Four years younger than Trent

>four years younger than Trent
>looks 20 years older
Dont do drugs, kids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XG6BLXrWZ1E
youtube.com/watch?v=tAHaSI199gg&t=78s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If by drugs you mean "fatty foods" then yes.

>be Dave Navarro
>be hardcore drug addict entire adult life
>hasn't changed in 25 years

Marilyn looks like an average man in his late 40s, its not drug's fault
Trent is just genetically gifted

is this a female to male tranny

does trent reznor post on Sup Forums and make all these threads every day?

that's called superior hispanic genes

Reznor keeps getting younger and more energetic

youtube.com/watch?v=XG6BLXrWZ1E

Manson wears layers and a cape.

youtube.com/watch?v=tAHaSI199gg&t=78s

I'm so glad I don't have a recessed jaw

>I don't want it to be arty and self-indulgent – although it totally is. The whole thing is like, basically, "Poor me, I'm in pain; have sex with me because my mom died when I was fifteen."
>My housekeeper is here. I always play with her. If I ever hear something loud, like if she ever drops an ashtray or something, I'll scream, "Sylvia, goddamn it! What the hell's going on?" She used to flip out. Now she doesn't even pay attention. You know, I've got a coffin in here. Nothing bothers her. I had a urine-specimen jar in the kitchen. On the label it said Gene Hackman. Didn't faze her.
>[Manson] claims that at a party, he had to fend me off because I was trying to give him a blow job. The thing with me that guys like him don't get is that as soon as I can say or do the one thing that makes them uncomfortable, that's what I do, over and over again. So, yeah, I did mention that to him, and we used to joke about creating a rumor that he and I are gay lovers. Then his autobiography came out, and I'm going, "What the hell is this all about?" But at the end of the day, the guy's got a shelf life left of about a year and a half. If he wants to dress up like a clown and jump around and be Mr. Scary . . .
>I don’t know if this is funny, but when I was using intravenous drugs, I used to go in his bathroom and spray his mirror with blood from my syringe. It freaked him out. He would get his assistant to put on rubber gloves and clean it up. Right after, I’d go and do it again just to push him. I thought it was funny to be able to freak out Marilyn Manson.

Why is Dave so based?

manson prime, went downhill a few years after this

>tfw he turned Rose Bryne into a bald literal man hating lesbian

Meanwhile based Trent keeps getting more based.

You mean Rose McGowan.
Rose Byrne is still qt.

Trent Reznor Autobiography when?

oops. yeah, McGowan went nuts not long after divorcing Manson.

If Manson was exactly the same but 5'7" like Trent, he never has a career

She was always nuts, she was raised in a rape cult.
She went full JUST after that car accident.

are you retarded?

Here's the thing, I've been watching you do this for the last few months and I guess someone needs to talk to you.

This is ancient history. 1999 was 18 years ago. That puts you where age wise? I'm not going to be as rude as I should because honestly you're obviously not with it. But that's why you're here doing this though, you've got nowhere better to be and nobody to be with. Do you really need someone here to tell you this because it doesn't seem to be getting through your thick head? Nobody cares. This was over almost 20 Years ago. Think about that, dude. 20 years.

Everyone here knows what's going on with you, you're embarrassing yourself. Do us all a favor and leave, we don't need or want somebody as sad and disconnected as you are here.

Don't bother replying, you don't have anything of value to say.

He would probably look better if he didn't shave his fucking eyebrows

NO MORE INK

damn, Mr. Plinkett really gotta stay off those pizza rolls

What feminist is this, well, she got some good tits