Why doesn't this moron just retire...

why doesn't this moron just retire. what is the point of being a millionaire if you still have to work in your 80s he's not even doing passion projects he's parodying himself at this point

Who the fuck are you? Why did you take a break from stroking your numb cock to badmouth one of the greatest living actors?

You are slime. Your family sees you as a pest. Kill yourself.

>implying Morgan Freeman isn't god
Fuck off satan, you have no power here.

Shut up Satan, he can do what he wants.

It's pretty terrifying to enter in a period where you basically wait death

>greatest living actors
kek

>why is this person who isn't me doing things that i would never do?

>Satan talking shit about God
classic prince of darkness

Reflect deeply on your pathetic existence. Look inside yourself and know my words to be true.

Same thing you can say about most actors past a certain point. Ego and narcissism.

>greatest living actors
yeah no he's good but has never been great

Shameless samefag. I see through you, coward.

nope nice try morgan is shit

Only took you 4 minutes, impressive. You need to brush up on your shading.

Fucking punk.

why are you so angry that at least 2 people ITT think morgan is shit are you morgan?

He's got the same issues that tons of other actors and general famous people of different areas suffer from.

>Make millions of fame dollars
>Multiple giant houses, high end cars, top schools and care for children, everything expensive
>Yearly maintenance of your shit begins to reach 2 or 3 million
>Become a whore

So many famers have to do reality TV and talk show appearances they shouldn't need to bother with, lame as fuck movies, try to cross fields from acting to music or vice versa, they just become used to a lifestyle and disintegrate as human beings.

If I made a couple of million I'd live well forever and never have a problem.

I'm in England and you see this problem affecting the old nobility. They have these giant houses from the 1600s that would have had a staff of 50 plus people back in the day, with 2 chefs just for pastries. The maintenance becomes so much that they have to open the house to the public for tours and cafes else the house will fall to pieces. They live in a closed off chunk of the property.

Stay mad satan. You have no power here.

God I hate seeing his nigger face and hearing his smug voice so much.

>I'm in England and you see this problem affecting the old nobility. They have these giant houses from the 1600s that would have had a staff of 50 plus people back in the day, with 2 chefs just for pastries. The maintenance becomes so much that they have to open the house to the public for tours and cafes else the house will fall to pieces. They live in a closed off chunk of the property.

lol faggots treating their homes as zoo's instead of just selling the cunt

actually maybe its better. its such a valuable asset and the kids can use it as collateral for businesses and other properties... but if you sell it then youre sitting on liquid that might evaporate (plus capital gains taxes etc)

i'd still just move out and lease it instead of living in there while fags wander around gawking at what used to be

>tfw Morgan Freeman should've been the first black president IRL as well

r*ddit called, they miss you.

> We will never have another influential, great black actor like morgan freeman
> We will only have talent less puppet niggers pushing liberal agendas

Why have blacks gone backwards in society in the last 20 years?

The Jews want them that way.

Because he enjoys doing that lightly? No biggie, 's all.
Retirement can be boring.

You don't understand that successful people are successful because they have drive. No matter how much money they get they simply cannot lose that drive and always want to strive to do something constructive.

This is why they are never satisfied. The only happy rich people are those that are born into money.

I'm going to have to agree with this guy. Unlike real jobs, acting is a career you get into because you enjoy it. I imagine that short of something causing you to hate it, you would be happy to keep on doing it well into your twilight years.

Also the bills for a ridiculous amount of property may be a big contributor to this.

Because some people aren't happy living the neet life, believe it or not
They need to work

That wig he wears in Ben Hur is just too hilarious. Why did they cast him in this Ben Hur remake? They should have picked someone else if they wanted the film to have a serious tone and not Morgan meme tone no offence.

And also the casting of Samuel L Jackson in the new Kong: Skull Island film. WHY? I would have preferred Idris Elba instead.

Seeing Idris and Hiddleston on screen together would have been a dream.

Freeman, and Jackson are both huge draws on their name alone.

I think there is the difference between a drive to excel at something and a drive to simply make money.
With Freeman for a long time there doesn't seem to be that drive for creative projects where he can expand on or express his acting ability. He instead just shows up, plays himself and collects a paycheck. He doesn't seem dedicated to his roles or movies and just collects his money. There isn't really anything "constructive" there like you would suggest. It seems more like he became famous and now can coast off his name and celebrity status and he is okay with that. There isn't any drive to improve himself or the pictures he is in

James Earl Jones was a better narrator

>greatest living actors

Reddit pls go

>His propaganda show on the science channel about how surveillance and gun control are good