/sg/ Syria General - THIS THREAD WILL PROBABLY DIE EDITION

Links updated for May 15
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/ (everything you need is here)

>Interview w/ Assad
youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M

>Featured Video
youtu.be/Ig3lZi-J7fE
youtu.be/Uzo8AJvvuvo
youtu.be/f-ovG0MaP_g
youtu.be/bA1KWbLY9LU

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Dier Ezzor (May 15)
i.imgur.com/f2XPuGI.jpg
>Hama/Homs (May 15)
i.imgur.com/099bqOa.jpg
>North Aleppo (May 15)
i.imgur.com/GvQ24PY.jpg
>East Ghouta (May 15)
i.imgur.com/pT8Tdoc.jpg
i.imgur.com/BWbrFJl.jpg
>Homs Pocket (May 12)
i.imgur.com/YBFLMjR.jpg
>Palmyra (May 12)
i.imgur.com/lTSuXyp.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS (May 15)
>Rebels temporarily secure Azaz pocket from ISIS invasion
>Syrian Army victorious at Deir Ezzor hospital, but ISIS spies likely present
>Syrian Army storms al-Zara village in retaliation for rebel massacre
>Russian Marines and Syrian Army gain ground on ISIS in eastern Homs
>Syrian Army deploys advanced tanks to Eastern Homs
>French boys execute 2 men in Aleppo for ISIS
>Syrian Army, Palestinian committees cleanse southern Aleppo district
>Hezbollah blames extremist groups for the death of Mustafa Badreddine
>Russian Marines conduct joint military operation against ISIS in east Homs
>ISIS suffers over 40 casualties in failed Deir Ezzor offensive
>Terrorist attack in Qamishli kills 5 civilians
>Top Moroccan jihadist killed by the Syrian Army in Latakia
>ISIS attack kills 100 Iraqi soldiers in Fallujah: Al-Amaq
>Iraqi Army, PMF mobilize to storm ISIS-held town in Western Iraq
>ISIS kills 25 Yemeni soldiers in the port city of Mukalla

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravan_of_Death
youtube.com/watch?v=6CuOld2ldrc
youtube.com/watch?v=RhWDbdS-vjg
youtube.com/watch?v=OS0o4nD3QFs
youtube.com/watch?v=O1cAZbw_gbY
youtube.com/watch?v=szJq1lwnkNw
youtube.com/watch?v=r0HnIr6jYWU
youtube.com/channel/UClvEHuA_VE7ybyyoxINJ1Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for SAA gains

bump

3rd for tourists

Why didn't the pilot drop flares?

4th for /sg sucks now

Why didn't he use the eagles?

Why didn't he do a barrel roll to avoid the missile?

When you pray for Greater Syria, you pray for a better world.

Question to my Syrian posters(specifically refugees and immigrants):

Do you ever plan on returning to your home country? What can be done to make your home country great again? Should I, an american, move to Syria and help make it a better place(start up a bunch of businesses, have lots of children, engage in charity, and etc,) or should I stay home here in degenerate west?

post yfw East Ghouta fall to the SAA this month

yeah..but the war is ending
and so is /sg/
hope for a another war so we can have another /xg/ so we can go back to the good old times

Well, Venezuela is about to go full civil war I want to the end of the Siege of Deir Ezzor and the Aleppo Battle desu

>"refugees"
>going home
>leaving welfare states that let them rape and even give classes on how date white chicks
no...they Won't.only solution for the refugees is the final solution desu

I was wondering what happened to you... began to think you were mossaded.

well some one prep /vg/ then
hopefully gran Colombia will return

>Chilebro
>Mossased

Well, the university is going full jew if you're talking why i've been lost a time.

Who will everyone side with, a communist dictator or the American proxy?

Minesotan senpai pls give me your youtbe

hmm
>dirty commies
>us "democratic" rebels
I dunno both are shit
I guess the side with support of the people

American proxy of course, no one in Latin America wants communist here. Dilma got BTFO this week, Macri make Argentina great again and Maduro is about to get kicked out too.

god I love that pic,did Chile really kill people by throwing them out of a chopper
did they kill em first or..

