ITT: We act like gentlemans until someone roll trips

ITT: We act like gentlemans until someone roll trips

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krupp#World_War_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good day sir

Ah, a wonderful thread to be sure, sirs!

No fuck you faggot you're all a bunch of fags

I do believe a mistake has been made, sir. No one has rolled trips yet. If you'd rather not play along, then simply move on to the next WWYD thread and leave us be.

Oh my, are these trips here that I've found?

I believe tea is served gentlemen

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Time to go ape shit crazy

No, good sir, but they are remarkably similar.
Might I give you a recommendation? Have yourself a brisk shower with mint-infused toiletries.

trippy get

Brrr

Wow.

Bruh so close

Ah, but you're too late. Even I couldn't achieve them, and my timing was impeccable.
Fantastic! Are there water cookies as well?

I say, old sport, to what do I owe the pleasure of this thread?

May I join zis thread gentlefolk?

I say! what a conundrum we have found ourselves in eh?

As were you. These digits of degradation are incredibly elusive, I see.

trips my good sir

Some dubs, but sadly no trips yet

Welcome aboard lad

Is the tea sweetened in the good old Southern style, and also over ice? I prefer that version.

My my, aren't we brazen this evening?

May I get anyone a drink? I have a nice 1972 bottle of aged whiskey that is delightful.

Hail victory, my leader.

My good men, I have quite the inquiry for you all, have any of you fine gentlemen found these "trips" as of yet? Quite the pesky bugger to hunt for indeed.

Good day, my niggas, I would absolutely love to acquire one of these trips as it is quite rare and is high in economic value.

You missed it by that much, good sir.

Good morning gentlemen. I've just heard from an associate at the Foreign Office that our lads gave the Russian thugs a right thorough pasting this past weekend at a place called Alma. I'd like to propose a toast to the good health of Lord Raglan and the continued success of his brave soldiers. Hear hear!

ayy get

Fuck tea lads Champagne is served!!!!

Cheers!

Good lord, it's Gerry! Sorry about that business with the Somme, old chap. at least your Krup Ironworks fellows made a tidy profit over it.

That's a terrible rude thing to say, sir.

We are coming astonishly close on every roll old sport we must atain the trips though

Should I obtain a set of trips, I shall use it's tremendous power to turn all of you kind, beautiful gentlemen into savage barbarians.

Dreadfully sorry there, Gerry, I understand it's spelled "Krupp". Wouldn't want to cause a fuss over not having enough "p", haw haw!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krupp#World_War_I

Good morning chaps! I brought tea and crumpets for all of us!

Zet is good, very very good, THE LUFTWAFFE SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!

if trips u ded

Gentleman

Op is a faggot

Why are you talking in that way?

Observe!

I had a Krupp coffee machine once. It always turned my coffee beans into little better than ash.

Unfortunate turn of events.

I do believe its time for the grand ball.

I do hope so! Everyone talks about the Luftwaffe and their bombs, but nobody talks about the incredible advances in aviation your men made! We quite literally would not have airplanes of any quality today if it wasn't for their hard work. Ausgezeichnet, Fritz!

Well, I would have to say their expertise is perhaps more in the direction of giant fuck-off cannons than coffee machines. Perhaps you could purchase one of those cannons and see how many British soldiers you could blow up with it. You may find the cannons are excellent.

I do say! How barbaric! I hope you have left those clothes for something more stylish.

I do believe it is time for a hearty breakfast, gentlemen.

Good lord. are you contemplating inviting in quads from ANOTHER THREAD? We're all quite tolerant, and yet I don't think that's quite cricket, good sir.

Wonderful weather we seem to be having gentlemen. Wonderful weather indeed. Of course, the missus prefers I stay inside with her rather than go for a good ol evening stroll... ahhhh, what dry joy that once brought me.

Oh, jolly good. It has often been said that the British Empire came about as a result of their searching the world for a decent meal.

Hello to all! I am currently awaiting slumber and trips.

Pip pip old boy by golly I must have myself a fillet mignon toute sweet

To be honest, sirrah, I am faintly hoping trips don't happen for some time. I am enjoying the holiday from the usual blackamoor-tinted chadspeak to be found on Sup Forums. In fact, I would go so far as to wonder if our good Emperor Hiroyuki would consider adding a comprehensive set of wordfilters to turn all of the loathsome bixnood chat into eloquent exchanges such as are being enjoyed in this thread.

B
I do declare I could view myself supporting such a elegant change mayhap provide some suggestions good sir

Upon pondering this, I now concur, good sir and/or madam.
Incidentally, I have a problem with my laptop.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR LAPTOP

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO, CUNT!

YOUR LAPTOP IS GAY AND SO ARE YOU

AWWWW SHIET NO U DIDN JUZ FKN SAY DAT U GOD DAMN WHI*E PUSSY BOY IMA FKN CLEEN U OUT NO GOOD CRACKA JACK BITCH

Gentleman, read these triplet of numbers and weep.

oh fuck. well, that was fun while it lasted, you shit-sucking, felchfestering netstains. back to the sewer.

WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE

Nigger nigger nigger nigger

wordfilter "awe yeee" to "indeed, sir"

"aw hell naw" to "I'm afraid I cannot bring myself to concur in this matter."

Pussy fuck ass titties

EAT A DOG PENIS, MOTHERFUCKER

GODDAMMIT YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN THIS FOR US

lol i'm a newfag so this was my first trips, was fun while it lasted

Fuck off cunt ain't nobodubby gutt tiem fo da

Fuck off nigger pretending to be a rich white gentleman
Kys

AAAAHHHHHHHH MY DICKS STUCK IN THE TOASTER AAAAHHHHH

TAKE YOUR SUGGESTIONS, WRITE THEM OUT ON PAPER, SET THAT PAPER ON FIRE AND USE IT BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE YOU VACUOUS WASTE OF LIFE

You're a nigger faggot

FAGGOT DIDNT EVEN GET QUINTS

and wordfilter that to "Sir! I challenge you to a duel! Pistols at dawn, tomorrow morning, Regent's Motherfucking PARK, NIGGA, BE THERE OR BE A FUCKIn' PUSSY"

Why don't you just fucking take this opportunity to fucking just be into this you don't fucking even be fucking cock sucker

Yo Fink u finna fk on me fucc boiz bitch ass buh nigga I du d fkn DAWG

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS