Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

So I'm not here to go all SJW on you, I really just want your opinion.
Do you honestly think that someone that looks like this belongs in the men's bathroom? I included their timeline as proof that they are really trans.
It seems like you guys only go after the supposed trans women who are really just men who throw on a dress and a wig and prance around in high heels.

I mean there are plenty of trans women that you'd never guess are trans, there are also plenty of trans men that you'd never guess used to be women and the ironic thing is these people are forced to use the women's bathroom in North Carolina.

I myself have a friend who is a trans woman and she is literally indistinguishable from a normal woman. What are your thoughts pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

towleroad.com/2016/04/police-force-lesbian-to-leave-bathroom-for-failing-to-show-id-prove-shes-a-woman-watch/
isna.org/faq/conditions/ais
psychcentral.com/disorders/
youtu.be/rcUJgbWrM64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>and she is literally indistinguishable from a normal woman

Then why does "she" need some kind of legislation telling "her" she can use whatever bathroom she wants?

If "she" really does pass as a woman then "she" can already use the women's restroom without a problem. It's not like they check your genitals when you go in.

Anyone who is making a big deal about this is either a useful idiot, a mentally ill tranny or a Marxist purposefully trying to attack the idea of men and women being different.

>Do you honestly think that someone that looks like this belongs in the men's bathroom?
No. It belongs six feet underground.

Is it wrong to want to looks exactly like a girl, but remain as a man?

Sort of a tranny, but still being a man who likes women?

IF IT PASSES IT MAY PEEPEEPOOPOO
IF NOT FUCK OFF

She's still a man. Don't mess up the Lord's natural order, you'll regret.

I literally don't give 2 fuck about who uses what bathroom and this whole situation is a perfect example of how people tunnel vision on something that is close to meaningless.

Fair argument, but what about the women who are being thrown out of women's restrooms for looking too manly?
towleroad.com/2016/04/police-force-lesbian-to-leave-bathroom-for-failing-to-show-id-prove-shes-a-woman-watch/

>reality is what i pretend it is
what a great way to structure laws and society

such a precedent surely wont cause problems

Fuck those bulldyke agitators

I mean the trans friend I mentioned is bisexual, and she's a really nice and normal person, so no not really.

i don't think someone should be acting like this in the first place

Okay, here's my response. Trans women like my friend and the one I posted:
- Look like women
- Have breasts
- Have vaginas
- Have the hormone levels of women

Literally everything about them screams "woman" except for their sex chromosomes and their lack of ovaries or uteruses.
Now, there are women who are born with XY chromosomes, but develop into women. It's true! They have testes in place of their ovaries. They look indistinguishable from women. In fact, many of them become models because they are tall and have wider than average hips.
isna.org/faq/conditions/ais

We consider those people women, and they're not much rarer than transsexuals. What's the real difference?

They do not have vaginas, they have an axe wound.

I don't care beyond:
A) I never use public washrooms (rarely go into the city
B) If anywhere, that person should be doing it's business in a mental institution, where it belongs.

Looks like a vagina to me senpai

haha testicle skin doesnt quite pass for meat curtains but yeah pretty good.

>implying more than 1% of trannies actually look passable

Are you actually retarded? She sees herself as a woman and has basically completed the transition, therefore she would go to the girl's bathroom, not the men's.

Thank you.

I would not care, would likely think it was a cute chick. She would catch me with my cock hanging out so I would probably smile and it would make my day.

Protip: Trans people have been using both bathrooms for decades. When is the last time they attacked or hurt anyone?

'Transgender' people are officially diagnosed with an egosyntonic mental health disorder by a psychiatrist. This mental health diagnosis is for Gender Identity Disorder/Gender Identity Syndrome/or Gender Dysphoria.

Less than .03% of the population is affected with varying degrees of GID/GIS/GD. Symptoms of this syndrome are all mental health based: depression, anxiety, unease with their bodies, suicidal thoughts, dysphoria, mood disorders, substance abuse, and a high rate of concurrent Body Dysmorphic Disorder or Body Integrity Disorder.
The suicide rate of GID/GIS/GD sufferers is staggering: 20% compared to under 1% of the normal population. Both the psychiatric and medical fields recognize GID/GIS/GD as a mental health issue.

Psychiatric therapy is the foundation of their treatment, and no doctor or psychiatrist proceeds with synthetic hormones without the concurrent psychiatric therapy. The current treatment is recognized by both psychiatrists and medical doctors as moderately effective in reducing their rate of suicide, depression, anxiety, dysphoria and the other accompanying mental health symptoms of GID/GIS/GD. It should be noted that the FDA has not ever approved hormone therapy in the treatment of GID/GIS/GD.

Sexual reassignment surgery is shown to be effective in relieving these mental health symptoms short term but fails to provide relief long term. After sexual reassignment surgery, the suicide rate doubles over time, eventually reaching to 40% of all sufferers who have undergone the surgery! Since SRS is not effective long term, it is falling out of favor in the US. The US hospital that pioneered sexual reassignment surgery, Johns Hopkins, no longer will perform SRS and has outright condemned the practice.

