Useful Lifehacks/Infographics/guides thread

Useful Lifehacks/Infographics/guides thread

post away comrades

Posting the usuals - looking for more

>useful
>this
pick one

post some useful ones then nigger

How prevent AIDS and have a clean penis forever.

ty

here ass monger

how to mutilate your penis and loose sensations in the glans because you donĀ“t know how to bathe.

>Torrent Client: Deluge (anything else is botnet)

*cough* *couch* Transmission *cough* *cough*

>They fix my body using a plastibell

I can understand why you are so mad. For a clean job should be used a Gomco clamp.

How autistic are you that you use a spoon instead of a knife? Seriously that's the whole point of a butter knife.

Going to start dumping some nonduplicates
(1/34)

(2/34)

(3/34)

(4/34)

(5/34)

(6/34)

thanks for dumping your folder appreciate it

Not as autistic as you, evidently. You didn't even realise that's part of the fucking joke.

Fagtard.

dont do this it makes mustard gas

kek

Please kill yourself so your nonsense can't spread to others and our species can progress instead of being held back by the retarded likes of you.

lmao I didn't even read that before posting it saw the thumbnail and thought it must be some physio thing haha

(7/34)

(8/34)
thanks
Sometimes you need to suspend your believes. While I won't claim palmistry to be accurate or not, I would not immediately dismiss it.

I think you got land of giants and dwarves mixed up there, buddy. kek.

(9/34)

(10/34)

(14/34)

(15/34)

>I would not immediately dismiss it

So you admit you're retarded. Well done.

(16/34)

(17/34)

(19/34)

(18/34)

(20/34)

(21/34)

(22/34)

(23/34)

(25/34)

(26/34)

bump

Is this Warhammer's map?

>Xfire
Fuck the nostalgia man

(28/34)

(29/34)

3-20
Manuel Rodriguez is the name on the card. gogogogogogogogo

only jew magic is how they control the world's wealth and entertainment and use it to bring down western civilisation

(30/34)

That creature you can see right at the bottom scares the hell out of me. The idea of being so far from the rest of the world with only those damn things triggers me hard.

(32/34)

(33/34)

(34/34)
Sometimes you need to take 2 steps back before you can make 3 steps forwards.
Continuing down the standard route of science is only going to get you so far. There is much still unknown, that is yet to be discovered nor believed because it can't be proven. Science is just one way of describing the world, using other methods can reveal new results.

>those damn things
only in your mind.

(35/34)
Time for some bonus content that's outside of my folder to make up for the ones that were above 2MB (curse you hiroshimoot).

what happened to 31 nigger

meh I prefer cccp to ffdshow

this is clearly from 2005

oh wow awesome thanks!

is this shit legit?

This is an awful reduction of alchemist symbols.

Is this educational material for fuckin autistic retards or something?

I use a spoon for jam because I make my coffee and sandwich at the same time
1 butterknife, 1 spoon. Butterknife for peanutbutter, spoon for stirring coffee, wipe spoon on paper towel, scoop jelly or jam (doesnt fall off the sides like it does with a knife so it takes less time) plop jelly on bread, smoosh with back of spoon and distribute. Place knife and spoon in sink with remaining peanut butter smear
After: wipe knife and spoon off with used paper towel for sandwich. Rinse in hot water and place in strainer. End scene

This means I don't have to cross contaminate my peanutbutter and jelly, and I use the least amount of effort doing everything

(36/34)
Sorry for posting so much /x/phile stuff. I'll get into some interesting stuff. Not quite infographic, but it should do. It's going to take a time to convert this images though
Yep. I honestly doubt it has changed.

Don't do this u will just get shit on your bread

(37/34)
These are going to be some old shit, so I doubt they will still work.

(38/34)

(39/34)

Please keep posting, this stuff is awesome! Exactly the kind of stuff I enjoy reading!

(40/34)

(41/34)

(42/34)

(43/34)
This a 21 parter so give me a while to convert

If you need winter tires but dont have money for it just hammer in some 4in. nails between the treads to add more traction

how to have a dry - desensitised penis forever

Touching up the girl you like isn't going to get her to see you as not a gigantic neckbeard

Does anyone have that pdf of the huge list of lifehacks? I used to have it on a usb like 6 or 7 years ago from here when lifehack threads were popular

(44/34)

(45/34)

(46/34)
4 was just a form

Tried it, now my house is on fire.

(46/34)

(48/34)

(49/34)

(50/34)

Can you post more stuff like the smoke grenades? Because those are dope.

"useful"

This is the shittest infographic thread in ages.

(51/34)
Sure. I think I have some on my phone.

(52/34)
then contribute stuff you like

(53/34)

I found this one to be the most useful lifehack

(54/34)