Looks nordic

Slavic

>Not knowing what aryan is
Kill yourself user

Photoshopped.

the right race

Slavs were considered inferior and not aryan by hitler

why are her tits photoshopped?

Hitler and the 3rd reich lost. So that's that about the master race.

Russian

>he lost so he was wrong
lol
Remember he won a lot before losing.

scandinavian?

not one of us

Human

scandinavian, russian, slavic, nordic, ukrainian... are not races they are nationalities you muppets.

>cuckdinavians and dirty russians are the same thing

400m hurdles

Slavic totally a race. Look at those flat faces and tell me otherwise

this guy is right, she looks Ukrainian. Predominately Slav, but lighter skin and certain Nordish features thanks to the Swedes who founded Kievan Rus, descendants of Rurik.

Looks Mongoloid, she has russian steppe ancestry for sure.

You could be winning a race the whole time but if you shoot yourself before crossing the finish line, you still lost.

fucking arguing about Hitler and "Aryans".. lol

pissed Mediterranean swarthy ass Sup Forumstard detected.

your race must be really inferior to get mad so easily lololol
how do you cope having all these monkey tier creatures cuck your country and women?

>he called me mad
>imma call him mad
>hurr I won again

Does Nordic sound better?

>nordic
>nationality
no, "Nordic" is not a nationality.

She standing still, so losing if she's racing.

Underage.

H U M A N R A C E

lolwut

she's a pro model and prolly older than you, bro.

Do you know her name?

Well, whatever race she's in I'd say she's 1st place

race?...a fast one

its a fucking normian

Slut.... The best kind.

The one that stops growing at teenage year and will live desirable forever

Masha P from russia

nope guess again

Different nipples and smaller tits, nice try though, close but no cigar

asian? she looks like a nordic girl though

so which race is it op? post or we'll 404 it

she will be russian, but I can't read russian

photoshop,

Looks like the 100m Hurdles to me I definitely want to get my leg over anyway...

Most in reverse image points toward Russia so probably is, there are a lot of 10/10 girls in Russia and other eastern countries.

Damn it b/ro you beat me to it...

She looks slavic

What about Turks and Iranians are they aryan even if they were born with blond hair blue eyes?

Just fuckable

this is from Masha P, it is in her own gallery, it has to be her. she russian

You don't know where Caucasus is located, do you?

i guys.. I'm always fucking horny.. I'm 17 nd still a virgin, its cos I live in a small town nd heres seriouw no one I like enough to get into a relationship with, what can I do that feels like fucking someone? I go in instagram nd sext but tht leads to nothing lol..

Slavs aren't a race tho.. they fall under the Caucasian umbrella

The odds were highly stacked against him, it literally took almost all of the 1st world powers to stop him if he just had a little bit of help like say from the USA the world wouldn't be such a disgusting place that it is today

same bus stop

Either bait or really really retarded. Back in 2007 I could have answered that but now... I'm not so sure anymore.

>I'm 17

>Turks and Iranians
>are they aryan

you can't be serious, only germanic nation are aryan the rest are subhumans let alone shitskins like iranians and roaches

If he didn't do the same mistake as Napoleon and piss off the Russians just before winter, he may have won. Also the USA never gave a shit about the nazis raping Europe before Germany sunk a US submarine and Japan kicked Pearl Harbor's ass.

>only germanic nation are aryan
Yeah that's Mein Kampf's POV, geneticians beg to differ.

I seen Turks with very white skin though does that mean they are white? Or mongoliod?

Doesn't mattee mate. If you like it, you like it.

really interested to see if the bus driver kept his schedule

>blue eyes
White

it is the right answer

German here and that is wrong
Hitler considered all Nordics aryan too and the real give off are the eyecolour

2badhedied

No
Turks with white skin are still subhuman roach scum

all brown skill people are worthless

>skill
skin

Turks never have blue eyes
There are some with very bright skin but it doesn't look like real clean white skin but more like the skin of a corpse

finnish?

i dont really care what she is but i'd finnish all over her

1 Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)
2 Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),
Or 3 Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigin

Who told you that bs? Our führer said something else and he knows better than you loser.

Russian and ukrainians are slavs and the others are not even nations.... how retarded are you? And of course slavs are a race. Just because you niggers cant tell them appart i assure you every slav sees the difference as well as every middle or north-european. Russians dont look like germans you dumbass.

Slavs are for Shure white but they are not aryan

How is "white" a race? White is a color you dumbass.

Human

White is a group of races from wich non is subhuman dirty shitskin

Puertorican

Wtf? Of course slavs are subhumans you retarded dumbass. I dont think you know what subhumans are, but i help you. Subhumans are slaveraces made to work with their muscles and not their brains. They are not evil by nature and there is no reason to extinct them. I think you dumbass mixed it up with parasite-races like jews and gypsys that dont help society, but leech on it like a mosquito and therefore need to be removed. Read a book before you act like you know shit about races.

not to defend Germany but if a "Neutral" nation was sending weapons to my enemies to fight against me I'd sink the ship too.

hot af in pics ugly as shit in vids

Ethiopian kek

>piss off the russians before the winter
This is stupid on so many levels.
He attacked them because their army was disorganized and they nearly made it to moscow before the winter came. They expected to go faster, but it was still the best chance to win the war to attack su at that point and time. A year later the russians had tens of thousands of t-34s, remember?

>Update
shes uglier than asain but nicer than blacks

But the Slavic race gave birth to many scientists that did work with their brains pretty well
I must say tho that the typical slav is a bit better made for physical labour

Nobody says the nazis were right. I'm just saying they believed that way.

much better