How in the fuck does Canada have such a reputation of being so nice and polite...

How in the fuck does Canada have such a reputation of being so nice and polite, yet it's home to shitposters so venomous they give kangaroo-fuckers a run for their money?

>not posting through a canacuck proxy and giving them a bad name

When has a Canadian ever been nice to you?

They just say sorry a lot.

What a surprise. Another leaf with inadequacy issues.

Most canadian posters are bluepilled.
I'm not making an exception for myself.

most of them are really bad at even trying to be annoying. they just try too hard. they expect people to disregard them by default so they post like retards.

You guys are so fucking retarded that we have no choice. Americans and Europeans literally think the world revolves around them.

It does, though.

And even if it didn't, it sure as hell wouldn't revolve around you.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

They were nice up until constantly being heralded as such a nice people got to their heads and make them stuck up.

Now they are up there with Australians in terms of shitposting.

How is any of this an excuse to be retarded? You make Americans look smart (not Brits though - they still look like football hooligan alcoholic retards). Shame.

This, thread over.

You have the biggest stash of guns and money (We'll give you that), but also have the largest autism complex for making every aspect of life a drama / reality TV show

We get riled up for elections about 2 months before voting day, not 2 YEARS

Most Canucks I talk to just think the states needs to calm the fuck down

Canadians are the most passive-aggressive people on the planet. They act like this because they know deep down they're living in the US's shadow.

Canada = Frank Grimes
USA = Homer Simpson

Canada is a shithole. I live close to the southern border and Americans are by far nicer and more polite. They speak loudly, but are nice fellows. Fuck Canada, annex it.

Probably because in the real world, most Canadians are. Everyone on Sup Forums is an asshole by default, Canadian posters are no exception. Just like in the USA, Americans are still more polite in real life than they are on Sup Forums. In real life there is a social standard, part of Canada's being politeness, however online people can be and usually are assholes.

It's an authoritarian culture of politeness. It's like political correctness but nuttier and less threatening to public discussion.

Best analogy

I think "Elitist" is a better description

You have no idea how often we point and laugh and tell others the more eloquent version iof:

>hahahaha omg look at those stupid uneducated American plebs

>We get riled up for elections about 2 months before voting day, not 2 YEARS
Because your elections affect zero people outside your shitty country. We know that our presidential election is the most important event in the world outside of a declaration of war. More important than the olympics, World cup, anything.

And you know this too.

Americans are far worst shitposter, no one ever calls them on it because 70% of the post here are shitpost

If a Canadian makes a shitpost, there will be ten obsessive Americans calling him out, but put an American flag next to a shitpost and everyone ignores it

Stay obsessed

I'm Canadian and I don't think we are nice and polite. People here are awful human beings

>zero people
You seem to forget how many allies we have, our niceness (Trudeau is a mega faggot tho) seems to get us backers, even you guys

>most important event in the world

A lot of countries would disagree, and don't really tune in until election month. You're just telling cool stories at this point

And you don't realize that the average person being on stress overdrive for that length of time cannot in any possible way be good for their health

>annex it
stay away snow niggers we're full

Americans outnumber us like 5 to 1

Probably because this site is American

Because we have the highest per capita rate of redditors anywhere.

Diplomacy. Fuck with us and we'll fuck with you. Leave the home turf play as Romans do. Other countries don't understand this

Because every single province hates each other what makes you think we like the rest of you guys?

>And you don't realize that the average person being on stress overdrive for that length of time cannot in any possible way be good for their health

If you're talking about being president, I agree. It ages you horribly. Look at dubya and Obama on election day of the first term, compared to when they left at the end of 8 years. Looked 20 years older.

canadians are fucking blue pilled paki/indian/asian banging pussies

Canadians are passive-aggressive. They'll be relentlessly nice to you until you cross them, and then they'll pull out the knives. This is different from Americans who will let you know upfront whether or not they like you or hate you.

the polite ones are whites, the shitposters here are 99% chinks. what do you think why is that aussies are big pussies irl but talk big here? because they have too many chinks as well

It does!

>canadians are fucking blue pilled paki/indian/asian banging pussies

Present company excepted.

>Most Canucks I talk to just think the states needs to calm the fuck down

I think that's what you have an issue with, no one, you hear me, NO ONE, gives a crap about your shithole of a country.

