Now we finally know that traps aren't gay. Reckful streams like that right fucking now in Japan

Now we finally know that traps aren't gay. Reckful streams like that right fucking now in Japan

If it has a dick, it's a male. Crossdressing, trap, chick with dick, trans, feminine penis, queer, sissy, fag, muh boipussy or whatever you call it, they are all males. And gay. If you fuck or yank off to it, you are gay too..... and we, the normally sane people, don't like you.

So does that mean not considering to fuck this means you're gay?

It's only gay if the dick goes in you.

this is a retarded argument. There are LOTS of women I would never have sex with. This is one of them. I know faggots here have incredibly low standards, but just because it has a pussy doesn't mean a straight person wants to fuck it.

It's like saying a woman is a lesbian for not wanting to have sex with a 400 pound sweaty guy covered in cheeto dust (aka the OP)

Is it gay or not?

using logic on Sup Forums?
you wont get far like that ...

if a man has sex with that, they are straight, but have the lowest standards imaginable.

What if they like trap/trans and girls too?

So that mean gay people wouldnt fuck it?

how have you never heard of the term "bisexual"?

it's a woman. They might be fucked up mentally enough to think that they are having sex with a man (just like 90% of Sup Forums tricks themselves into thinking the asshole they are pounding belongs to a woman who just happens to have a dick), but just because you believe it doesn't make it true.

I'm seeing a bunch of trigger threads. Guess who is online?

My comment was more to the fact he was stating it was basically purely gay.

So gay people isnt gay?

they think they are gay but are deluded, just like straight people are deluded into thinking fucking a man is a straight thing to do. How is this so fucking hard to understand for you fags?

Can't we all agree with Russia and call them retarded?

I don't know man. That's a very masculine vagina. I am attracted to femininity not Paul Tuttle with a hatchet wound between the balls. Give me a slender Asian trap with C cups any day. If forced to choose, I'm sure every heterosexual male would take the more effeminate option regardless of DNA or genitals.

So they really not gay just bi? And no im not trolling here i just want you opinion.

*Teutel

see this you dense faggot

Femininity is the largest part of attractiveness for hetero males. The less feminine the features because of obesity or facial features the more pepulsive.

Fucking ugly women is gayer than fucking a trap.

no, all that matters is the SEX. That ugly masculine thing is a WOMAN. The trap you fap to is a MAN. It is biological fact. It does not matter what their mental illness is. You are fucking a man if it has a dick. You are fucking a man even if they transform their penis into a frankenvagina. No matter how many times you deny it it won't make it true.

Bump

So, if forced to choose, you would fuck the masculine mangina over the feminine boipucci?

traps are gay, the men that fuck them aren't.

kek'ed

Holy fucking shit

Reckful can be gay too, you know.

Look man. It doesn't fucking matter if I call it gay or not. You like what you like. I might think your preferences are fucking retarded, but my opinion on your preferences does not matter here.

Are you honestly implying that if a person has the opposite genitals, a heterosexual must want to fuck them? You are retarded. We are attracted to different things. I shouldn't have to point out that you can like women and not find all women attractive.

Please stop having your only human interactiom take place on here, it is seriously holding back your cognitive development.

So... if im just a top im not gay?