How do I get an entry-level job in Hollywood?

How do I get an entry-level job in Hollywood?

Start sucking some cock, kid

starts with a D

This guy gets it.

Find the right clits and dicks to suckle on
Hope you don't mind wearing a dress for no reason at random times

This, plus expect to work for free for a few years.

Don't go to film school. Go to film....

you spend 95% of your time chilling and doing nothing and get all your work through contacts.

Be likeable.

Be related to a high-level studio executive, actor, or director. Be Jewish. Or just suck a lot of old dirty cocks

Be Jewish. Only answer. Fortunately, I am Jewish and have lots of connections at IMG, CCA, and WME.

I sell diamonds now though so I might dip a foot in Hollywood in a couple years.

fullers
be a twink and suck bryan singers dick

Studios don't shoot in la anymore. Look up your local industry to see if it's viable

Production or talent side?

>Connections
It's all you need I talked to my aunts husband about wanting to go into film and tv (he's a photographer so understands) he has a cousin that works at NBC he said he could get me into contact with him but I never bothered.

It's all about looking for opportunities and capatalizing. Learning about the business and how it works doesn't hurt either.

kek.

Reject Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and pledge your aligence to Satan

Not even memeing, that's my job, honestly.

Lol m8 I'm still keking. You stacked about 45 jewish stereotypes in one sentance. Even imagining you are actually this person makes me giggle.

>I sell diamonds now though
HAhhaahahhahahAhaha fucking kek

Buy kneepads

I'm pretty tall, really well built and lean, tan skinned (tanning bed at the gym), straight white teeth, though my hair is pretty wooly but really thick with a full head of it. I have a bit of a schnoz with the bridge being a bit wide because my brother punched me when I was young but otherwise I don't look Jewish at all. I haven't been to synagogue in 12 years.

I went to college for economics and international trade and wanted to do oil but picked diamonds instead because, you guessed it, I have connections in that business too. Market isn't doing so hot right now, however.

Otherwise, I'm pretty Jewish. Mom's an attorney, dad wasn't Jewish though, he was an Aryan Lutheran colonel.

I don't really care that I follow some of the stereotypes, they exist for a reason. Gotta work with what you have.

I'm glad you liked that. I can post proofs if anybody is interested and wants to interact with a walking stereotype.

Have you tried being an extra? If you have a unique look you might get some simple work.

There was a guy in the old #Sup Forumsshows chat on rizon that was an extra on a few shows we watched on swam's stream. His nick was... fuck I forget.

He was a big fat ginger. Not a very common thing, and he got work on shows like Shameless. Just background shit, but it was work.

Last i heard he parlayed that into being an office assistant on some show about two lawyers at a beach house.

Any former #Sup Forumsshows veterans pls fill in the details of this story. My memory shit.

Nice quadruple digits, mate.

Also chill, I was just having a laugh at your expense. If you were to go by my taste in philosophy of culture, you would be sure I am jewish (Kafka, Benjamin, Adorno, Derrida, Sebald, Marx, Freud, Levy, I could go on).

Thanks lad, and I didn't think you meant anything bad by it. My nickname with my friends is literally "Jew Boy" and whenever I do something sneaky or smooth they call it another "Jewish trick"

What are you willing to give up? Dignity? Innocence? Virginity?

literally anything

your "friends" sound way cooler than you

Despite all the "hurr, suck cocks" comments, it's not good advice. It's not that there aren't some people that get in by that route, but believe me, a lot of cocks get sucked with no resulting success. If you like to suck cock, it's a win/win, but if not, probably not the way to go. The real picture is only slightly less bleak. The easiest way is to be related to someone. And for certain departments, that's really the only way. It doesn't mean you have to be Steven Spielberg's brother, but almost everyone who gets in has a cousin or uncle, sometimes who they barely know, but yeah. And I don't mean to be a star director or actor, I mean there's fierce competition to even be they guy who puts plants on the set. That's an actual specific job. If you aren't related to anyone, then the next best route is to go to film school. In film school you won't learn anything about making films that you couldn't learn on the internet or the public library. But you will learn about and see a lot of films you might otherwise only know about by hearing people who went to film school talk about them. And you might get the chance to become friends with someone who is related to someone in the business, and they might become successful and hire you. That's the second most common way to get in. Lastly you can just try to rely on your talent and skill. You will hear inspiring stories about people who made it this way. Here's the thing to remember about that: People also win the lottery. The lottery is a waste of money, your odds of winning are mathematically insignificant. But people do win. Be prepared to be insulted, to have roadblocks put in your way, to be stabbed in the back, but if you stick to it, you might succeed eventually, and you might get to put a fern on a movie set. But probably not.

indeed.com

> Los Angeles
> "internship"