JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

>JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

Is there any worse sports JUST then this guy right now? Man he really got fucked over this season

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18629215/super-bowl-li-matt-ryan-atlanta-falcons-loss-there-no-words
twitter.com/FBLRave/status/793134631293947904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he doesnt care. he got paid

>he really got fucked over

He was on a guaranteed playoff team and couldn't just "do your job".Freelancing doesn't fly with Belichick or Patricia.

I can't remember why they cut him again. Wasn't it just because of the fact that he would be a free agent that would most likely want to be overpaid? I don't think he was getting less efficient throughout the season I remember him being pretty good throughout. During the Pats-Seahawks game after he left you could definitely feel the lack of his presence on that defense.

I could really care less we couldn't pay for him this off season and Hightower does more than suffice, but it's just kind of funny that he got cut, went to the fucking BROWNS, and then watched his former team win the championship

> make 12.5 mill a year with no pressure of succeeding since the team is going to be shit anyways
> JUST

I don't know

I'd take his year any day

He was trash but wanted Von Miller money and was trying to negotiate it during the season

once you get paid on a mediocre team, it's all downhill from there

He was ignoring defensive calls IIRC

He would have got paid at the end of the season anyway. After winning the super bowl and with a choice of who to sign for.

instead...
Go to da browns. Go directly to da browns. Do not pass Houston. Don't not collect super bowl ring

He is not only getting paid but also has a ring officially

I'm positive he does not give a shit

He has been quoted saying he never watched nor even really cares about football and saying he would rather play videogames.

After that season, no one in the right minds would question anything they do

>money is all that matters
Nigger mindset to be honest with you family
Could've got another ring and gotten paid, too bad chimps have high time preference

Doesn't he still get a ring or was it the offseason when they got rid of him?

why the fuck would they give him a ring? Traded is traded.

He probably does considering he was going to be a free agent anyways and probably would've gotten overpaid as fuck by some garbage tier team. Instead they trade him to the Browns and he gets to watch the team that he could've won another ring with and left afterwards win another ring without him.

I can't see how there's anything positive to his situation

Because he participated on the team for the season that team won the owl.

It's common in the other major sports leagues to do this as well. For example, in last year's nba finals Varejao got a ring no matter what because he was traded from Cleveland and eventually made his way to the warriors.

Also in MLB I remember there was a time one of the molinas was traded and wound up on a team that played his former team in the eries. So he got a ring no matter the outcome.

Also they give rings out to pretty much everyone. From trainers to secretaries in the front office.

Garaunteed not

dont know why you cite other leagues when talking about the nfl

are they supposed to give waived udfas rings too? what do you define as the beginning of the season anyway? Cutdown day?

keep in mind the nfl has no say in matters

>Garaunteed
jesus what happened there

>Muh """NFL""" special snowflake.

Kys

>muh "everyone gets a participation ring" special snowflake
kys

He already has a SB ring and got paid big time. I don't think he cares all that much.

Don't be mad but that's literally how it is. Look at any major pawn shop and you'll find it littered with super bowl rings and other major sports team rings. They hand them out like candy. So the trainers and front office staffers who don't give a fuck about them just sell them off for basically what the diamonds and gold are worth.

but not former players

its up to each team who gets a ring. do you honestly think theyd give a ring to a guy they basically fired?

No. You only get the ring if you were part of the team when they won the owl.

You can literally get cut the day before the big game and you will not get a ring

he got a ring in 14-15 right?

he probably gives no shits, going to the Browns has not hurt his long-term earning potential. That is probably far more important to him than DA RANG which as one football player on a 53 man roster doesn't really mean that much.

Well there's this guy

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18629215/super-bowl-li-matt-ryan-atlanta-falcons-loss-there-no-words

I bet he didn't watch the super bowl. He has stated before that he doesn't like watching football at all and would rather play video games.

It's up tot the team, I believe. I know for instance the 2004 Red Sox gave a ring to every player who appeared in a game for them in the regular season.

>not realizing that sports for most professional athletes is just a job and they are trying to squeeze as much money out of their time as possible

they know that no matter how many fans claim to love them, they'll turn on them viciously as soon as their play declines. A football player being anything other than a mercenary is a player getting cucked.

He could've been injured and forced to retire too.
Fact is you get what you can before you can't when it comes to the NFL.

twitter.com/FBLRave/status/793134631293947904

Shit like this is why he got fired

He does whatever the fuck he wants to do rather than playing as a team

He played in 8 games(as many as Gronk) He will get a ring.

gronk is still in the team

he will not get a ring dude
he got fired

>ringcucks

You guys are so retarded. Dude just made 4 million dollars more anually

>fired

he was traded, not cut.

doesn't mean the Pats have to give him a ring but you are being deliberately obtuse.

they didnt trade him for giggles. He didnt do what he was told, and so they fired him. They simply fired him in such a manner as to collect the same recompense as they would have gotten at the end of the season. They didnt get anything really.

The phrase "deliberately obtuse" is redundant, as being obtuse is "intentionally missing the point", which I am not doing.

Fundamentally, the Patriots did not see him as a key contributor to the team. They made that very clear. Had the Browns made some godfather offer, that point may be different.

Taking that point, how could it follow that they would spend the 60-70k on a ring for a "non contributor"?

They. Will. Not.

>During the Pats-Seahawks game after he left you could definitely feel the lack of his presence on that defense.

That was because it was literally the first game after.

The defense adapted as the season went on and what do you know they won the fucking Superbowl.

>fired

to translate the situation to wageslavese he was transferred, not fired. You don't get a draft pick for "firing" somebody, and your desire to repeat this stupid meme is pathetic.

this x 1000

This. I think fans know more about the games than most players. You don't have to love the game to be good at it, you just have to be well disciplined and a genetic freak.

I remember Curtis Martin saying he never watched a football game just for fun in his entire life. And there was that one guy on hard knocks a while back who had to spend weeks figuring out which teams were in which divisions.

That was Ryan Tannnehill

Except if he he had stayed he could have won a rung, gotten bigger money from another team that's not the browns

f

Talented player, big head, known to ignore play calls. He tried to negotiate for more money, pats told him to get fucked and traded him for a 4th round draft pick to the browns.

>I think fans know more about the games than most players.
Just no.

I hope he gets a ring. I think Kraft will give him a ring. If Floyd gets one Collins should get one.