaha

t. alberto barbosa

>Is Sup Forums for abortion ?

Christfags can fuck off.

Eugenics is the way forward. Eugenics is as much about preserving what's good as rejecting what's bad.

Abortion is the only thing keeping blacks stagnant as a population group. Look at arabs who don't use it and how they breed like cockroaches. You should be thanking God abortion exists. He wasn't opposed to killing his own kid for the good cause, why should you be?

>Christfags can fuck off.

In response to brood parasitism, yes.

le hat meme

le cuck

All white women are sluts. Riding that cock carousal is a standard norm for western white women anyways.

Are rice cookers just as degenerate as coal burners, Sup Forums?

That kid is going to grow up, see that fucking post, and know that his mother is a whore who didn't even know his French father's name.

You mean american women.

Abortion is murder either way you look at it. Murder is wrong. You're just proving that atheists are inherently immoral when you advocate abortion.

>le hat meme
Not my fault that you're acting like one.

>America
>White

You say that while European women are swimming in refugee cock.

I think was right about one thing, you're thinking about american women.

I should have known better. I wasn't thinking.

Old people are, young people not so much
t. Juan Barbosa

Yeah I suppose. American white women are the sluttiest but that doesn't say too much.

no, white girls who go for asian guys are clearly not in it for the sex

Swedish women are saints. Literally.

This Asian manlet literally posted a thread about his white girlfriend cucking him with a white male

LOL gooklets on suicide watch

most of these parings are rich chink boys buying themselves wifes from the ukraine anway

AM/WF is rare as fuck in real life

Fuck yes. They should be mandatory without a parenting license.

God damn it.

I dont know what the fuck is going on with her face but there is something extremely laughable on it. Is that a meme-woman?

These days, having massive tits = 10/10

If that girl was flat you would give her a 6/10 at best.

Sterilization

voldemort the final horcrux

There are certain people for whom I think it should be mandatory.

chestlet detected

>inb4 JIDF subversives claim we are to control different races

Abortion is degenerate, regardless of the race.

let me guess, she's British

For you.

Abortion is the utmost degeneracy

For blacks? Yes with out abortion the black population would be even more out of control