To be honest, hes not that bad

To be honest, hes not that bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=FUtRnkm1GlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are right
hes terrible

Because my employer pays me to put this?

and it burns burns burns... the ring of fire.

To be honest. I am not being honest

post rare trudeaus

every time

Canada is burning down figuratively and literally. He is going around for photo ops and giving speeches on diversity and feminism.

Conservatives will be in power in less than 3 years from now.

>yeh white boi ... Imma massage yo back and den imma fuck yo ass

He's fucking around while the country burns, dipshit.

He's literally Nero reincarnated.

conservatives will never win anymore because we have so many muslims voting liberal now

Since when is he a cowboy? And why are there always Sikhs around him?

>Conservatives will be in power in less than 3 years from now.
God fucking willing. Once they see how Trudeau refuses to talk with President Trump.

good looks and brains. such a rare combination.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

why is this man so eccentric and weird

He's fucking terrible.

What do you think falls faster Trudeau near a staircase or Canada's gold reserves?

to distract from the fact he is fucking clueless.

the average Sup Forumslack would be a better PM than Turdeau.

Because it's 2016

Of course, how silly of me.

This Trudeau guy was a liberal white male before it was cool

Why does he such dumb basic bitch thing though?

>Bottom Right
>Darshan Kang
>WE WUZ KANGS N SHIEET

ah, now matter how horrible my own country is doing, shitting on this loser feels so good. thanks canada

How come Aussie shitposters are adored and loved but Canadian ones are hated Sup Forums?

In what way is he clueless

Fuck off, he's a traitor that cares more about other cultures and pushing his faggy libcuck agenda than leading our country in the right direction.

God I can't wait to see Trump bully the fuck out of this guy.

its a art

people in pakistan think he converted to islam so they started painting portraits of him on their trucks

i'm guessing the only reason they believe that is because their paki relatives in weedtopia told them so

Australians are subtle with it
Canadians are not
Now go be a Nigger somewhere else

I want to save you from the hell that the US has become.... But the US is hell along with Canada......

dude when he posts those LOVE posts with like him doing the heart and shit (which is meant for gay pride month)

the majority of comments are from muslims thinking hes promoting love and friendship and they reply saying " i love you too" and shit

Does this fucker do nothing but photo ops and say sjw catchphrases?

He's basically worshipped like a god by immigrants. Actually if we went to war I guarantee you every single Fillipino would willingly kamikaze attack anyone who tried to hurt Trudeau.

With ranked voting forced on us this guy and his entitled wife will rule with all his children until they can become cyborgs

Fake.

The trend actually goes up after Trudeau took office. But the PM has little to do with the currency, anyway. It has everything to do with the price of oil and other commodities.

You can see the visceral disgust and disappointment oozing from his face, perhaps he's one of us. He is Catholic, after all.

lel that's amazing

This is why we need proportional representation.

The Libs and Cons would almost never get a majority.

What the fuck has he even done since being appointed PM? Feels like we don't even have a federal government right now.

"If you put out the fire, it wins" says Dr. Dude Weedman to the Syrian refugees, exhibiting the weekly gay pride parade waving their signs in French and English.
The fire had now reached the Native-owned Mega Marijuana Farms nearby; however the Natives were busy indulging in the newest flavor of Listerine, and the fire-mounties decided to call off the rest of the day to participate in a drum circle, eating freedom fries with maple-gravy. They each looked into each other's eyes and said in unison "Mosaic".

Weedman did see the fires burning in the distant mountains, but looked back at the beady-eyed shitskins drooling over Weedman's wife-husband's 10-year-old son-daughter waving a tiny maple leaf rag. "Ficki ficki?" said Mehmet Assad Mohammad bin Qaddafi to Dr. Weedman. "Oh no!" said Dr. Weedman and slapped his wife-husband's son-daughter's wrist and yanked the Canadian flag out of zyr hand and replaced with a gay pride flag.

