ALRIGHT BITCHES!!

ALRIGHT BITCHES!!
He will not be reelected
Hillary is not running next election.
Your Cambridge Analytics only worked once Now the public is even out trolling you.
HE CANT PASS ANYTHING
even that Bitch Mitch McConnell wrote legislation to rip power from Trump firing Mueller.
So even if he does make it 4 years (which he wont) He will not be reelected. and in case you think his son meeting with the Russians is not a big deal.
You would be screaming that Hillary it was if Hillary did it.
PROVE ME WRONG FAGGOTS!
YOUR MINDS ARE SHIT YOU ARE SHIT
YOU NEED TO LEARN BOY!

Be honest - how much were you paid to make this post by Hillary and/or the DNC? If it was less than a dollar you need to kill yourself and get a real job, faggot.

This user gets it, lol

I-i waz jus tryn tw halp fren

Fuck I was reading into this the other day. Cambridge analytica is known for spreading propaganda and hiring trolls to sit on these boards and social media!
What happened last election was a literal coups d'etat! Anyone who voted or supports trump is a traitor!

I voted for Clinton. Because she is actually a Republican in dems clothing.This piece of shit will not take over My republican party HE IS OUT!

Look at this paid troll

W8 wut?

That's a kick ass gif

I just can't wait, our next election. The American people are going to vote in a biggest hippie so far on the left because of this retard in the office now. It's true. History shows it coming

Cry me a river

I just hate how his bitch of a daughter thinks she is a elected official and sits in everywhere she goes. Deceiving bitch

still amusing.

still mad about that election huh kid?

sure kid

sad, bitter tears or a loser

its been like being eaten by a snake since hes been in office

wow kinda nice tits

Is she off to a cuckold session?

I guess history's only doomed to repeat itself.

Just imagine how many dirty sex acts she experimented with to try and get Bill not to cheat.

Hillary does anal.

Probably not golden showers, tho...

your country is about to fragment.
the mighty US of A will tear itself apart

congratulate yourselves america, you're about to do what your grandfathers should have done.

your country is a shithole that needs to be flushed

this guy did nothing but obamacare. absolutely nothing changed

>t. Putin

My god that grammar.

Next election, prove right, many failure

Did not vote for him in 2016 because i honestly do not like him. Hated shillbitch much worse though. I will be voteting for him in 2020 though just to piss your faggot ass off.

Why did you hate Hillary, specifically?

President Pence might be worse. He's certainly more conniving.

And what has Trump done with it?

That's right... Golf on our dime!

sure kid

probably

jesus kid get a fucking life.

>this is why we can't have nice things.

Doing things just out of spite is the most retarded option possible. You fucking morons have no understanding of the consequences of your actions. You are the reason why democracy is failing.

Not the same guy. I didn't hate Hillary persay. I hated the DNC for trying to rig the primary in her favor.

This is punishment. They don't get to force a democrat candidate on us. We choose.

sad, petty

Yet true.

>He will not be reelected

President Trump will easily win re-election in 2020.

Melt, my little snowflake -- fade away into faggot history.

sure kid. I thought it was crybabies like you.

good pint, lol. Hillary does Anal. But even she wont sink to drumps level of golden showers

sad

sad, proof?
none?
didn't think so.

>You would be screaming that Hillary it was if Hillary did it.
First of all is this English is it English?

Secondly, the Clintons have met with Russian officials. Checkmate motherfucker!

Aboslutly not

Seriously, what was so fucking bad?

Sure, we still have stability right now in the market, but we don't.

The Healthcare Industry is in major confusion right now because every five minutes there's major confusion as to what the law of the land will be.

The Job growth in the US is primarily in the service industry - again it won't lead to major economic growth. Certainly not what Trump promised which again missed the mark.

Internationally, we're in a state where the world is further destabilizing and the US is shrinking in influence. North Korea is genuinely challenging us. France just elected a lunatic who wants to dethrone Germany as head of the EU. Britain is slipping further into chaos.

She's got blood coming out of her you know what. Can't trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die.