> the university is going full jew

So that is how they will get you... they couldn't take you out with the earthquake, so they will strike at your heart and lower your grades.

Read this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravan_of_Death

Senpai can you give me the minesota-tan youtube pls

Yes, but if i secure Physics 3, i would have more time for /sg/

Greater Syria needs fresh content desu

>Metal

Dude, listen some progressive music

Wait him to answer dude

I like sabaton because of the stories that his songs tells

RARE
S
I
M
O
N

I'm wondering why you would shoot someone before throwing him out of a chopper..

sabaton is pretty Gud
night wish is great as well..century child is amazing

guess a bullet is Better than falling out of a chopper..for me at least
fuck heights

like what "progressive"
gib some names pls

>Choppers came to a random city
>Commies get deported
>Kill some of them
>Important leaders were grabed with heavy objects and threw the into the ocean
>Deep of the ocean in Chile reach 1K or 5K

Nobody will ever find them anymore, that's how you remove commies out of your country.

My favorite for the context is hearts of iron and far away from the fame.

My favorite for tbe music ghost division , talvisota and Firestorm

that's a pretty mafiaso thing to do
but also pretty fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=6CuOld2ldrc

youtube.com/watch?v=RhWDbdS-vjg

youtube.com/watch?v=OS0o4nD3QFs

youtube.com/watch?v=O1cAZbw_gbY

youtube.com/watch?v=szJq1lwnkNw

youtube.com/watch?v=r0HnIr6jYWU

Have a nice night

Hey chile bro , your father was in the air force right?

They bound them with bricks or old railways before throwing them into the ocean.

saved

RARE

thanks alot mate

During the 80's, he beat some commies during protests and he went to La Victoria and La Legua during those years, heavy clashes indeed.

NEW
E
W

BINGO!!

My uncle was a boinas negra ans told me some shit that happened that time

What are you studying?

some kind of engineering

Industrial Engineering

Yes, my father actually have to deal with commies shielding themselve with kids and families, so, i know that commies are cancer, that's why i still don't support kurds in Syria

He is taking a master in anime memetics

When the peru-chile relations was fuck up he told me that every boina negra worth 15 peruvians

its like every country had to deal with commies at that time
we had the JVP rebles killing people and burning schools of anyone not in the party
fuck commies tbqh

My father went to a military exercise in Iquique in the 84, and he met some Boinas Negras, even Spetnaz would be scared as fuck with them as a enemy.

south America needs to have one massive war and get all the hate out the system
its like you guys hate every one around you

RARE

Chile mostly don't hate any country besides peru and bolivia always shit on us

Here, everyone can fuck up your plans or life, so, since we were kids, our parents teach us to be aware of the people.

Here, we never trust each other, but at the same time, in emergency times, we are one for a while, is kind interesing know how this society works, because Europe could be more agressive with our way of thinking.

Lthis must be a joke....

kek, is funny that I heard something similar from a marine friend of mine: chileans are pussies and our FOES (special forces) are much lethal and will kill them in a blink

We all here say the same here "Muh FFAA is better than yours". But all remove commies in some ways, so all are based as fuck

I feel better if we never have to find out who is better

Well there is an anual competition between american special forces, the last edition just ended here and Colombia won...

>USA below Guatamala

In this case an american proxy would probably be the lesser evil; Venezuela is too shit right now, they are beyond the point of no return. But it depends on the popular support. If its a quick coup with little bloodshed so be it. If its a lengthy civil war where the majority support Maduro and the american proxies are just artificially prolonging it, then I may support him.

Bet your ass if these "Latin American Spring" spark out, i will be leading militants to kill everyone who doesn't want to make Latin America Great Again.

yeah okay. it's mostly anime shit
youtube.com/channel/UClvEHuA_VE7ybyyoxINJ1Ew

Capriles needs to show some balls in days ahead.
he had lots of supporters for past two election.

