Why does this trigger nu-males?

They're professional cuckolds

bump

>dawn of justice

what does this even mean?

>dcucks

More important question is that why do you consider this garbage good

Is Mel Gibson a nu-male now?

OP and 99% of the people that like this movies on here(Sup Forums) are nonwhites so they have a whole different definition of what a numale is compared to the actual 4chanerians

Because Superman and Batman kills
If you kill your enemies they win
Also Zack is a closet republican

he's in the closet alright

>Zack is a closet republican
Hes a self proclaimed objectivist, so you can safely dismiss any opinion he has about anything with plenty of merit.

Are Slavs white? What about fair-skinned Turks?

its so odd what happens when you hand a literal retard a copy of atlas shrugged and watchmen.

>Hes a self proclaimed objectivist,
Will he direct a Bioshock movie?

I thought he was supposed to be making a fountainhead movie.

>watching (((BvS)))

>not watching kapekinögraphie

It was in the redbox and i wanted to see what the shitstorm was about.

Thanks to Sup Forums, lowering my expectations so much they struck oil, i wound up almost enjoying it. Some of the worst fucking dialogue I've seen in a major motion picture.

literally illiterate, dawn of justice probably refers to the dawn of justice league, its where brucey gets the idea to find the meta-humans

>movie titled batman vs superman
>wonderwoman is the focal point of the front cover

So it's an advertisement. Subtle, Zach.

I don't actually watch any of this garbage because I wasn't emotionally stunted or anything growing up. But I imagine it's probably because you can barely see the logo for a Batman/Superman movie due to Wonder Woman standing in the way for some reason unbeknownst to (me at least) all?

I dunno... or maybe it's because of whatever other thing people get hissy about today. Is it still women?

its mostly nu-males and whales that are mad about good looking lean girls

>its mostly nu-males and whales that are mad about good looking lean girls

Any more lean and she'd fall to the Earth's core