Things normies ruined. I'll start

Things normies ruined. I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4e03gfm1T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>normies

They're called normalfags you redditfag

Sup Forums

Its a tv show you dense fuck. Nobody can ruin a show by watching it .are you just here to be a whiny bitch trying to set yourself apart from others?

this

>too many people like what I like, now I'm not as unique as I thought I was, boo hoo I'm a faggot now
fix'd

>implying game of thrones isnt complete shit now because they are fully aware of their audience and what they like.
Do you think they dumpstered Stannis because it was a good story choice that lived up to the amazing plotting of the first two seasons? No, the did it because they know their audience would go "OMG wow that was so SHOCKING and such a TWIST!" If the show was underground they wouldnt have a budget but they would be making story choices because they are good choices and not for the audience. Rick and Morty gaining popularity will eventually result in the same thing.

do you think the people who wrote the show also wrote the books?

>Use of the word normie

Shit i was too late to say it

Fluoride in drinking water
Fluoride in Teflon coating
Lead contamination in soil
Lead paint
Estrogen in drinking water
Radionuclide contamination in high phosphorus fertilizer
Slag exposure
Food shortage
Over population
Eugenics
Civil unrest
Boredom
Pathogens
World peace?
Aliens
Aliens
Dark wizards
Psychics
Class warfare
Class warfare
Supervolcanoes
Accidental injury
Depression
Criminal behaviour
Fluoride in toothpaste
Under exercise
Tooth decay
Poor oral hygiene
Coconuts
Ragweed
Fire ants
Killer bees
Climate change
Stagnation
Illegal dumping
Orbital drift
Greed
Xenophobia
Corruption?
Gender warfare
Black widow/brown recluse
Gamma radiation
Seismic anomaly
Political warfare
Degradation
Devaluation of human life
Drug abuse
Superiority complex

>blaming normies for bad writing lul

>video games
>the internet
>Sup Forums
>every comic book property
>OP's anus

rick and morty was sjw-normie-shit from the start

sjw? How so?

Um... wut? You think game of thrones got shit only after it got ahead of the books? By thr time arya got to the house of black and white it was crystal clear the quality of the first two seasons was never coming back, and the show was still knee deep in book territory at that point. Obviously it got even worse when the show writers took the comolete reigns but the first two seasons implied the showrunners understood what made the books good and were capturing it near perfectly like Jackson and LOTR, but it turned out they were just showrunners susceptible to their audience's consciousness/expectations. Unless Rick and Morty has a rock solid plan like something like breaking bad did, it will end up like GOT and be another show the "normies" ruined (normies being the shows entire audience, including us).

>things normalfags ruined
not, things jews did.

Who else do you blame? The writers demonstrated with the first two seasons that they were capable of taking the great writing of the book and simply translating it to the screen, then the audience (normies) takes over and the great writing goes from being the entire building to just a jumping off point, where the writers are jumping off (over a shark) to their audience (normies, us) instead of building the building and letting the audience continue to walk through it.

eh, I wouldn't call it SJW tier. It's clearly written by left-leaning people but sadly that's most TV shows these days.

it's all about tolerance, atheism, relative morality, inter-sexuality & disdain for traditional values.
>rick and morty is the hillary clinton of animated tv shows

I know right?
Haha wub wub lub lub dub dub

Video games.

Quality games are slowly coming back from indie dev studios, though.

Just picked up PoE again because of the new expansion and it's fucking great. I spent the whole Saturday playing it and I'll probably play more later.
They also did something to the graphics engine and made it run a shitton smoother now.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4e03gfm1T8

The internet

The internet

fucking ninja'd

STFU u autistic faggot

Don't confuse normies with jews. normies are merely mentally dysfunctional individuals that we are forced to refer to as people, while jews are demonic parasites that willingly and wittingly do their best to facilitate the destruction of everything beautiful and good

Steven universe. I used to like it until the tumblr faggots became the target audience and the writers started pandering to them.

I remember rick and summer getting trapped on an all female planet and when rick tried explaining how on earth men and woman are equal, summer started crying about wage gap

Not much else I can remember that didn't sound like a joke, the above scene just stuck out for me