The goal of society in helping them should be to find methods of treatment that can SUCCESSFULLY treat their condition both short and long term, REDUCING their mental health symptoms and reducing their rates of suicide - instead of increasing it.

>tfw the technology exists to make an absolute and utter beta male into a qt3.14 grill

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

transsexuality is inherently wrong
people shouldn't be transsexual
it's that simple

I wonder what the inside of that is like. I mean, its not like they get wet and squeeze you...right?

*Suspiciously starts doubting FWB*

All the pelvic floor muscles are still there so yes, they would contract with orgasm and squeeze.
I've heard the thai surgeons make ones that can self-lubricate.

Do bathrooms really matter to people? It's a 2 minute interaction you make 1/5 of the times you go out. If it's an Applebee's in the middle of the day, just use the birth gender. If it's a nightclub or some progressive non-family oriented coffee shop, use your preferred gender. Want to make parent's feel like they have to accompany their kids to the bathroom? Just be cool and chill the fuck out christ

If I can't tell that you're actually a dude then yeah I think you should use a woman's restroom and same for if you look like a guy

this then raises the problem where most of them think they're legitimately women/men m8. That's the whole reason why their classified as mentally ill. For every one that looks like OP, another 100 look like their natural gender. Every transwoman I've ever seen or met irl has had mad jaw game and is not even close to passable.

all bathrooms should have stalls and be unisex

urinals are cheap capitalist garbage designed to make men shit less and encourage dick gazing

A. They have to dialate it every day, as the body tries to close it as a wound
B. It smells 10x worse than any amount of 10 year old smegma and ball sweat
C. Can literally grow hair on the inside of it
Fuck.
Off.

IMO people who look like men belong in the mens, people who like like women in the womens, and people who look like both can use the gender neutral bathrooms.

Why the fuck should this manly FTM have to use the womans bathroom?

Because she is less than 1/1000th of the .03% of the population.

Urinals exist to save water you dink

right but you have to make rules that include everyone, which is why people should use the bathrooms of the sex they most look like.

Thats disgusting

i've had some weird fucking experiences in public bathrooms. both men's and women's :/

Not necessarily true
A. Dilation every day is only the first six months. After that it's once a week
B. According to surgeons who perform srs and gynecologists, It has the same vaginal flora as a regular woman's. So the smell isn't any different from a regular woman's either.
C. Can happen if you have a shitty doctor, but with the surgery done by the best doctors the follicles are removed, so no hair growth occurs.

Source: my friend and my own research

>vegan
>trap
have you ever lived in portland?

OR we can incarcerate them as mentally insane.
Problem solved.

If he still has a penis, yes. Otherwise he should use a disabled toilet. Any other answer is insane.

yeah bet you like waiting to shit mate, urinals should never replace functioning toilets. if they want to save water they should invent women pissing toilets that don't accept shit and work the same fashion

>source: bullshit
Ftfy
Go back to or as people like to say now, >>>/justT/

just make it so you can't use opposite gender bathrooms until you've been on hormone therapy for X months

>them as mentally insane.
their mental ilness is no worse than any of these mental ilnesses.
psychcentral.com/disorders/

are you going to incarcerate everyone with the following?
Alcohol/Substance Abuse.
Alcohol/Substance Dependence.
Anxiety Disorders.
Adult Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
Bipolar Disorder: Overview, Symptoms. Major Depressive Episode. Hypomanic Episode. Manic Episode. ...
Depression.
Eating Disorders.
Generalized Anxiety Disorder.

>If it can pass then nobody would ask its gender. No problem.
>If it cannot pass then people will ask its gender and it can be kicked out if the bathroom is private.

Jesus fucking Christ...No.

Please for the love of fuck tell me this image is bullshit. They can't make fake pussies look so real.

spokane, washington

kinda close?

>X months
what is x month tho? 2 months? 8 months? 12 months?

you put too much faith in the average public restroom user user. Urinals are to save water and make bathrooms retard proof where possible

None of those have desires for self mutilation, or attempting to alter their genetic being.

kek, you really like to flat out deny things don't you?

OMFG NOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooo....

I've had sex with that trap.

Sup Forums what is best way to hero?

Not my job to figure that out. Maybe make it up to the doctor's discretion.

keep your penis fake vagoo is sick

I don't care this is such a non issue
>Sup Forums falls for divide and conquer tactics yet again

You literally didn't post any source.
I don't have to flat out deny when there is no viable claim, it flat out denies itself.

The 'lubrication' that these mentally ill faggots talk about is literally a mixture of wound seepage and precum.

It doesn't matter. They can use whichever bathroom the business allows. Since you're a braindead liberal, you can't comprehend this, but what the person looks like does NOT matter. All that matters is that the owner of a business retains the right to choose who is allowed to use which bathroom.

It's a literal wound that body is trying to heal and close up so the new "woman" needs to regularly go to the doctor to have it reopened.

Probably not gonna waste my time to go look for the sources for you, you can google it yourself.
Nah my friend has one dilator that she uses once a week. She just goes to a regular gynecologist now.

