What is the breed for a loner who lives with a family?

What is the breed for a loner who lives with a family?
Ive been pretty lonely for a while as im doing terrible in my studies and my parents are treating me like shit so i thought of getting gunie pig but after doing a lil research i got to know that they are delicate af and they sqeek at night.

I want a dog which doesnt bark much, low maintanice and can be trained for shittimg and peeing outside also doesnt fur much. Im thinking of a Chihuahua but i heard they are loud af.

small dogs tend to be louder to be honest.
you may wanna look into larger ones.

A gold fish never barks.

get a lizard

Oh no. Ive maintanied big ass aquariums and they are pretty boring and takes lot of time to clean and stuff

yea its mostly larger dogs that have better temperaments. although greyhounds are lowkey couch potatoes. not much maintenance, short fur and dont really bark.

Lazy bitch

If you are a "loner" and want to change that, I would get a dog that requires a lot of exercise. It will force you to get outside and interact with other people at dog parks or just walking around in general. It's easy to bond and start conversations about dogs and can be a good starting point of a friendship if you aren't a total sperg.

That said, don't get ANY kind of dog if you just want to mostly ignore it except for making sure it doesn't shit on the floor. If you want that kind of "pet", get a cat.

Fish, tortoises, lizards, and snakes are all very easy to take care of and don't make any noise. Some tortoises can live for a very long time, so they make good lifetime companions.
If you want a dog, you want a medium size or better dog. Small dogs are noisy. Terriers and beagles are high energy and therefore make bad pets for kids like yourself.
Certain large dog breeds are too social for kids; rotts and retrievers.

Low energy, quiet dogs include bull mastiffs get big, but don't require much exercise so they're great for apartments and kids. Basset hounds are the lowest energy dog you can find, so they do great with just short walks. Pekingese are great for indoor type people, as they can get exercise from light playing.

Yeah, but I can't fuck a goldfish.

How can I fuck a lizard?

It sounds like you're pretty lazy. Don't get a pet. Learn to take care of yourself and not to be a fucking whiny pussy.

you can if it's big enough.

Im not really interested in making new friends and having small talk with strangers. I will not ignore the dog ill daily take it for the walk in my lawn. Its pretty big

this. Don't make an animal suffer because of your mental problems. They are sentient beings, not your emotional security blanket.

just get a cat OP, they love cuddles and you can trow a box near to them and laugh for hours

Nigga, im 19

bullshit. You just cling to your "loner" status because fixing it would be too hard. You said it yourself - you have been pretty lonely for a while. Everyone wants friends. Stop lying to yourself and stop blaming the world and your family for your mental state.

Yup. Too small. Need at least adult trout size

19 with the emotional IQ of a fucking 7 year old. Stfu.

goldfish get pretty big sometimes. I could definitely fuck this.

Guys, just tell me easy to own breeds I can fuck.

I have few close friends. And I'm lonely in my home. I casually go out and hang out with my friends but most of the time i stay in my home

In it's mouth or do they have any other openings

You're 19, you're a loner, and you live with your family. You're still a kid. I can't sit here and expect you to change your habits because you decided to get a pet.

You're a low energy person with no drive or will to get up and go. You can't expect to own a Dane or a Retriever, because they need daily exercise for half an hour + ,and they're super playful so they'd want to wreck your living space.

where do you think it shits from?

I'm not sure if it could fit a dick but you could easily widen it if necessary

But fish shit is like noodles and i don't think even a pinky finger would fit in its coochie without killing it.

What about rotties,corgies or shiba inu

this. Your "big yard" a couple times a day isn't enough exercise for most dogs and they will respond with destructive behavior.

Maybe look into adopting an older dog from a shelter that is a bit less active. Hardly anyone does because everyone wants a cute lil puppy, but I can guarantee both the dog and the shelter would appreciate it if you did.

do NOT get a shiba inu if you want a low maintenance dog. Corgies can be pretty high energy too. Never had a rottweiler.

shiba inus are one of the harder breeds there is to train and requires a lot of time, patience, and consistency. Don't buy a dog just because of memes.

Rotties are low maintenance pets, but generally turn aggressive if you aren't a highly dedicated pet owner.

Through daily exercise, play, and socialization with other animals and people, a rottweiler can turn into the biggest fucking cuddlebug in the dog world. Like, you could leave it with a kindergarten class and walk out the door, and expect all the kids to fuck with it, and still the dog will just continue to gently play with them and love the whole experience.

But if you aren't the kind of owner that would do those things (socialize the dog with other animals and people, daily exercise, daily care, etc), the animal will likely turn out very aggressive. Rotties are not "19 year old loner" friendly.

Corgies can get by on short walks and lots of patience, but can be tricky due to bad genetics. They're high energy, but can be played into exhaustion very easily inside the home or in a small yard. Good for first time dog owners.

Shiba Inu are one of the highest maintenance breeds out there. Do not, under any circumstances, get a Shiba Inu if you do not have a gigantic yard and are a regular at the local dog parks.

If you have a specific breed in mind, just Google it with "101" on the end. "Shiba Inu 101", "Rottweiler 101", etc, etc. Animal Planet did a short series on popular breeds in order to help aspiring dog owners find the right match.

You can, but only once.

What about pugs

Too ugly to fuck.

But they are thicc tho

Pretty expensive to feed though, I imagine op is a poorfag.

Wise words. I currently own 365.

Get a terrier, small and tough, not a posturing tough dog for faglords and not a small pathetic lap dog.

They certainly can be, but all animals are expensive to feed and care for if you're a poorfag. Well, aside from small fish.

Get a cat, dogs require effort and if you're one of those guys that can't be arsed to leave the house sometimes then you will just end up neglecting it.

The fact is that pets are generally a much bigger commitment than most people realise, both financially and timewise, I think op should be careful if he's not in the right position to get a dog. A cat or lesser animal may be better.

Hi Smudge. Do you have another cat named Heather?

kitteh