What's with comedians like Louie and Andy Richter beating mainstream journalists and pundits at a knowledge game?

What's with comedians like Louie and Andy Richter beating mainstream journalists and pundits at a knowledge game?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BPXjCiixeKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A white man is smarter than a woman or a moulie. First time that's ever happened

you need to know shit to make fun of shit

I learned a lot about the bible just to tease my catholic friends

the patrician's edge

That was glorious to watch live, especially when she started getting noticably pissed as Louie started winning.

I hope he does an episode about it.

Wolf Blitzer was a man and a jew tho

I felt like the chick got very passive-aggressive towards the end.

i would bang that pear so hard

Well most pundits are shitheads but also it is pretty much like they say in White Men Can't Jump. Jeapordy is just knowing useless shit for the most part. Aaron Rodgers beat an astronaut on one celebrity version.

mainstream journalists and pundits are fucking idiots whose only skill is parroting whatever lies the jew places before them.

I fucking love Jeopardy. I also love episodes where people get mad at the guy winning, anyone got an episode number or know where to watch this one?

andy richter, the swedish german

/thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BPXjCiixeKI

>He doesn't know that this is a re-run.

Journalists are arts degree retards with good looks

Generally people with good looks arent the smartest in the cohort, although they can be.

But being an arts degree retard demonstrates a complete lack of intelligence, but still wanting to be seen and be famous which comes from being a retard who believes themselves to be intelligent despite evidence to the contrary

Basically anyone who isnt an ex-industry insider in journalism is not worth a fucking read or listen to

Louis is just slightly smarter than 2 retards. He would probably have gotten a philosophy degree or something if he wanted to, he's not that stupid his brain works, he's just lazy

this is so irrelevant I'm kind of puzzled at why you bothered typing it

As a rule of thumb, if you nurture enough pathetic bitterness to write shit like that about different life choices, then yours haven't really paid out the way you thought they would.

>He makes threads about Jeopardy events that took place 4 months ago.

im a lawyer and used to be a journalist and think its important that everyone realises how stupid journalists are

literally mental whos? telling everyone what to think

would you give ANY value or ANY time to what an arts student tells you about economics or law or medicine or politics in real life? then why do you read what the fuck they write or say?

fuck journalists

most comedians sit home all day watching TV

kek good episode

at least the guy could handle losing properly, I suppose the woman wanted it too badly

Norm MacDonald is one of the smartest people on the planet and he calls his Jewish sidekick a Nazi sympathizer and makes Albert Fish jokes for a living.

>5 minutes in
>It's time for commercial break!
How you murricans put up with this I will never understand

>what is fastforwarding

>fastforwarding live tv
Well if you have this technology it's fine I guess

>I'm all for women's lib but you're pushing it a bit too far Kate
K E K

Jeopardy is syndicated and that technology has existed in the first world for about a decade.

>mainstream journalists and pundits

I wish they'd do another set of episodes with Watson

good luck with your impending midlife crisis

>be knowledgeable on subject
>read journalist's article on subject that gets lots of things wrong
>turn to another article
>wonder how wrong they are about this new subject

So you can fastforward tv while it's airing?

>watching Jeopardy live
It's about 15 minutes once you fastforward through ads and interviews.

hahahha no you're not you're a loser faggot posting on Sup Forums on a friday.

A lot of people in the media aren't that smart. Some comedians get smart by making fun of shit. Trump is a major figure in entertainment before he turned to politics and in the primary season, he didn't know dick about foreign policy or economics. He constantly mixed up Hamas and Hezbollah, and the Kurds and the Quds Force. I'm not trying to make this post overly political, but a lot of people in the media are very similar to this.

50 cents have been deposited into your CTR account

I don't support Clinton either, retard. She's a piece of shit. She is slightly more knowledgeable on foreign policy, though. Even still, she wouldn't act on her knowledge. Trump is an idiot, but Hillary is corrupt. She'll only act in her best interest.

50 cents have been deposited into your CTR account

You know, CTR was a legitimate problem but because you alt-right virgin cuck fuckfaces used it as a meme, it's lost all meaning and is entirely dismissed by the left wing side. You faggots aren't going to change anyones minds by being adversarial, but hey, who the fuck cares, just ruin society cause you can't get your exact cucking way.

Superior american education is the key to this futuristic technology.

i dont see the problem. puts attention on ctr and millions of dollars can buy a ridiculous amount of shilling so anytime someone ctrs an anti trump post they're probably right a decent percentage of the time

Do the math. They're playing for charity and are celebrities who already have a lot of money. The show invites these guests on and gives them the opportunity to pay for the win up front. If you watch Louie play he misses the first one on purpose to throw people off and then answers almost all of the rest correctly. So how could you rig Jeopardy? Simple: change the categories and clues to subjects your buyer has interest in and have whoever is in charge of the buzzers always give the first buzz to the buyer.

You don't become one of the most famous comedians in the world by being lazy

I don't know user. An art degree is more respected than a journalist degree.

Celebrity jeopardy is always questions at a 6th grade level anyways. Like you said its for charity.

>when the black guy doesn't know the answer related to slavery but Louis does

No it doesn't put attention on it. It had attention on it, and then you turned it into a meme that can be easily dismissed because people go 'OH WELL THATS JUST FROM /R/THE_DONALD'

The better question: How are people who can only guess where Pakistan might be allowed to tell us what to think? Because the previous game's contestants were fucking retarded.

I don't mean to brag but the questions on this episode were all pretty fucking easy and I would have smoked all of them. These were celeb edition softball questions.

Any normal Jeopardy contestant would, these people are fucking idiots and need questions to match their knowledge.

Final Jeopardy the night before was something like "the 2 major ethnic groups of this country between Afghanistan and India are punjabi and pashtuns"

literally anyone who has every payed attention to a map can get that and yet Anderson Cooper had to guess and one person didn't even get it right.

Interestingly enough, Norm's brother is a journalist for the CBC and is a really smart guy.