What a waste of some quality quads on such a shit post

>no adam's apple

What the hell, how am I supposed to tell these faggots apart?

Throw the doctors in jail for giving this treatment

oh i just know lots of vegan traps in that area

I miss Salem :(

Absolutely. Trannies should be reminded as often as possible just how subhuman they really are. The shame and disgust they experience will serve as reminder they're nothing but a delusional circus freak.

That isn't a vagina & you know it.

Fine, shshe can go to the damn bathroom

Why?

So you lied.
Good job Ted

strong chin line.
big man hands.
wide shoulders
waist/hip ratio is different.

but yea a few of them who have been on HRT for awhile might look like a girl if you weren't expecting a guy. and most have adams apples

>A. They have to dialate it every day, as the body tries to close it as a wound
I wish I didn't read this.

awesome :)

the world needs more vegan traps desu.

allllright m8 cya later

I'm not concerned about these faggots who want to go into the women's restroom. That's up to them.

What I'm concerned about are the perverts and shitheads that want to walk into the women's shower, expose their dong, and peep on naked women going about their business.

When LGBT people go out in public, they choose to dress like pic related to show the world that's who they are. It's hard to believe that their community isn't overrun with perverts and degenerates when this is the standard fare.

fuck that shit gender dysphoria sux we need to figure out how to prevent it from happening in the future

shoulders are always a dead giveaway

if you get hormones as a kid gender dysphoria's not so bad. we just need more kids on estrogen

Get the fuck out of here. Really, we need legislation because some mentally ill hag-dyke can't pass for a woman? More importantly, if she is such a dyke, go use the fucking men's room.

This doesn't require legislation or even a fucking discussion. But hey, we know the fucking degenerate left needs to distract from Hillary on the subjects of:

Bill on the pedoplane
Bill abusing women
Bill signing NAFTA
Hillary and Benghazi
Hillary on Libya
Hillary and Egypt
Hillary voting for Iraq
Hillary and the foundation
Hillary on TPP
Hillary on immigration
Hillary being a huge coke snorting cunt.

TRannies need bathroom permits, like a drivers licence. They goto DMV, person looks at them. If they pass a visual test they look like Sex M, or Sex F, they get bathroom licence.

>we need to pump kids going through massive body changes with hormones because reasons
I swear to fucking God I want to murder anyone who thinks this is a good idea.

>we just need more kids on estrogen
no we need to figure out how to cure it so no one has to ever be on hormones. Gender dysphoria is a mental ilness, its not how its supposed to be.

IF we start putting kids on estrogen we will probably put a whole bunch who arent even trans on hormones and fuck over normal people.

If they'd fuck off with the parades that would be great. Shit most flamboyant gays in Toronto already get special treatment for being gay. We don't need parades twice a year where men get naked in public and women grope each other on floats in order to look more "equal".

Gay people are fine. Literally nothing wrong from a social standpoint.

Gay culture is fucked.

it's the only way to treat this shit effectively.

prevention isn't possible. we don't even know what causes it lol

I don't want to put my pee-pee in someone elses pee-pee

Gender ideology harms children. We must reject all policies that condition people to accept as normal the impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts - not ideology - determine reality.
Human sexuality is an objective biological trait: "XY" And "XX" are genetic markers of health, not of disorder. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender is a sociological and psychological concept.
A person's belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse. -The American College of Pediatricians

I went to the pride parade once, and saw them handing out penis popsicles to children. That's why everyone is so fussy about this: gay culture has coloured people's perception of gays to the point where most people think less of them than they did before.

>we don't even know what causes it lol
THATS WHY WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT CAUSES IT.

iv known SO many people who were put on hormones who turned out to not be trans and it completely fucked them over

"LOOKS"

NOT IS

Some (genuine) women have broad shoulders though...

because it has OVARIES

uh okay?

we can't just "figure it out!"

this shit is going to take several decades and likely some major medical breakthroughs to comprehend entirely.

>need to piss
>walk up to men's room
>genital inspection officer cup checks me
>squeezes my balls too hard
>I piss in his hand

Fuggin tranny bathroom laws

This is legit a good idea. I'm a liberal and can get behind this. No way we should be allowing any pedofuck with a wig in a bathroom with kids. They need to be full on trannies to at least get a pass.

>we can't just "figure it out!"
right but we should be focusing on figuring it out rather than pumping hormones into confused children who arent even trans

>let's fuck up an innumerable amount of lives because of reasons
You are so stupid it is hilarious.
Just because we don't know NOW doesn't mean we can't know.
Most teenagers who have these feelings grow out of them, and suicide rate doesnt change AT ALL from pre to post op, but hey, the doctors preforming these surgeries and pumping people full of drugs sure love their paychecks, and their lobby is doing wondrous things to keep it all legal.
youtu.be/rcUJgbWrM64

Idk, I've gone to the parade a few times since one of my friends is trans and it's socially "cool" to go but every time I see something that's just trying to be edgy for the sake of it such as stroking their cocks on the sidewalk. 95% of gays are cool and just want to have fun, it's just the 5% that piss me off.

woops meant for