(Québec aside obviously)

is right. Canucks are just watered down americans, with all the cool shit that makes americans... americans, removed but with all the crappy aspect.

For one, your chicks are fucking FAT and DISGUSTING. Seriously. Why are all the girls so FAT, or chubby, it is disgusting. What a garbage of a country

world doesn't revolve around anyone lardass
it would go on without all 300 million of you just dandy

is it because you have autism?

Depends where you live. People in big cities in Canada can be horrible, but in the small towns and rural areas they are mostly sweethearts.

It does. True. You're the only Super-power currently operating, Russia and China might overtake you soon though.

obviously EVERYONE posts on Sup Forums
>m-m-muh tiny little worldview

Because they are fake

They're not shitposters so much as they're progressive ethnic brood parasites in Toronto and Vancouver terrified of the day of the rope coming and ending their cushy lives exploiting the charity of Canadians

>NO ONE, gives a crap about your shithole of a country

While this is true, it's pretty rich to hear it coming from a Frenchman.

Canadians don't actually shitpost. Its just a meme.

Venomous? Most of them are quite meek and submissive, it's kind of sweet actually :3

It all changed after the Trudeau election.

The canucks just got so bitter and bluepilled and shitposty.

lol that's a pretty good analogy I have to admit.

>passive-aggressive
I think you might be one of those faggots who doesn't know what passive aggressive means but im not sure.

You know it doesn't mean to act passively then suddenly switch to being aggressive, right?

This, I remember when we were based and well respected. Then Trudeau got elected and they only give us meme replies so now we all shitpost endlessly

>Talking about how Canada is worse than America

>Cites how fat chicks in Canada are

Wut?

Get the fuck out, leafposter

Canadians are, deep down, horrible assholes. But, it's suppressed due to generations of British subjugation.

You'll usually find that people are much different online than they are in real life. Or is that just me?

Time for Canada to pack it up and go home.

>get called out for shitposting so much you have to convince yourself it's a conspiracy

>A
>BURNING
>LEAFS

Kek

No it's true, every time I make a post saying I'm a Christian I get 100 replies from Americans tell me to go to Plebbit and calling me a fedora

nice try proxy leaf, Canadian shitposting is fucking pathetic and will never amount to Australia tier bantz

I dunno, most Canadians who voted for Weedman wouldn't show their face on this website.

>I think you might be one of those faggots who doesn't know what passive aggressive means but im not sure. [...] You know it doesn't mean to act passively then suddenly switch to being aggressive, right?

Canadians are almost never openly aggressive. However, they can be very resistant to the development of positive social interactions, which for pedantic autists such as you should fall well within the DSM definition of the term "passive-aggressive".

The red pill

>Canadians shitposting is a meme

>We have the same problem as India in that it's hard to get a serious non-shitposty conversation going when so many people reply to us with meme shitposts, despite not actually causing the problem.

I

>Wanting to be like australia
Fuck off aussieboo

this desu senpai

Touched a nerve?

You might say you are being passive aggressive, but i wouldn't.

Moron.

Most of the leaf posters are just proxyfags that used to post as straya.

>the daily whine about canada thread

>No one gives a crap

About a country that is in the top 5 nations to live on multiple rating systems, is huge and full of resources and is well respected by most of Europe, some Americans and a decent slice of Asians?

We do free ride like hell off of the Americans though, as we don't need to have a military or worry about not having certain resources because the burgers will back us up (from a global geo-political standpoint)

Sounds like you're projecting yourself there buddy

Meanwhile, pic related is the stash of Canadian money.

>Touched a nerve?
>You might say you are being passive aggressive, but i wouldn't.
>Moron.

Lel, thanks for that classic display of passive-aggressive Canadian behaviour.

because this is Sup Forums. We still have autists you know.

>you make americans look smart
c'mon now, we aren't miracle workers

All the leafs in this thread need to go end their meaningless life

Canadians are scum. I would give up my permission to post if it meant all Canadians couldn't post anymore. For all the little quality lost - the board would be way better in the end.

thats not being passive aggressive. I am overtly calling you an idiot.

