This is good

Why didn't any of you faggots tell me Donald Glover is a good writer?

Is this the most woke show ever made?

>mfw NPR tries to tell me this show about black guys doing drugs and rapping is exploring new ground in ways that only people of color telling their own stories can provide

WE

IZ

SUM KINDA SUICIDE SQUAAAAAAA'

I like it.

I like the little gags in the background that happen sometimes, like Donalds character eating cereal and milk with a fork at one point

lol thats so random :D

I did too

It's actually pretty good, I was pleasantly surprised

and he wrote a chunk of 30 Rock, which is a pretty clever type show so I'd say Glover is a decent writer

I'd much prefer he keep his hand in writing and TV than Childish Gambino

good to see based Clay Davies about too

Is there more episodes than the two that aired?

I kind of hate how much I relate to donalds character at this point in my life right now

Indeed

Theres 'leaks' of 3 and 4 out, I found them on kickass.cd by an uploader called YoungStunna

Oh man, cereal with a fork, white milk ....
#SoWoke

He'll be the young Lando Calrissian in the Han Solo solo-movie.Are you happy with that?

>Anything remotely comedic in any way must mean REDDIT topkeks!!

hahaah totes :D

You're a special kind of retarded that makes me almost think you're not even trolling but that you legitimately believe what you're posting makes sense

You don't have to watch the show but if you wanna talk shit about it on the internet it would behoove you to at least get some proper context so you can make sense

I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm literally not woke enough to appreciate this I guess, but how shit was this

>gotta pay to stay with the ex-wife & baby momma
>that wears an african nappihead bullshit thing
>and has a date with another dude
>niggas be shooting and shit
>nigga got a mixtape

you couldn't pay me to watch another episode

Why do black people wear chains? I thought they hated chains.

There was already a thread shill

Keep it to just 1

sage

I actually liked this show a lot more than I thought I would, not because MUH POC WRITERS triggers me but because I haven't liked DonGlover's stuff much before. That said, this show was funny in a lot of unexpected ways from the tranny scene to the white dude saying nigga. The "oh no my rap means something to people" scenes were mediocre and heavy handed, but short enough that I didn't mind.

Back to your scheduled cuck posting now mmm yummy bbc :p

>Your thread (18:14)
>My thread (17:49)

There's no way you'll get replies from me.Kill yourself my man.

I liked the humor. Not laugh out loud stuff, but stuff that makes you grin.

Not sure how to feel about it yet over all. First episode was just like a prologue. Will keep watching though.

Wtf I searched atlanta in the catalog before I made my thread for this reason

Just write the word "Atlanta" somewhere in your OP next time ok?

I'll delete my thread since it was second

Pathetic

Can anyone greentext the shootout play by play?

I still can't figure out what really happened

Yes

Why do you think Gambino kicked out all the jews and said "this is going to be a real fucking show about how ATL really is"?

He's making fun of you for giving a bad example as it's why it's a good show. I mean what the fuck are you thinking dude?
>i like how he was eating cereal with a fork in one scene lol clever lil gag there

You realize how retarded that sounds right?

This show really relates to me, a suburban white young adult who follows and supports urban African American culture.

>I liked the humor. Not laugh out loud stuff, but stuff that makes you grin.

Yeah, I can feel his writing style from when he was writing for 30 Rock

This show is about how black people are trapped in a system that encourages them to do everything they hate.

Jews destroyed the black community with pic related and all their libdem pandering policies that Johnson laid out in the 60s

This show is great because it shuts Black Lies Matter the fuck up. Cops are on edge around blacks because blacks shoot each other over nothing every damn week.

So how much did you guys get paid?

Donny hasn't emailed me yet :(

do you also say "nigga" when you're alone with a black friend of yours?

What about us niggas livin it out here in ATL? Shit's accurate enough to the truth

I'm not Sup Forums but just want to know if this show regularly shits on white people/makes white people look bad?I'm going to watch it later, just want to know what I'm in for.

I see the same ones on TPB but they're 360p. Are there higher quality rips out there?

(((They))) with all the money actually do not like this show because it's not the usual (((suspects))) who made it.

This show is going off the narrative path by showing blacks as dangerous degenerate thugs that do not fit in white America.

Either white America must die, or Most Blacks (not the few that assimilate well) must find a new nation.

This show draws a perfect portray of Atlanta.Dumb niggers and douche whites.