Capriles don't have balls, Leopoldo Lopez yes, that's why they want to free him before Maduro can get away with him.

The problem is, What is going to happen if Maduro kill Lopez?

>Capriles Radonski is of Sephardi Jewish and Ashkenazi Jewish descent; his grandparents immigrated from Russia and Poland during World War II. However, he considers himself a devout Catholic, revealing that his greatest hero in history was Jesus Christ.

Are you drunk, Iran?

So folks, what's the likelihood Assad will hang in there for 2016, and what will come afterwards?

The war has no end in sight. right now it's mostly just a battle of attrition

if he gets killed by Maduro he will become a hero and legend and this will make their supporters get motivated and unite more and put more pressure on Capriles and his buddies to get their shit together or get over run by crowd`s anger

There isn't any bright side for Venezuela at the moment....

Yeah, it seems like it's been going on forever. It's been 5 years already.

The bright side is that many hispanics will die

probably going to end up in israel invading syria to take even more land

ofc it isnt. but its reality. I think Capriles is trying to appeal to international community (US) right now. after he gets good sign he will pace it up.
MSM already started to pay attention to Venezuela.

>I will have Venezuelan refugees

Man this is looking bad. There's no way Assad will make it to the end of 2016, russia is losing more troops than ever. It's just an embarrassment at this point.

right now everybody is waiting for US election outcome.
meanwhile Obama and Dems trying to get something out of talks to declare it a win for their polices before general elections.

Not mention all these guys are poster boys for Jewnivsion and Shoahmundo's smear campaign.

Noice

aero here

Assad isn't going anywhere anymore.

Sure thing man, you weren't wrong on the last eight predictions of his fate.

what are your general sentiments towards the Iranian Govmt?
Right now American propaganda portrays the Gov of Iran as fanatic lunatics

Lurk more

Checked Keyes, you dope nigga

its really hard to talk in general
I support the government of Hassan Rouhani our current president. he has brought back everything back to reality.
and for most of our foreign policies and major polices its come from a step higher from superme leader office and establishment (like our policies toward Syrian War and relations with states) and it has not been bad recently right?

>bad recently right?

If you are talking over here, most sensible people disliked the Iran deal and didn't like unfreezing your assets, but that's about all for the mainstream opinion I think.

and for propaganda and picturing Iran as lunatic, well its good for sucking money out of US taxpayers for following certain policies specially in mid-east. bad thing is still many here try to fuel this up because its in their benefit too while public general wants a normal relationship with other countries.

Im follow US mainstream (Im a Trump supporter by the way) well they should know the real reason of sanctions and talks and negotiations and Iran deal

the joke

the real reason was bringing Iran`s establishment to table by targeting its main source of income (ofc Im talking about our oil revenue) and open a channel for starting a dialog beyond our nuclear pogrom and eventually normalizing relations in the future

Yeah, American propaganda keeps shitting on Iran and calls them evil lunatics, but in the same breath they kiss the ass of Saudi Arabia.
It's really pathetic how most of the people here in America have no idea what's going on in the middle east, but they eat up all the propaganda like pigs.
Most people in America couldn't even find Iran on a map.

tied are changing, I think Saudi`s PR in Washington is losing its edge.
9/11 bill is lever by the way to force them bow to US policies and now they are trying to kill time and wait for next US president. Saudis are in a bad position right now.

Kek same, honestly I'm sick of Muslim countries, regardless of sect or government. Iran dude, your religion sucks dick to be quite honest with you senpai.

I wish I could speak more openly but my proxies dont work on Sup Forums. I could address that why that religion that you're talking about is somehow essential for us and was essential through history of Persia. we live in this region after all and we are constantly under attack by the same people that you hate. for most of our money and energy through the history have been spent to repeal the same forces that you hate.

KOBRA KET!

>not good luck and dead turks