Ok I just came out of a 12 year long relationship!

ok I just came out of a 12 year long relationship!
And now I have no idea on how to date anymore!
All old communities are dead.
So how do I find a new girl? I don´t think Tinder or Badoo works very well! 10000000000 guys one girl! The fight is rigged from the start haha!

PS: I live in Sweden but that does not limit me! I might move for the right girl!

Also I don´t want to do like most Sweds and go to Thailand to bring a girl home!
all those girls care about are a "green card" into Sweden

Also I am not THAT pickey on looks!
Just that I don´t want them to be whales!

But I want them to be twisted when it comes to sex! The less restraint the better :D

ok so I won´t be getting any help from Sup Forums it seems :P

Try OkCupid
It worked for me. My korean GF went here to live with me

Do you not buy food, go to bars, go outside? Strike up a conversation with any female anywhere.

source

There is a whole board dedicated to Vore on 8ch.
so just go there and you will find all sort of stuff :D

I used tinder for a month and hooked up with 5 different women. I'm now dating one of them. Just got out of a 7 year relationship. I am in Korea and white though...

yeah that´s not the same as being Swed and living in Sweden :P

Are you a smooth guy though? I found that women just wanted me to be a gentleman and confident.

I have confidence in abundance.
I am 32 so I have love handles. I am not Hercules if we can put it like that. Just a normal "Svenne" But I want a girl that is as freaky as I am! So no Vanilla chicks!

Why you dont wanna try tinder? I thought it was popular in your country

Swedish tinder girls

tindernasuecia tumblr com

You can also look at okcupid, there're many whales and tones if attention whores but after some effort you may find a girl to make out. Just make a fake account for start to see what's available.

Arent there like a TON of vanilla girls on those apps?

Just get tinder mate. It's decent.

Not always some are kinky af while others are boring landwhales that w8 for a prince to hit them up and recieve tons of messages by horny dudes like you daily. You will meet or converse with a bunch of thrashes but below the shit pile you will find the proper match.

Tinder requires me to use FB to register.
And I don´t want all of my friends to know I am on Tinder.

Don't use it then.

>thinking that Sup Forums can help you when it comes to relationships

used tinder and bumble both with success and a lot easier than I would have thought

You sound like a nice +30 guy. So you probably won't find a 10/10 gf so you need to lower your standards

Also you have better chances of getting help on

that's bullshit

dress well, wear status signaling items and you'll get a bitch in no time

Just try out Tinder, it's really not as bad as you think. Just don't be fat, and get a couple of nice pictures of yourself doing something interesting or with a pet or something.

Met my current GF on there.

I am not looking for a 10 pointer ;P
I am looking for the most dirtyminded girl in Sweden!