>Not believing in the conspiracy to slander Canadians as shitposters

Wew lad

I have lived there, the top 5 IDH is a meme:

- food is disgusting

- healthcare system is prehistoric

- chicks are fat

- no cultural landscape (inb4 muhh maple syrup)

- crappy/boring political life (seems like none of your politicians has ever opened a book in their life)

- really shitty higher education system: seriously wtf. I was at UofT which is supposed to be a """"""good school"""""" in mathematics. and while everyone was always bitching about "muh too much work too hard" I was cruising. Your whole 2nd year uni math curriculum is covered in one month by our freshmen. Even your fucking CHINKS are lazy ass retards

You are just a nice consumerist society but anyone that has lived in a country that has a little more depth, that includes the US, will immediately see why that place is so fucking boring.

And no one even knows you exist in Europe, you are just some second zone americans to us.

You are just so fucking boring on so many levels. I don't even like the americans, but I respect them a lot more than people of your kind.

Honestly, most Canadians are not even that bad. I don't get why they have such a shitty reputation. I've seen a lot of good posts, informative posts, and some sick bantz from them, even recently. They don't really shitpost more than others.

The only thing I've noticed about Canadians on Sup Forums is that they don't all support Trump like we do. I think I've seen as many Canadian Trump supporters as Bernouts, so they seem pretty divided. And if that's enough to hate them, then that's a pretty retarded reason.

I may be biased since I've visited Canada a few times and the people there were always really nice and welcoming (except that one fucking guy on the Montreal subway). I shot the shit with a few of them, too. Good people.

Feels good man

I love that people notice us. I was so used to being a wallflower. Now I'm an annoying sideshow

Nice and polite are adjectives that Ameritards think apply to Canadians, but this is blatantly false. I am part of Trudeau's cabinet, you don't often see me because I am part of the invisible race. Truly the only privileged race in my opinion, to be quite frank, as it immune to criticism due to the fact that people do not even know it exists. Because Trudeau cannot actually see me, he will never find me so I will spill a little secret: the average Canadian is an alien in a human suit. From Day 1 of our education, Canadians are taught to feign welcoming attributes in order to fit into human society and learn more about them. The multiculturalism in this country actually only exists for us to study which cultures are savage and which aren't so we know which countries to preserve during the inevitable Canadian Nuclear Domination led by Justin Trudeau. Trudeau is actually not a cuck, he will be the savior of the white race. He even has a 1488 tattoo on his left ass cheek! Such a swell individual, he will save us from niggers and spics. In fact, he's even encouraging Africans to abort their children! Isn't that cool?

Honestly how much better would this board be without flags again.
Too many Sup Forums threads about nothing.

i know right.

canadas a great place desu

i dont know where these un patriotic cunts on Sup Forums reside desu i live in toronto and wouldnt live anywhere else in the world its literally the mecca of modern civilization

if you are unpatriotic towards canada why dont you go to usa? we really dont need any more of you faggots but desu i think its just jealous burgers proxy posting

SAD. PATHETIC. NO. LIFE

that's a long way to go

You mean the daily "laugh at the canuck cuck" thread?

americans like to poke jokes at a country 1/10th of their size who was the only country to beat them at war

really pathetic shows ur small penis

>1812
>8
>1
>2

You clearly did have a shitty higher education if you're using anecdotal evidence to prove your point.

You also have a chip on your shoulder. For being a "boring" country, you have a lot of pent up rage toward it. Chill out, mec.

>Burger literally makes a "I know you are but what am I" joke

Sad!

as much as canadians will swear up and down and deny it, we are really just bland USA lite with shittier personalities. and we actually have the gall to be smug assholes about it because of our neurotic national insecurity.

Canada has the worst posters. I think Mexican posters are the most consistently funny. Maybe we're walling off the wrong country.

actually im a smug cunt from toronto and id fuck your girl easily stop being an apathetic faggot and grow a pair you spineless coward

Oh look another cuck canuck obsessed with penis. Truudoe would be proud

thank god for niagara falls

and yeah theres a reason noone give a shit about usa falls roflol

I'll wall off your snatch cunt bitch

Someone got it.

Also take into consideration most here are worthless Millennial trash so flags mean nothing when dealing with this shit tier generation.

Trudeau

>How in the fuck does Canada have such a reputation of being so nice and polite

It's a mythological stereotype. People here aren't actually nice at all.

you sound like every other insecure canadian that shits their pants at the hint of criticism or being compared to the US. nothing apathetic or cowardly about it throw out some more buzzwords, crying little faggot.

No one cares about your elections because your country is irrelevant