Fess up

fess up
did you have kids before you could afford them?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/georgejojimiller420/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't have kids myself but I know who did have kids before they could afford to properly care for them.
The parents of Trump supporters. Thier kids are about as dumb as they come, probably as a result of chronic and persistent intellectual neglect

Its not just America. It's a problem everywhere, my friend has 3 kids he can't afford and is living beyond his means. His car died a few days ago and I think this'll be the thing that will eventually sink him into poverty, he's still paying the finance and it needs £2000 spent on a new engine. He's got nothing saved to pay for it so more debt to fix it is the only option.

welp, my condolences

glad i never married a fellow neet. it would surely end in sincerest misery.

Nope. Never had any, never will.

Im 23, i have like 3 or 4 friends that have children.
While im finishing my degree, living for my own self and having some pussy once in a while they are at home taking care of an unwanted child with their dumb parteners, their life ended at 18-20, the look of desperation in the face of some of them is just sad, we used to be kids with so many dreams and aspirations...I know they feel jealous that im pursuing mine and they aren't, so much so, that after telling them how my life was going, none of them asked about my life again.
They will never be able to afford an education for themselves, their children will not have much chance either, some work at shitty nail saloons or whatever.
None of them definetly has the maturity to take care of a child.
Having kids before putting your life in the right track will fuck you up.

Long story short
> use condoms kids.

Don't have kids. Decided I didn't want to afford them
>feels goodman

hi kind people of Sup Forums ! is there someone that is willing to gift me fallout 3 ? I would be very thankful !
my steam account link: steamcommunity.com/id/georgejojimiller420/

Being able to afford a kid is pretty subjective and can be done relatively cheaply. Like not having a kid, you live to your means. I can afford my son comfortably, but if I had more money there are other things that I could buy too for a slightly increased standard of living.

I guess if you preface it with being able to afford the basics, i.e. 2 healthy meals a day, milk, diapers etc. If you can't afford that then you are neglectful to even consider having a kid.

>2 healthy meals a day, milk, diapers

he'll hate parts of that between ages 8 and 18

Not if he frequents the Chan.

Don't have kids yet. Just graduated in the spring and now trying to move cross country. I could comfortably afford kids right now where I am. Wife and I are trying to conceive. We've argued in the past about how many to have. We're down to just one with the option for a second one if we feel like it. No more than 2, though.

Affording them is only half the battle, maturity is the greater issue assuming you can afford the basics. Having kids is fucking hard and you need to stop being a selfish cunt pretty damn quick which takes considerable effort, which is why there are so many awful kids. Raising a kid well takes a lot more than just having the money to do it.

Being 24 in a decently small town where people normally have kids between 16-23 and while having a kid at 14 or 15 isn't considered good but accepted. My wife and I both have good jobs and we're probably able to provide for kids but not with the life we want to have. We don't want to start trying until at least 28.
Also sucks living in a state that is so blinding republican that is sacrifices all government programs besides the national guard, which I'm in.

Im too selfish to ever want kids.
Been with gf for 7 years, we never fucked without condom and pill.
She hates kids as much as I do.
Living for yourself and not for a useless little turd is amazing

How old are you? What is your living arrangement?

Nope. I live by the mantra, don't be silly. Wrap your willy.

Unless certain circumstances are met. Like those little inserts they can get that stops the whole thing. Can't fuckin remember what they're called.

Same girl 10 years we both never want kids! But everyone and there mother is asking y and saying we will regret it if we dont. I lol in there faces

I am the guy from this post.

Same, everyday i need to hear my gf tell her mom she will never have grandkids.

They are referring to the time when you get old and betrayed by youth, then you will begin to feel the lonliness. Especially when one of you dies, or split up. You will be sitting in a home one day, filling your diaper with shit and just waiting to die, with no one in existance to give a fuck.

Yea I was 20 when I knocked up my gf, was a father at 21. Fortunately I landed a decent job and didn't struggle too hard. 25 now and own my own house and life is pretty good.

Please tell us how much you hate your life and kids.

I dont hate my life at all.

I think this is why some parents are so bad at raising children maybe secretly they loathe there children for fucking up their lives

Hell yh I was 18 scared shitless and lost in life, I still am lost in life, best thing that ever happened to me still tho

That and because its an overgrown kid taking care of another kid.
They dont have the maturity to raise them

Hopefully I'll be playing PlayStation 9 by then and have no more fucks to give about anyone

I tell them to have another kid then lol

Yeh thats her usual answer

Oh look its the lower classes should not breed thread.

>no more fucks to give about anyone.
This is already you today.

....yes

Good goy

Nope. Waited until I was making 200k, had a house with five bedrooms, and enough money to put 100k into a 529 account the day they were born. Doing anything else is irresponsible.

Well they fucking shouldn't.

Yes, had no idea how much daycare was. Luckily caught a couple of breaks when we purchased a two family and then got the kid into public preschool at 3. We would be struggling if those two things hadn't come together.

I'm too mentally immature/unstable to ever be a good long term parent.

Luckily my gf doesn't want them either so it's fine.

very similar situation as you user
she cares deeply for her younger sisters kids (mid-teen pregnancies), but she doesnt want any of her own.
we travel, we drink, we go in the middle of the night just to go for a drive, we go to dinner whenever we want and we have no desire to have kids. i've been given a warning that she will likely change her mind in the distant future, but she'll give me plenty of warning on what she's thinking.
>inb4 dont trust her

we're getting pressure from our respective families and even casual acquaintances as to when we'll 'settle down' and how we're selfish that we dont want kids (the fuck?)
the look of jealously in peoples faces when we tell them our travel plans is just priceless

in reality, genetic diseases are rife on both sides of my family, which if i have kids, they will have a high chance of having. Why the fuck would I willingly put someone on that path?

basically, we're happy. so why change that?

protip of someone with three kids
you NEVER can afford them.
no amount of planning/saving prepares you.
still love them.
peace