The next day, Dr. Weedman proclaimed in French, English, Chinese, Arabic and Telugu that they were going to hold a referendum for a new flag. The choices were a rainbow flag with a black Islamic star and cresent in the middle or the normal Canadian flag with star and cresent but instead of a star there was a maple leaf.

That evening, as Dr. Weedman prepped his Kurdish bull for the night, he looked up into the fiery red, yellow and black sky and took a hit of his maple-flavored e-Blunt.

"Mosaic" he said, and a tear fell down his cheek onto Mehmet's hairy brown Johnson.

He's better than a black Muslim born in Kenya.

Is this what the people of Canada are paying him to do?

NDP is not permitted to win federal elections. They roll over too much when the eternal nose wants a beakjob and their leaders have an unfortunate tendency to be poloniumed

AYY SO HOL UP HOL UP
*uses defense budget for refugees*
LIKE FO REAL
*gets knocked out*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*makes dramatic speech*
IT'S
*attends gay pride parade*
TWO THOUSAND SIXTEEN?

DUDE HOL UP
*takes a puff*
HOL UP
*coughs*
AYYY LMAO
*apologizes*
YO
*converts to islam*
SO HOL UP
*bans boycotting israel*
YOU BE SAYIN
*doesent legalize weed*
WE
*poos in the loo with sikhs*
WUZ
*drinks maple syrup*
LEAF N SHIET?

HOL UP
*sells overpriced weed to children*
AYO HOL UP
*satisfies a muslim and sihk simultaneously*
YOU BE SAYIN
*destroys currency*
AYY HOL LMAO
*falls down the stairs*
WE
*imports 100,000 syrians*
SOME KIND OF FUCKING LEAF

what if the real reason why Sup Forums dislikes him so much is because hes fit, good looking and a hit with the ladies?

Female visa applications from Asia have gone up in the last 6 months. Coincidence?

Thank you hungry skeleton

Does this cuck do anything else besides stupid costumed photo ops with minorities? Like, ruling the country? Has that fire been put out yet?

>captcha: select all pancakes

YOUR RIGHT HE'S GREAT !!! HE'S THE BEST COOLEST PREZ EVA !!

>sweden

it's not fake... i saw it on his twitter lmao

Aussies are funny when they shitpost

because leaf posters are just salty leftists

You mad that we're better than you at ice-hockey?

Also your supply of oil, good thing your oil sands are about to catch fire due to him ignoring a major issue and denying foreign help.

Because they were born in a culture of banter and moulded by it, whereas we merely adopted it. Our banter comes across as artificial. But that doesn't mean we can't perfect it and become the greatest shitposters on the planet.

Americans hate canada thus forming the opinion.

Post more shirtless TruTru :)

Conservatives are wild spending busy body victims. Do something about that before you shit on liberals.

Shitting upon themselves, basically

Needs a shop where hes flipping the pancake over the Alberta fire

>he really thinks this

Our Juniour leagues are LITTERALY better than your professional leagues

This guy pulls a lot of public relations stunts and gimmicks, takes the politically correct stance 100% of the time.

He can't be real. This guy is the ultimate politician concerned only with image. He's got to have some kind of counter-opinion. He's a fucken caricature, man.

>Our Juniour leagues are LITTERALY better than your professional leagues
Lmao

We shitpost to make people mad. Australia shitposts to make people laugh

Swedes are the best at hockey tbqh like look at the Detroit Red Wings and how many Stanley Cups they won and how many Swedes are on their team.

Average Canadians in the back

Not my president!

I wanna make fun of his body but the dude is fucking 45 years old FORTY FIVE. He's hot as fuck

He's the worst.

Keep in mind he hasn't done a real day of work in his life so his age says little.

oh eat shit that man knows nothing of quantum computing

Why is weedman such a fucking pussy

>Justin Trudeau Urges Men To Be Feminists
youtube.com/watch?v=FUtRnkm1GlY

I thought he was in his early 30s.