WUZ
ASIANS N SHEEEEEEEEEIT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mad chang? The execs were gooks and they wanted him

Director's Asian, doesn't count.

If the Chinese want to make Matt Damon an honorary Asian, they're more than welcome to.

Gook is korean dumbfuck. If you gonna racist do it right Pedro you fucking wetback nigger

Is this gook food?

>Oriental is the proper term for that time

There was no Asia you queerboi Op. Read a fucking book for once

Did you really need to make another thread? Holy fuck.

Also western China had blond haired Caucasians who spoke an Indo-European language.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharians

Not that this character is, since the PRC doesn't like to talk about the Tocharians.

Shut the fuck up Enrique

Asian and Oriental at "that time" would have refereed to either Anatolia or Persia.

The director is Chinese, if the chinks want a Matt Damon, then that's their business.

He's not playing an asian

Oriental means east, plain and simple. Its not used as a marker for any one specific part but just the east.

Nice try tho

stop bullying white people

They said gook in Vietnam too. Also who gives le fuck rice nigger, you're all indistinguishable

>means = refers

/pol and Sup Forums BTFO eternally once again

Asian = Whites >...> roaches > Niggers

Are Turks really that bad?

What is the point of this thread?

the angry midget one is ok by me

What movie?

The only redeeming quality of Turkey

anytime a black actor gets a role Sup Forums thinks should have been given to a white actor, Sup Forums circle jerks itself into anilation.

this is now the other way round and all the racist faggots are no where to be seen or simply defending this white washing piece of shit.

All mongoloid asians are gooks or chinks.

So anti violence

You go Matt

Did you go to school? You are just making shit up at this point.

I'm not going to exchange thoughts with some retard neck beard so fuck off

reminder that this is a fantasy film, they can do whatever the fuck they want

Matt doesn't have the charm and charisma that Tom Cruise has to pull this off.

You can't bruise

>Hey, what should we cast for a western merchant travelling the silk road? I know, how about a caucasian white dude?
Are these the same people who are mad about Marco Polo being Italian instead of black or Asian?

>The name Anatolia derives from the Greek ἀνατολή (anatolḗ) meaning “the East” or more literally “sunrise”, comparable to the Latin derived terms “levant” and “orient”.
> For example, when Chaucer wrote "That they conquered many regnes grete / In the orient, with many a fair citee" in Monk's Tale (1375), the "orient" refers to countries lying immediately to the east of the Mediterranean or Southern Europe;
I went to school, but unlike some people I was able to pass 6th grade history.
You should have stuck around. But you were probably too busy trying to correct people on semantics. You'd learn things like the difference between mean and refer. And that the "Orient" usually refereed to Anatolia and Persia and slowly over timed expanded to China.

The director has said that Damon isn't playing a character that was meant to be Asian or played by an Asian actor, so claims of whitewashing are irrelevant and pointless, but I'm sure we'll have this thread again anyway

>Asians not light years ahead oh whites

You'll learn soon enough

He's fighting monsters not people.

>white washing
he's not a white actor taking an asian role its a new ip. if anything its historical revisionism but there were white people in china going back thousands of years, so it's just like the random nigger popping up in european history flicks

Except there actually was a Caucasian state in what is now western China at that time. So its actually slightly more plausible than say a black dude in a story that takes place in ancient Europe.

see:

best post so far.

I don't see the difference you slanty eyed baboon faced mongloid

Japanese Chinese Dirty Knees What are these

*worships odin* ayo hol up *salutes rebel flag* so you be sayin *posts happymerchant.jpg" that we *ironically faps to BLACKED* be CHINESE N SHIEEEEEET?!?!?

People ironically masturbate?

niggers in america literally think they are the descendants of egyptians & not west coast hut niggers, i dont see anyone here claiming to be chinese

Yeah and white people think they're descended from magical Atlantean neanderthals.

Chinks,Gooks, Japs and Thais,
They all have the same eyes.

They said gook in Vietnam because the Korean War vets that also made it there were used to hearing the SK allies say hanguk and miguk, but it linguistically didn't make sense anymore.

Its only ok when its blackwashing.

They wanted a western actor to bring in american audiences but they didn't want him to look too outta place among all the asians, so they picked the guy with fetal alcohol syndrome. I hear chaning tatum was their second choice

Look up the dna analysis dummy. Those people are literally most closely related to south asians (in your pol language "poo in loos") they're not "white" or are we going to start calling the negritas in Taiwan, the philipines and southeast asia "black" now too and use that for rationalizing of casting black americans in movies that take place in ancient china?

I can't wait for this movie. Literally attack on titan but good

kek, this fucking nigger

watch the movie before assuming it's white washing and we wuz.

It'd make sense if you'd seen it but taking a simple photo and proclaiming we wuz shit is fucking pathetic.

Sincerely a non a white guy. Go to bed kid.

>He doesn't know Aryans immigrated to India