Why are you guys so butthurt about Muslim immigrants flooding Europe and surprised at extremism happening across the...

Why are you guys so butthurt about Muslim immigrants flooding Europe and surprised at extremism happening across the Western World?

You didn't expect them to fight back?

Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen... these countries have been ravaged for their natural resources, millions of people have been killed so we can continue to live luxuriously... we started wars in their countries and we're crying like little bitches because they're defending themselves the only way they can?

The Muslim problem we all face is our doing. How do you idiots seriously not get this?

"Hur Dur it's international Jewry"
"Hur Dur it's international Marxism"

Pathetic

>tumblr filename
Opinion discarded.

Straight out of Google you spic.

So let us assume you understand that problem, how exactly will it serve our own interests beside helping them in some way? They are already there and therefore a new framework will arise? Native birthrates will be low, muslim birthrates will rise. Hence a change in the political spectrum.
So given your shitty rhetoric we understand that they defend themselves without defending ourselves. The only thing is advocate understand without any solution. You retarded government frog. And another question arises, when do i get to shit in your face in person?

You need to pay attention in English classes Hans. Don't you live in a democracy? Your politicians are elected by the people are they not? The decisions made by your government are an extension of the decisions of the people. You are therefore part of a minority whose opinion does not matter and are therefore completely discarded. If you don't like it, feel free to get the fuck out. Otherwise please feel free to leave the chair you're fucking stuck on and go engage in public conversations about the solution instead of crying like a little bitch that you are.

... radical jews in israel arent even denying it and are fucking constantly talking about it.
So i dont even get how you cannot see it, the only way is if you didnt even bother to look in which case i like to ask wtf?

Did you copy parts of that from a german retard politician and mix it with your own agenda of being a non cuck (which means actively engaging in something instead of being passive)?
I m a polite person and that is why i do not engage in public conversations, it would be like stomping 5th graders, and i m not that violent, They are a like little fucking kids to me, so either they grow up or i will sit on my cum stained chair for as long as i like it.

I agree, but I still don't want brown people here.

The issue is we aren't allowed to defend ourselves against them

They insit we roll over and let it happen

Yes, we did cause it by fucking them up in their own countries, don't make me feel guilty when I fuck them up in my own

>le ravaged third world face
I love liberal memes, they're so cute.

Radical Jews are demented like every other type of other extremists. They're mainly concerned with the Palestinians anyway.
Whole load of non-sense.
I know that feel. I just don't get how people are too blind to see the bigger picture.
>roll over and let it happen
I don't think any politician wants to have terror attacks in their country. In Canada refugees are vetted... relatively more.. than those in Europe
All of the major problems in the world today are because of your country. It's undebatable. The US makes the correct decisions right after exhausting all other options. Frankly, I'm surprise Europe hasn't pushed to disband NATO.

Don't you get it?
You are bad.
Therefore you need to be flooded.

2364 Jackson St. #166
Stoughton, WI 53589
COME GET ME NIGGERS

I don't know why people get so upset about Muslim immigration. Muslim immigrants never hurt anybody.

This

If we were actually getting conquered in a fair fight I could accept that

It's the fact that these dumb cunts are inviting millions of hostile foreigners into our land and making me pay for it that really pisses me off. If you're not on board with this lunacy you get called a racist

You know why all these terror attacks are nearly unstoppable? Because they stem from a hatred so deep you can barely imagine it. Do you think you can stop them with a few nice words? Do you think that if you invite them into your country that they will suddenly stop. This hatred is so deep not even your most advanced submarine can barely explore it.

If the US was invaded and had all of its defenses destroyed how the fuck would you retaliate? To deny that the strategy the Muslims are employing is anything but genius is showing how retarded you are.

lol... "fair fight". You gotta be kidding me.. it wasn't a "fair fight" before you invaded the countries.. now that they're absolutely demolished you expect it to be?

I don't like Muslims as much as the next guy here but holy shit..

>come on dude, just take it in the ass, it's not that bad, i swear!

I was never in favor of invading their countries in the first place

The Muslims would be trying to conquor Europe even if we didn't fuck around in their countries

And it's not a genius strategy. Merkel is literally begging Muslims to destory Germany

Thats the fucking UPS store

You are more degenerate than us, kangarooFAGGOT.

Someone who isnt shilling for Trump
>WERE BEING RAIDED!
Trump Help!!
DELETE THIS!