Jew here

jew here

why is this even legal?

Dude if every place that had something bad happen in it were to become a place where nothing else would happen, nothing would happen everywhere.

/thread

SHUT IT DOWN

firstly, burn in hell you fucking kike.

secondly, what he said.

What do you mean? Partying or torturing jews? I think the latter shouldn't be illegal and first one should be toned down.

Gtfo jew bitch. Holocaust is all lie. No way with the technology at that time Hitler could kill and burn 6 millions jews. All lies.

Is that a fucking midget?

I support this.

Well now theyre torturing your ear with terrible music.

Lol beautiful people. Basement full of 4-5 at best...

Relax, its not like the headquarters are haunted with your ancestors or something. Stop cockblocking.

because jews deserve to die and this is justice. go kill yourself user, just do it and help the world

My grandad was there you rab nigger. I've seen the photos he took himself. Kill yourself.

Fucking midgets and shit.

You're just jealous that he killed better than you can. How about instead of saying it didn't happen you learn how he did it with this one simple trick. Click here to learn more.

He had a Camera with him in Auschwitz?

Your grandpa was taking pictures while milllions of jews were being killed? What a dick.

get over it that can't turn every place that Nazi used to abused Jew into a museum calm down and read your Torah

Photo journalist with a liberation force...

Sounds like he was a cuck

Kek

Dachau actually.

99.9999% of the world isn't Jewish and doesn't care. Party on.

I used to be a holocaust denier, till I researched the red cross stats, now i cant believe it only happened once

>Sure is JQ in here

Possibly. Just not to Nazi sympathizers and Aryan faggots like yourself.

i think "journalists" were in fact just propaganda soldiers, like in any war?

I know. Nightclubs are more fun nowadays than torturing and killing jew vermin :(

Lol I am neither Arian or a Nazi I just like get a rise of the Jew boy

>why is this even legal?

Jewslaughter. We need more of it.

I think opjew ran away

Amen.

And its going to funny when someone opens a McDonalds at Auchwitz

Well, you know, if the bankers who were strangling Germany's economy didn't happen to be like 90% Jewish, MAAAAYBE it wouldn't have happened the way it did? Maybe it wouldn't have inspired a man like Hitler to rise to power??
Maybe the greedy 1% could trickle down a little wealth so history doesn't repeat itself???
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???????

Jews, niggers and arabs should not exist anymore.

White people saved you and you all hate them for the effort.

Why?

All kikes should be exterminated

I know right, return basement to former glory and it's holy purpose

>jew here
>why is this even legal?
lol a statist jew.
wasn't 6 million enough?