Just beat Dark Souls 3

Just beat Dark Souls 3
I havent watched any credits or actually watched an ending, but SoC was slain by my Axe
Light Shine On
Praise the Sun
Long Live Gwyn

Do you even lift?

you fucking faggot nigger

Dark Souls /thread
Whos your least/most favorite boss for overall design and lore
And tell me about your builds! Im a medium heavy armour wearing strength build using greatshields, longswords, and mainly my Dragonslayers Greataxe x5
The lightening on that Axe is fucking crazy, I think it can 4 shot 2nd stage SoC if timed right

Alot of people swear against shields outside pvp, especially heavy ones, but I like em and I feel like Ive mastered the dodge/block

As for characters of course I love anything to do with Gwyn, his family, and the ancient dragons. But Aldrich is my favorite boss with favorite lore, and that moment when youve killed everyone else but aldrich has fled his coup to Irithyll? Ooo the beef was real

>Long Live Gwyn
Why did sunbro from das end up trying to kill me after that one cinder? what was on his head?

>Tries to do a one shot build
>Softcaps strength and uses Yhorm's
>Only does around 1000 damage with all my buffs stacked. Red Tearstone, Morion Blade, Dragon form, and Power Within
Meanwhile the RKPGS can do about half as much damage per hit, but with guaranteed combos.
FeelsMiyazakiman

Sadness, only sadness...

Have an extreme love for Souls. Was kinda disappointed at the ending. Even moreso after the DLC. But thats a Souls game for ya. No extravagant ending. No crazy cutscene. But the lore is all in items and NPCs. I made the mistake of playing 3 first. Now on 1, and I'm getting reverse nostalgia. BTW....fuuuuuck fat ass Smough, and his fuck buddy Ornstien.

Ornstein moves are 2cool2hate

JUST
I read what happened that was piss poor, shame after all these years I never beat the game a second time. didn't even know most of his back story and all that but it gave me closure.

i just started playing demon souls for the first time.. on pc (ps3 emulator)
runs okay

user, help me out. How the fuck did you get it to run? some russian keeps telling me to delete the .txt in the sfb file but I have no idea what the fuck he means.

You don't beat DS3 without fighting nameless king you nigger.

I'm on NG+9 nigger. You have a long way to go. Also axes are gay, use Dex Chaos Blade it's way more fun.

Do you believe some assholes run thru the entire game without taking a single fucking hit?!

I havent actually completed it yet, im exploring more now. I plan on beating all bosses and DLCS first

>Still hasn't gotten to the nameless king
wew lad

Makes absolutely no since to me. No way you could beat Aldrich, Yhorm, or the Princes without getting touched atleast once, or clipped by a defensive spell

Shit is no joke. Look it up on youtube. Takes him 2 hours to do. But he never gets hit once.

Im not scared as its been reverse for me, I stomped the absolute shit out of the Sages, Dragonslayer, Dancer, and Demons but the Princes, SoC, and Aldrich gave me trouble. I hear its vice versa for others so Im expecting the hard "Nameless King" to give me a minimum of 2 tries, max of 10. Maybe he'll slaughter me though, SoC took easily 60+ tries since my build was horrible against him

If you want true cannon ending, beat the Princes, then do Ashes of Arendale dlc, then Ringed city dlc, then go beat LoC. Thats the " true way" to end souls.

>calls axes gay
>proceeds to talk about dex

yeah ok, keep talking faggot.

So in the story, my character would defeat the Lords and then travel before lighting the flame? Story wise it makes since?