youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY
youtube.com/watch?v=1oRsHm5sE1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1siwMVrS0qE
youtube.com/watch?v=FpGdMv_NotA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No this is a goat rost.
youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY

oh god I really wish amy schumer's career was just dumped at that point

this came like really close to when ryan dunn died and is pretty distasteful to low blow a joke that soon

You know you've gone too far when Steve-O looks like he's about to cry. He made a career out of being a dick for over a decade, yet that's a dick move to him.

I would happily smack this cunt

Don Rickles. No one is ever safe, but it never feels mean. He'll mock you for ten minutes, but you know he loves you.

>whole point of a roast is to be as offensive as possible to each other
>WAH WAH SHE SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT A DRUNK DRIVER THAT KILLED HIMSELF

Go fuck ya' sel'

Best roaster over a lifetime? Don Rickles.

Best roast performance? Norm MacDonald.

>Norm himself admits that his roast was just a silly joke
>teenagers love to proclaim it as the second coming

Guys lets quote the three youtube vids we've seen of Norm. B O R E D lmao ALL THE STARS ARE HERE lmao MOTH lmao

>Best roast performance? Norm MacDonald

>You've got the face of a flower, a cauliflower.

That was a great night.

ghoster

>Comedian doesn't proclaim himself as the second coming
>SEE HE SAID IT WAS BAD

Meanwhile comedians that don't even know Norm that were there like Jim Norton called it the most brilliant thing they have ever seen, but you're right fat anonymous internet faggot posting from his mother's basement, and everyone else is wrong. I watched Norm back when he was on SNL and followed his career ever since, I've also seen him live four times. Swallow a gun barrel.

It's astounding how much sympathy this professional crash test dummy and clown got for driving drunk and killing not only himself, but a passenger in the car. It's not like someone broke into his house and murdered him, after all. You'd think his "fans" would have enjoyed one last retarded act ending his career of retardation.

You see, women don't understand the concept of friendship. So Schumer isn't to blame

Nope

Gilbert Gottfried is god tier. Of the living comics, that is.

Yeah Schumer is a whore but I've heard way worse things being said during roasts.

You're literally expected to say the worst thing possible. Still wasn't funny though and that's where she dropped the ball.

Just didn't have that kick.

Jack Carter

no its just a dick move, his friend died like a month before and some no namer comes on and shit talks you and your friend

its a pretty low ball attempt at comedy

Jeff stop posting, nobody likes you

>tfw he's only invited to those because he produces and funds them

To be fair, she didn't put down the friend.

Just said she wishes it was Steve-O that died.

Which does nothing but roast the roastee.

I've seen people talk shit about parents who died on 9/11 during these things.

Sal Governale cracks me up like no other despite his comedy not being stimulating or intelligent in the slightest.
But goddamn he's so relentless I just laugh my ass off. Too bad he's so far up Howie's ass, he could definetly stand on hia own as a comic

>tfw when he's literally the funniest person there and BTFO of everyone except himself

I mean that's to be expected, its a fucking roast, but holy shit. Never seen steve-o that serious

Bill hader's president of hollywood is still my favorite roast routine

this was the most depressing roast when you realize how emotionally fragile Steve-O actually was at that point. he shouldn't have been there.

We're you also offended by the jokes made about Pete Davidson's father dying on 9/11 on the Lowe roast or do you only have sympathy for dumbasses that drive over 100mph wasted at 3am killing their passenger?

Sal delivers every joke as if he knows it's going to kill.

She didn't even make fun of the dude. She said she wished it would have been Steveo instead. Jesus you guys are a bunch of Nancy's

roasts should be done by people that know and love and respect the roastee
not a random group of comedians with no connection making the edgiest jokes they can about them

Norm macdonald is funny on the radio but his comedy eats dicks dude. Getting tired of people pretending he's a genius.

shit taste, i bet you like dane cook

Go to bed Norm

plebs

DUDE FUCK SHIT TITS CUNT DICK LMAO
This guy was only funny to 12 year old kids. The only good roaster has been jeff ross
youtube.com/watch?v=1oRsHm5sE1Q

I like Gilbert Gottfried

Isn't school in session? You shouldn't be posting in class.

That's a pig roaster.

Pleb

kys please

Nobody's better than Don.

youtube.com/watch?v=1siwMVrS0qE

For you

Don Rickles is way more fun to watch than any of these "celebrities".

BOB SAGET

RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

i remember he was kind of a regular on craig ferguson's show, he was great and racist, if someone in the audience was like 1/8 spic,jew,italian or whatever he'd call it correctly and then make a joke. he did it every time he went

Nope.

Jews are allowed.

Her asshole looks like a flower.
Yeah a cauliflower.

seriously jeff, just stop

Wasn't funny the first time

Jeff has had some goat sets although he seems to be mailing it in recently.

Jeselnik is goat tier.

Natasha Leggero killed it when she was on.

I don't like her or her shitty show but this was a great roast set.

Steve-O was fine with her joke, Comedy Central just edited the reaction that way which they always do.

No, it's exactly what the doctor ordered, you just can't handle the heat.

Btw people can put in requests for certain subjects not to be joked about (Ross mentioned it in an interview before) so it's steveo's fault this happened.

You guys forgot the real GOAT

Literally this entire thread is about her, you idiot.

Jeselnik is a good roaster

I like his Evil Chad persona

Gilbert's roast of George Takei, where he never actually makes a joke about George but spends over ten minutes telling hundred year old "FAGGOT" jokes heavily emphasizing the word faggot every time, is God-tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpGdMv_NotA

LIKE MOST TRAGEDIES TO COME OUT OF GERMANY, THE NUMBERS ARE GREATLY EXAGGERATED, IF NOT AN OUTRIGHT HOAX

Takei was pissing himself throughout the whole thing.