>i'm so insecure i have to ask other people what happens in a show before i watch it
haha americucks

>doing drugs and rapping
>"black culture"

My fucking sides

>being alone with a gentleman of colour
That's a good way to get yourself mugged and killed.

I think he's mad at me because I went outside my shift. But some asshole was posting during my designated times, so what the fuck was I gonna do? Seriously man with the shit hours and almost no breaks he gives us I don't even know if the $0.05 commission rate is really worth it.

if you're a lil' bitch maybe

Why are they eating apples?

looks more like peaches

Apelanta

It's blacks trying to balance the act between man and nigger with a few douchebag whites sprinkles in.

This was the only real white actor. Best looking guy on the show doesn't exactly portray whites in a bad light and he was barely in like 3 scenes in 2 episodes.

That's the truth

And guns, broken families, insanity, poverty, violence, jail, fried chicken and weed bruh

That's why this show is so good. It tells the truth about black culture.

>Paperboy catcalls at a girl
>Girl shouts back at him and they're both insulted
>Girls dude (probably a boyfriend) comes up to Paperboys car and kicks the mirror off as a "Don't step to my girl" repartee
>Paperboy gets pissed and goes to grab a gun from his glove box, Glover (his name coming from his mastery of glove boxes) stops him
>Paperboy gets out of the car and demands payment from the guy (Glover grabs the gun out of the glove compartment and pockets it
>The other guy refuses and they start talking shit to each other
>Papes pulls out a gun (a revolver he apparently already had on him as opposed to the Glock in the glove compartment), Glover tries to stop him and the other guy shows he has a piece on him as well
>Things continue to escalate
>We don't see exactly who took the shot or what was the straw that broke the camels back but the other dude gets shot and he runs away, Glover and Papers ditch the weapons and the scene but they find pot on Glover (They'd been smoking it in the car beforehand) and arrested him

>being this insecure
You should really just stay on Reddit.

>Paperboy hears his song playing on the radio while hanging out in the car with Darius.
>He calls Donald Glover (who is currently on the bus with his baby and has just seen the man with the Nutella and the "Texas dog") and tells him to come over so they can talk.
>Glover arrives and Paperboy congratulates him on getting the song on the air so fast. They smoke weed with Darius.
>The white guy from the radio station shows up and they have a conversation, then the white guy leaves.
>Paperboy is in a good mood because of his newfound success and tries to "holler at" a random girl walking by. She says something dismissive and he replies, "Well fuck you too. Stanky-ass broad"
>The girl's boyfriend walks by and kicks the mirror off Paperboy's car as a comeback for him trying to accost and then insulting the girl.
>Paperboy gets angry and demands the guy recompense him for the broken mirror. He reaches for the glovebox. Donald Glover appears to correctly intuit that there is a gun (Gun 1) inside the glovebox, so he holds it shut and tells Paperboy "not to fuck with the money." In other words, he is telling Paperboy not to jeopardize his newfound chance at success by getting arrested or getting into a fatal confrontation.
>What Donald Glover DOESN'T know is that Paperboy already has another gun on him, the silver revolver (let's call this Gun 2.) Paperboy gets out of the car to go confront the man.
>Donald Glover gets out of the car to chase after him, but before doing so, takes Gun 1 out of the glovebox and hides it in his waistband.
>There is a verbal confrontation between Paperboy and the boyfriend in which he is recognized as a rapper and the couple insults him.
>Paperboy gets fed up and pulls out his gun (Gun 2).
>Donald Glover pulls out his gun (Gun 1).
>It turns out the boyfriend also has a gun tucked into his waistband and he claims that "his guys" are waiting just around the corner.
continued

Anyone have the torrent for ep 3 and 4 they were leaked

>behoove
uppity detected

thanks brah, you got me 100%

In case you couldn't tell from the damage control replies, yes, it regularly shits on white people.

kickass.cd just search Atlanta.Quality is low but it's better than nothing.

During this whole thing Darius is making aside comments about "deja vu" and the "Texas dog" and they show the shot of the dog waiting by the side of the road. Remember that Glover himself saw this dog walk off into the woods with the Nutella man less than an hour or so earlier.
>Paperboy puts his gun to the boyfriend's chest
>Wide shot shows a muzzle flash.
The next chronological shot is of Paperboy and Donald Glover at the police station where they are discussing the fact that they don't know if the boyfriend is dead or just gravely wounded.

