I don't know what to do in life all girls think I'm not attractive and I'm not a fat cunt or a nerdy or creepy the only...

I don't know what to do in life all girls think I'm not attractive and I'm not a fat cunt or a nerdy or creepy the only people that have ever think I'm attractive are guys I'm straight so I don't know what to do

Lierally fuck yourself

That's not very nice

Take insane amounts of steroids but dont work out. Thatll make them hoes go crazy 4 u. Im speakin out of experience its the hormones thatl turn them on. U probably have very low levels. Its not bout looks or character. I tell u . I am a scientist.

Seams lagit

Post pic OP, we decide if your're fuckable or nah.

Bruh I would but I don't want my face over 4 chan

Well then why did you come to ask us advice if you don't even give us anything to work with

how old are you OP?

Fuck it here's half my face

What's this apple beam?

This isn't 2007 Sup Forums anymore. You could post your full home address and nothing would happen.

But on the other hand, I can understand your reluctance.

So leave it at that: If gays find you attractive, you can't be ugly. Also you don't have to be prince charming to get a girl bro. It's character, humor and intelligence that can get you the girls. And confidence, you need confidence, and if its hard to muster some, fake it till you make it.

user how old are you now, around 19-21? You'll get your dick wet soon enough. It's bound to happen if you're around drunk or drugged girls for example.

You should have very low standards

It was my mate and I lost a bet to kill the hole bottle

You an average to good looking young male. You're absolutely fuckable and I guarantee you there'll be girls out there that are attracted to you.

So it's not your looks that drives them away. Maybe you have to work on your character. Get out, experience things, challenge yourself. Build character.

No shit I already have low standards

He's fucking with you, you're fine.

I've just never seen it, is it apple flavoured?

I know I'm not the most attractive guy out there but it really hits me hard when girls don't like me

It's like a sweet but sour taste

Might have to try that. Thanks mate.

No worries

/thread