Little sister outran me!

I was making fun of my little sister that wants to try out for the track team next year for school. She has never been athletic so I was telling her that she is pretty slow and such, then she argued back saying how she could beat me in a race. Everyone started laughing and i argued back that there was no way she could outrun me.

After a while my uncle said we should just race to settle it and i Quote, "Ashley, just beat her and shut her up" (my name is Ashley, and my sister is Sarah). So we decided to have a race.

We started and I was smoking her easially, so i slowed down so I wasn't so far ahead, that way i could taunt her and make her feel stupid for thinking she could beat me. She looked like she was really trying and struggling which made it better. About 1/2 of the way through the race she started speeding up because we were getting to the final stretch. I just laughed and yelled "haha you can never beat me" well during the final stretch of the race, out of nowhere, Sarah started sprinting even faster and managed to pass me because she caught me off guard, i easially caught back up. We were neck and neck for a while so I could continue taunting her at this point I was not even tired).

At about 2/3 of the way through the race, she started sprinting way faster than before and it caught me off guard again, so i started sprinting after her but for some reason I was having a hard time catching up. I yelled at her "you can't defeat me, it's not possible" and 15-ish seconds later she looked back and smiled. I started panting and grunting out of frustration and yelled "don't embarrass me like this" but in the end she passed the finish line 5 feet ahead of me.

I was laughed at because she is only 14 and I am 20.. she purposely embarrassed me and I think thats crap. Does anyone else agree?

This was taken right before the race, that is my cousin kissing me haha, hes a creep

didn't read a word of that

shouldn't have gotten cocky

me either. i'm presuming it ended with him fucking his little sister.

Totally agree, but, out of curiosity what shoes were you wearing? If it was those sandals you actually have a legit excuse and should request a rematch.

those shoes are amazing! i chose to run in them because too many times my feet overheat and it cramps up my toes during a race. With as much that was riding on this race i wanted to make sure i had all the advantages as I could get.

when i ran home to get my sandles with backs (i only had crocks with me and i cant run in them, bbut im super fast in those sandles and my feet done overheat since they are open) i snapped this picture and sent them to her with the caption "you can't defeat me! yourbody is inferior to mine in every way possible HAHAHA" lmao im seriously so mad!

Incest is not a sport

Who is the broad?

Masterful >Im a grill btw thread
You fucked it up with this post
Should probably not try so hard my shitposting friend

The payoff to effort ratio on this thread is probably the lowest of any post I've ever seen on Sup Forums

I'll help you win a race if you show me your butt

what the fuck is this terrible post? maximum effort for absolutely nothing

OP was brilliant cause he played with our preconceived notions and gave us something totally unexpected

its just copypasted ya dingus

toasting epic bread

Is this the best thread of 2017 so far? For me, it's up there.

Truly under-appreciated in its time

People just gotta hate. Just wanted some feedback...

You're getting it.

unironically the worst post I have ever seen in my 7+ years on this site

not a spork in sight

Post tits

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Eat her ass to show her you're still the big sister

>hey guys! i need some attention here!!

td;dr

I'm getting flashbacks to that story on /fit/ about that autst and his sister getting weighed in a pool or something thing fuck

8/10

Holy shit I was thinking the same thing kek

This. We need as much information on your glutes as possible to help.

Yeah op, rape her and live stream it pls

Can't believe someone actually typed this out.