You're thinking of her Sup Forums, what is her name?

You're thinking of her Sup Forums, what is her name?

Katelyn

Jill.

I loved her so damn much. She said she loved me too. But just wasn't ready to marry. But said I was the only man she would ever want or love.

She broke up with me to go to graduate school in Idaho while I got a job as an Engineer in Colorado. But promised we'd be back together soon because she could never picture herself with anyone but me.

6 months later she's married to a nigger (bona fide African) and I'm holding my arms out palms upward saying to myself 'What the fuck?' I actually loved her.

That was 10 years ago. I still ain't over her yet. It's the damnedest thing Sup Forums...I still ain't over her yet.

Twila de Montenegro

Serah

Twila? That's a fat lesbian girl's name.

Or is Youz Trollin'?

His name is Robert Paulsen

Isabella. Known her since elementary school and never properly confessed to her. Now that we're both going to different colleges, it's a lost cause and it's filled me with regret since we graduated high school.

That's a quality post, user. But probably not one this thread needs.

OP here, mine is Victoria. Her parents forced her to move after they found out we were together and I've never heard from her again. I hope she's alright.

That's puppy love. The first college gf you get will remove her from your memory.

Megan.

My starlight.

I hope so, I got a girlfriend after her and everything we talk about just reminds me of her.

It never gets better, friendo.

Kaitlynn.

Every time I hear that name all I can think of is that episode of the Simpsons when the spoiled kid with the single mother (Gavin) 'orders' his single mother to buy him the new trendy video game.

"Get 2! I'm not sharing with Kaitlynn!!"

After 10 years I'm beginning to realize that.

Charity.

Black tar heroin

Rebeca
the bitch teased me for months to finally friendzone me and keep it like friends
i still hang with her cause shes friend of friends, but she was the first girl i really loved, and laughed her ass out when i asked her out
hurted p bad, havent tried anything with any girl since then, i still have spare life, since im just 16, but i really need a girlfriend, i crave a real relationship crazily

Mods

wut

Ellie

I think about Rebecca too. But for a totally different reason.

One of my very first sex dreams when I was in grade school was a dream where Rebecca (girl who lived on my street, same age as me) made me show my dick to her and she kept laughing at me about it. I was only in 5th grade and I woke up with what could possibly have been my very first hard-on. Maybe that's why i'm into sexual humiliation to this day.

Ever since then I never forgot that dream and it always turned me on. I went all the way through HS with her and as a 17 YO senior could still not look at her without getting a raging boner.

I frequently thought of that dream and would negotiate with myself about 'showing my dick to Rebecca.'

Like when I was shooting free throws or something, I'd say to myself, 'I have to make both of these shots. If I don't, I'll show my dick to Rebecca.' Or, 'If I don't pass my driver's test, I'll show my dick to Rebecca.'

I don't do it so much anymore but every time I meet a Rebecca, my first thought is showing my dick to her to see if she laughs at it.

wow thats crazy, hope you show your dick to her someday

Don't know what happened to her after high school. But to even make it worse for me, in HS she turned into kind of a 'rocker slut' who would take lots of dick and talk openly about who was good and who was a dud in the sack. I can still picture her in the cafeteria line in her Metallica shirt talking about how John Johnson (His real goddamm name) had the biggest dick she ever saw and she could barely suck it for more than a few minutes without her jaw getting tired.

John Johnson was in my sophomore gym class and I knew she was right about that. He was built.

Brianna.
I never even tried.

Julia. I really do miss her so damn much. I still like to think that maybe someone in the future we can give it a second chance. Deep down though, I know it's over. I just can't let her go no matter how hard I try though.

Sterling

Ashley, if only you knew what kinds of feelings I have for you. I miss our days past when everything was simpler and we were closer, but I know they'll never be again and we'll never be as close. Hope everything is going great in your life.