Just realized this is like Arcade Fire's Humanz

just realized this is like Arcade Fire's Humanz

Wat is happening to to all my favourite bands??

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Yjw2DAhD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's part of growing up, it sucks

it's waaaay better than humanz but still AF's worst album

This one at least has Put Your Money and We Don't Deserve Love which are both solid 9/10 tracks

how u guys listening to this album is not even release yet. Leak?

two bad songs don't make a bad album user

>they will never record another song as good as In the Backseat, Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) or Intervention ever again
I'm going to cry

that's what you get for liking gorillaz and arcade fire lmao

What the fuck happened to their lyrics?
They used to write songs that read like poetry lyrically and then they just seemed to toss that right out the window with Reflektor.

>pre-Reflektor Arcade Fire
The king's taken back the throne
The useless seed is sown
When they say they're cutting off the phone
I tell them you're not home
No place to hide
You were fighting as a soldier on their side
You're still a soldier in your mind
Though nothing's on the line
You say it's money that we need
As if we were only mouths to feed
I know no matter what you say
There are some debts you'll never pay

>post-Reflektor Arcade Fire
monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday sometimes sunday
love is hard, sex is easy
God in heaven, would you please me

what the fuck happened

relevant

>Arcade Fire and Gorillas are your favourite bands
you deserve it to be honest

We'll all start sucking it's dick once it gets a BN
Arcade Fire is one of the 5 white rock bands that pitchfork cares about because of their critical history

on the contrary, I think this will be the first Arcade Fire record NOT to get BNM. they've been dragging the singles through the mud so far, things are not looking too great for the album.

Judging by YouTube and Facebook comments at least 70% of people hate it then there are the 30% fanboys/girls defending it

I don't know how many times I've said this, so it's probably going to be annoying.

I hate this album because we've heard it before. It's basically Reflektor, but with everything bad about it cranked up to 11. This is the first time Arcade Fire has released an album without changing up their sound one bit.

Sorcery my friend

if the last broken social scene and deerhunter lp's got bnm, this one will get it as well. they are all p4k's babies

That comparison makes no sense OP.

Humanz is gorillaz' best album.
EN is arcade fire's worst album.

Name the others.

really lame bait. No one likes Humanz.

Neither of those are good

anyone has a leak?

Go look around.

Any clue, I typed in leak everything now and you have to download it, and I'm pretty sure it's a virus

it leaked in low quality but non of the fags on this board have shared it

>Wat is happening to to all my favourite bands??

>tfw when your favorite bands are getting older and more complacent, less adventurous, impulsive, and energetic
>tfw you are too

if the file isn't a .exe and your antivirus software can handle some petty malvertisements you're probably good

idk, in the case of AnCo, it'd be more like they thought they were pushing the edge even more while becoming more mainstream pop, but the fact was that they just lost the steam they had together after Strawberry Jam, which with MPP is kinda like a swan song

mega.nz/#!Yjw2DAhD

Supposedly 320 but I can't guarantee it

!GwA9Uht0yrTgX0W4MD4kx7jpWOuSMvYlyeXBYeePRss

if it asks for key

Thanks

Put your money on me is very good, we don't deserve love would also be very good if it the first 3 minutes were cut off it, I also like everything now(continued) , the rest is trash.

Overall ill give it a 3/10

it's a flac transcode from the vinyl. so yeah, it's 320 but it's also a really bad vinyl rip with the bass blown out.

I disagree, I like creature comfort as well as the slow building to we don't deserve love.
It starts out mediocre, dives into absolute shite and then tries its hardest to redeem itself with the last few songs.

Funeral is on the shortlist for album of the decade and arguably one of the best of its genre
Even if Everything Now wasn't garbage it's kind of a hard one to top for any band

Go away, reddit

The three previous albums where all good though 7+, this is a 3 or 4/10 it's a hugh drop in quality, I'm guessing they just ran out of ideas

Wow. This is bad. What were they thinking

>THAT part in Put Your Money On Me

Only good thing desu

>gorillaz
>arcade fire
i'm very sorry but you have to go back