Can we discuss the pros and cons of a Neo Conservative world without resorting to abuse...

Can we discuss the pros and cons of a Neo Conservative world without resorting to abuse? It would be nice to have an intelligent political discussion here once in a while

For a start, what is wrong with spreading Western Democracy all over the globe?

OOH MAN IM SHITTING ALL OVER YOUR SHILL THREAD HILLARY.

OOOOOOH GAWD IT FEELS SO GOOD COMING FROM MY BUTT.

CORRECT THE RECORD PLEASE HILLARY

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO THESE UNINFORMED ALT RIGHT SAVAGES HILLARY

OOOOH GAWRSH

I've voted Repub in every election since 04 and I'm voting for Hillary because she represents the status quo and the status quo has been working out quite well for me. My tax rate will remain largely untouched which is all I really care about. She's a moderate and will probably appoint moderate SCOTUS seats.

I don't really give a shit about any of the social issues 2bh. They simply don't affect me. Trump is too much of a wild card. I'll still vote GOP on all the downticket races.

Yeah thanks for putting your opinion(Tm) out there.

Hey, do you guys know when Hillary is going to issue us a new OP image to use in these shill threads? They are starting to recognize this one.

>She's a moderate and will probably appoint moderate SCOTUS seats.

Don't let this alt-right hooligan derail our thread! Mrs. Clinton isn't paying us to lose these internet battles!

Reminder

>What's wrong with spreading western democracy all over the globe.
Nothing, inherently, but to spread it, you would need to conquer the country and force it on the population. And, looking at Iraq, you can see how well that's working out. If you don't go through the bloodshed yourself to secure it for yourself and your children, you will place no value in it.

Oh I apologize, I thought we were on a discussion forum. Sorry things haven't went well for you the last 8 years but personally I've had a nice go of it. Maybe Trump will get you out of your parent's house before you turn 40.

What makes you think she wouldn't? Hillary is beholden to corporations first and foremost. She isn't gonna shake things up in any substantial way.

Not like it matters what you think anyway. She's winning regardless and you would have to be a fucking idiot to think otherwise. Look forward to your impotent rage in November.

I'm living easy and comfortably (more than 90k/yr gross in a very affordable area; rent is ~400/month, to give you an idea). Doesn't mean that everyone is doing well. My job is well secured (everyone is going to see electricity as a need for the foreseeable future, and you can't export energy production), but I give enough of a shit to realize that the US has been in decline for a long time, and that this shit is going to hit the fan long before my death if something doesn't radically change relatively soon.

>what is wrong with spreading Western Democracy all over the globe?

What gives us the moral right to us violence to make other people in other countries do stuff that they don't want to do?

Even if you are 100% sure you are doing whats best for them its immoral to initiate force to do it.

>Can we discuss the pros and cons of a Neo Conservative world without resorting to abuse?
no, we can't

This campaign slogan is going to backfire pretty huge.

"Spreading democracy" is code word for overthrowing governments.
I don't really care about these communist governments anyway, but let's tell it like it is.
Also, neo-cons are all Israeli dual citizens, trying to advance the Greater Israel plan.

>I'm one of the few who've been left unscathed by the new economy. I figure I'm untouchable for eternity, so hooray status quo. I'm not a false flag liberal shill.

"I'm with her!"

>Oh I apologize, I thought we were on a discussion forum.

Do you know where you are, newfag?

>Not like it matters what you think anyway. She's winning regardless and you would have to be a fucking idiot to think otherwise. Look forward to your impotent rage in November.

Only libshits talk this way, you false flagging shill.

if you dont like your job at wallmart, why not upskill?

I answered your question, and you ignored that for a fucking insult post?

I'm an electrical contractor, bambam.

How bad does Hillary's cunt smell be honest

Western democrac ideals don't really work in (un)developed/ing countries. The divisions of parties are usually along tribal, ethnic or religious grounds rather than political stance. Leaders put family and mates in positions regardless of whether or not they are qualified.