Plus she isn't an enemy of the EPA. She wanted to ban chlorpyrifos. Sure studies conducted under the last few administrations showed them to be dangerous, but we need more studies. Imagine if they had done this to lead paint. My house wouldn't survive the coming nuclear winter. Same goes for all this anti global warming nonsense. We need these chemicals to keep us strong.

>Hillary is not running next election.
No, it will probably be the voter magnet Liz Warren, lols.

I'm not sure if you're a 15 year old troll or an actual fucking retard.

well i hope they have he being the former president and her being secretary state.
>derp
faggot

This

I buy Alex Jones's anti-Global warming body wash. #redpilled

Kid rock

>Trump met russians!!!!!!
>Clinton did too, but I hope they did

Don't herp your derp

fuck off to pol you cunts

If he's 15 he will be eligible to vote in 2020.

in all reality i think its gonna that other bitch from alaska

Except Trump and his people have lied about it every step, despite then admitting every fucking time "Oh yeah, except that time we did meet with them."

>Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump

Yeah, but at least he can eat bacon, and as "Radical Islamic terrorism" glad you enjoyed your puppet though.

This is the de-evolution of the Republican party. Ted Nugent would come next. Or together as one crazy ass white trash ticket.

She's 20% plastic.

Best reply do far!

>He's not gonna run for president.

>He's not a serious candidate.

>He won't make it to the run off.

>He won't win any of the debates.

>He won't make it to the primary.

>He's behind in the polls.

>He's not going to beat Killary.

>He's not going to serve for a full term.

How can you guys stomach being so blantently wrong and ignorant?

Let me ask you this retards Do you really believe the Clinton body count is real?

I make no claims that the current situation is better. But in my mind, it basically.

>Bernie enters. Does well despite media ingnoring him, mocking him, DNC undermining him.
>Hillary supporters pulling deceptive tactics during primaries.
>Finally, backroom super delegate deals force Hillary across the finish line.
>Afterwards, a few resign, but for the most part they blame the Russians for revealing their sins rather than themselves.
>They smile, shrug and say "Well that was unfortunate, yes? But look at this other guy. You have to vote for us now! The world will burn with this other guy."

No, you all don't get to pull that shit, feign regrets, and still win.

Which means... I guess the world burns.

Who is the next staffer of his to leave?

Will it be Sessions? Bannon? Prebius- oh wait, Prebius was fired.

Yes, faggot. If you do any amount of research and are not on Soros' payroll, it's very clear.

>Trump

Being investigated by special counsel.

>Clinton

-

Clinton has survived in the game for 30 years without anyone ever getting to her. Trump's an idiot.

Who will end up in an orange jumpsuit? That guy with the color mathcing face.

Prebius was a nigger. Everyone knows he's not a real conservative.

Question still remains, why the fuck should I care if he is meeting russians?

Lemme guess, you're a Bernie supporter?

You do realize it's a fact that Russia helped Trump win by actively interfering with the election?

You should care about them lying about it every fucking time.

That's something someone guilty does.

Lol, when you guys going to realize that having USA and Russia combined is an unstoppable force if china decides to ever try anything

>t. Putin

No one is gonna answer my question as to why you libs are so pathetic? Typical.

Yeah Trump Jr had a meeting that amounted to nothing. Big whoop, you fucking retard.

B чeм пpoблeмa, тoвapищ?

>HE CANT PASS ANYTHING
Shill please, we all know it's congress that has and is is still fucking this country over, the president can only sign shit or veto it. Oh and Trump can boss the executive branch around.

We need to purge congress.

Was it about adoption?

Also, Russian bots are back!

Its like talking with a compulsive gambler. The huge sting of losses are irrelevant, "this next bet is a sure thing." Its sad at how sick they actually are : (

I can't believe people think dissenting opinions are paid for. That is so incredibly stupid. Even if it was true 5% of the time, it makes you stop thinking. Fucking wake up.

he made more liberals this election with his failed psyop. yea it worked to get him elected. but only elected. thats why his approval ratting is at 33%

You guys should move to Russia if you love it that much.