How come niggers blame the white man for egypt but not arabs ?

how come niggers blame the white man for egypt but not arabs ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge#Stonehenge_1_.28ca._3100_BC.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arabs are not keeping them down n' shet.

King Tut was white

WE

both those were done by aliens though

>white people
>Egyptians

Pick two lmao

I don't think Egyptians were not white.

I'm an Egyptian Copt, so maybe that's my bias talking.

WUZ

> 2500 BC to either
kek

But the stonehinge was part of a larger complex that had functionality and a reason to exist though.

The sphinx is just a sculpture-- something nice (lol) to look at.

Arab=white in the black mind

At least to some of them

why do niggers say WE

white people in 35,000BC

>What the fuck is a mortuary complex

Sphinx, Pyramid, Mortuary Temple, Mortuary Causeway, buried solar barques, goddammit nigga learn about some Egyptian shit before you get fucking hit.

WUZ

k

No, that's your stupid fucking leaf talking.

We drew a dick on Mars, but we don't know what alien dicks look like so that might be an alien dick that they drew on Earth. Obviously they have better technology than us so their drawing is better, but then corn is a better canvas than dust so I guess we're even.

This pretty impessive actually

Stonehenge is 3100BC you stupid nigger.

You know the first image was done by an artist that has a website and has done lot's of those crop circle art designs.

Stonehenge was part of a burial ritual (theoretically), they would mourn the dead there and then bury them.

Also those boulders being moved like that, back 5100 years ago perplexes people as to how they managed to do it.

>mfw I'm native Egyptian and not Arab
>mfw all these people claim to be pharaohs
>mfw I out of everyone on this board has the greatest chance of being kangz n shit
>mfw my entire culture was washed away by muslim invaders
>mfw there is no Egyptian empire

I think I know how it feels to be English.

are you black?

i wanna see you move those rocks OP

> this comic
> crop circle debunkers in a nutshell

No.
I pass for white most of the time.
Native Egyptians are caucasians but with darker complexion. Like a greek or italian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge#Stonehenge_1_.28ca._3100_BC.29

Egyptians are Asian, just look at the damn face of them and his fucking beard.

someone post the paiting of the egyptian archer shooting at niggers running away

Pic related.

The ancient Egyptians were White. Arabs didn't come until the Muslim Conquest 3,000 years later.

And they had Cobras coming out there heads also?

They were as camp as Christmas, most likely Persian or Arabs with their tacky taste in gold.

Because arabs are proud tyrants and are not infected by MUH GUILT syndrome of cucked whites.

>implying there aren't more sites buried underneath millennia of sand in Arab desert no. 67

Didn't Saudi Arabia have vast lakes?

They have cave drawings over there of people swimming with ficki ficki going on.

That picture would trigger much better if the right picture said "black people - 2500 BC"

The white man took Egypt from the ottomans.

>Archaeologists believe it was constructed from 3000 BC to 2000 BC.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge

But Greeks and Italians are considered to be white by most people.

Early evidence suggest 8000 BC when it was first constructed, it had improvements made to it over the years and became a vast place in which people from the Highlands of Scotland would come down and party.

Re-read the link.

So why would a lone East Asian group be on an island surrounded by Mediterranean white Caucasians? At least the negroid argument has the benefit of that race sharing a giant continent with Egyptians.

Jewish art 2000 AD

> all these Proto-celtic sites.
> civiilization started in the Fertile Crescent, goy

KANGZ