Stupid honkey thinks those are apples

>WHITE GUYS ARE SHOW BLACK CULTURE, I'M GOING TO SHOW THE REAL BLACK CULTURE
>it's exactly the same

what isn't kickass dead

>regularly shits on white people/makes white people look bad

doesn't really mention them. not everything is about you cracka ass cracka

just browse kickass.cd nigga

>Bite the sandwich
>Nigga if you don't bite this sandwich ..
Serious question what did he mean by this?

Yeah, there was definitely some additional surreal stuff going on and you're right about the gun and cut to a wide. There is a bit of time as the wide aerial shot gets higher though so something else might've happened in those seconds.

It definitely appears as if Papes did it though.

dude twin peaks with rappers lmao

My hope for this show is that it will end up doing more with the surreal elements than the first season of True Detective did.
>it was all a hallucination!
It would be nice if things like the dog and the guy on the bus were actually part of some paranormal or whatever events going on. The shot of the man walking into the woods reminded me a lot of the shots of Jack's dad on the first season of LOST.

hey yo consider suicide my man.noone gives a shit about your opinion

can we be honest with each other? if there was ashow about quirky young white dudes, that was semi well written, called "orange county" and it had some occasional witty dialogue, and a guy eating cereal with a fork, it would probably be get a 6/10 , "nothing original or fresh here". however, since its young black people making the show, its apparently a 9/10. why is the bar set at a different height for black shows? its stupid.

ahhaa eh my nicca wut show iz dis

I'm making the call: Glover's character is Lucas from Stranger Things all grown up after a move and the bizarre events from his childhood are coming back to haunt him as an adult.

The only people watching this show are middle-class white 20-somethings so really makes you think either way.

That show already exists and they were called Seinfeld and Friends.

here's a webm for thiccfags or thiccbros depending on your disposition

That's the worst thing about this. People insist that we should set the bar lower for black people. So they will call a mediocre show great just because it has black people, and apparently we can't expect them to perform as well as white folks.

These people are the most racist, they treat blacks like children who won't ever amount to anything so they praise them when they're able to tie their own shoes.

Because no one could possibly disagree with you about the quality of the show right?

it's a good show though

So we have Paperboy shooting someone and being "the realest nigga in the game" and Paperboy on twitter with kids and a mom.
Will Paperboy lose his street cred when the picture circulates and will he try to keep it real by committing some more crimes? People are already out to kill him for street cred, like when that masked nigga showed up to his house.

They could, but most of the people who praise this show do it because finally there's a "black" show that isn't terrible.

What about the part about deja vu, darius, the dog and repeating the scene 2 different ways?

No one is calling it a 9/10

Who does it shit on? The 1 tall handsome white guy who acts like a dork around black people?

Its just there. Have you seen any of FX's other series like Baskets or Louie? They all do it

>show it 2 different ways
Are you retarded? Its a flash foward

It's not an amazing show, but it's something to pass the time. I'm probably going to watch the first season unless it becomes terrible.

I must've missed the most recent numbers out of Gallup. Can you link me the poll results?

Georgia peaches ya fuckin' idiot

If you lean forward to bite something your neck is exposed.

If your neck is exposed youre getting your throar slit.

If your throat is slit you die.

If you die, the crazy man gets a brand new baby all to himself in the woods with his dog

I FUCKING BROWSE POL EVERYDAY AND I LIKE THIS SHOW AS A WHITE MALE

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS A WIDF OR SOMETHING?!?

I didn't want to get too into the surrealist elements of the show when just describing what happened with regards to the shoot out since it didn't really impact it.

I don't think the second time through was supposed to be a different way, just showing more of what happened.

they are, though. it has like a 90/100 on metacritic. critics love it.

I swear the dialogue was different but I was tired when I watched it.

Were the 2 scenes really exactly the same?

They've also gotten to see more episodes than us. I could definitely see the show getting stronger.

He's just saying he like the background joke, man. He isn't proclaiming this visual gag to be the ultimate moment of comedy

Got it

So roughly the first runthrough was like parts 1, 3 and 5 of the altercation while the second runthrough was parts 2, 4, and 6 of the altercation?

As someone who likes very very few shows. This one is good after 2 episodes. It could suck ass later, but for now, it's definitely good enough.

its SHIT

Yeah, that's the way that I took it at least.

>good writer

I guess you don't read many books OP

He's not, though lucky for him your taste is horrible.

Wish this show wasnt late on a tuesday. I was so tired trying to stay up watching it.

Is FX going to keep uploading every episode?