Trump wants to leave NATO and partition Poland

>Trump wants to leave NATO and partition Poland
WTF I HATE USA NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/natosource/nato-s-vulnerable-link-in-europe-poland-s-suwalki-gap
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He doesn't want to leave NATO he just wants the allied countries to increase military spending. Whether you want it or not the Americans are here to stay in EE.

Sounds like a solid plan. There'll be no more wars for NATO to fight if the main cause for war - Pooland - is gone.

Time to give back to Germany what you stole

Can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a pancake recipe

Makes 10 to 12 thick 4-inch pancakes

Ingredients

1 ½ cups milk (plus more as needed)
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups self-rising flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup superfine granulated sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation

In a bowl or 2-cup measure, whisk together milk, egg and vanilla. Into another bowl, sift flour and baking soda. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined. Batter will be thick (thin with a little milk, if desired; batter will get even thicker as it sits).

Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Brush pan with melted butter. Using about ¼ cup batter per pancake, cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.

Europe will never abandon you Poland. You are truly our greatest ally.

Citation needed on the Poland partition, friendo

t. rump

>be Poland
>scream with rage
Did you hear anything?
I didn't hear anything.

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/natosource/nato-s-vulnerable-link-in-europe-poland-s-suwalki-gap

Is it the Suwalki Gap from this Feb 2016 article?

Really not worth it imo. Just use bisquick and add your own personal pizazz and shit

Mfw

>Partition Poland
Why not take you all for ourselves?
USA would make your country far less shitty

i'm gonna need a citation for this recipe.

A Gronking to remember

t. Seamus O'Slav

Trump is using the threat of leaving NATO to make other member states pay their fair share. Judging by the metric gigatons of ass pain I've seen from Euros today it seems to be working.

THAT ARTICLE IS LITHUANIAN PROPAGANDA
reeeEEE

4 INCH THICK PANCKAKES WHAT IS THAT
FUCKING AMERITURD """"""""PANCAKES"""""""" AND AMERIDUMB """"""""""""UNITS""""""""""""

There will be no such thing as the US leaving NATO. What could happen, if it comes to that, is NATO being disbanded.

The EU has its defense clause already and, by the way, it can continue to exist without the UK.

Turkey might show its true colors or enrich the EU.

Canada would become the next Brazil by being friendly with everyone and avoiding wars altogether.

EU IS OGREEEEEEEEEEEEee

>mfw your sister gets liberated just like your grandmother was

I like trains. xD