This movie isn't very good

This movie isn't very good.

Kind of like how your mom was last night.

How come Spiderman isn't trying to kill the niggers and the jewess in there? Did they forget what his character was about?

That framing, that use of colour. Pure kino.

Rotten Tomatoes would like a word.

That's Ramni Spiderman, this is the new Disney Spiderman directed by the Jewsos.

MCU's Spiderman isn't like Raimi's Spider-Man, or even like Sony's Spider-man.

I agree. It started off well. Then there was a whole lot of Cap/Bucky nonsense that was forced as fuck. Then we cut to commercials for future MCU movies, then some action until the movie ends.

TWS was so much better.

Also, a literal, equally nonsensical Martha-moment. Why the fuck would there be a near high-def camera on some tiny road in 1991?

I liked it. But, it was rather forgettable.

(Minus the stupid Tony Hologram) the beginning of the movie was good.
Then it becomes dumb
Then the ending gets a little better but it turns out the writer and director had no clue what to do with Zemo

BvS was better

DCkino > Marvelshit

>95% of that is clearly CGI
why couldn't they just film on location? I get that they couldn't actually film at an airport, but why didn't they just have the fight somewhere else? or was this another classic case of film making laziness? "uggh organising a place outside to shoot is so much effort, fuck it, let's just get a green screen inside the studio and let the guys in post do all the work, I wanna go home"

Why was the "Three niggers?! Three niggers in an airport?!" Spidey line cut?

I love when CW was released, every fucking idiot on this board claimed it was the best movie ever and once the hivemind from reddit moved away, now we finally see how horrible and boring it was.

Perlmutter perhaps?

>let's make everything CGI
>but let's have the computer generate the most boring place imaginable instead of something interesting

wow

The best part is how the Russo brothers thought they were going to have to compete with Snyder's visuals and fight scenes, especially after Man of Steel, so they completely skipped the story and emotional weight, while BvS literally threw a counter punch and made the audiences feel raw emotion.

Oh and the BvS fights were better anyway.

What xbox game is that?

Here again. I just saw this again two days ago. People critizise BvS for just being a bunch of scenes that were put together with little to no structure in terms of storytelling.

I feel this movie had the exact same problem, it feels very disjointed. Then again, it's very easy to understand the story despite this because it's made for 9-12 year olds.

Still better than BvS though

According to all those numales with mouse hats who call themselves reviewers, it's better than Alien

Are there any Marvel flicks with good cinematography?

>Oh and the BvS fights were better anyway.

I think you're baiting but this is objectively true

nope

everything is bland as fuck

>the airport fight looked bad I swear it!!!!! why wasnt it in the pitch black during a heavy rainstorm?!?!

all of them

>starts off at an interesting market place
>goes to grey cement office building
>then grey cement airport
>then grey soviet era hidden base

True Kino

I think it was good. Enjoyed it and shit.

Just because you can fit stills from a movie into a grid doesn't mean you somehow made the cinematography good

>what kind of colour palette you want senpai?
>grey, everything grey and boring
>say no more

Compared to this shit Skwad is Barry Lyndon though

ITT: guaranteed replies