Political wallpapers

No Trump pics, plz.

Trump pics, got it!

>No Trump pics, plz.

>Humanity Party

Isn't that the SJW cuck party that wants to ban guns in Murrica for everyone but politicians?

>Trump pics

sure why not

for everyone except a well regulated militia, i.e. police forces, national guards, armed forces.

and what exactly is cuck in a political context? a federalist? are you saying most of the founding fathers were cucks?

>tumblr the political party
Good goyim, let me check those doubles for you.

Don't be shy to ask, we've got loads of Trump pics for you!

Nope, the founding fathers kicked ass. I love how you liberal cuck weenies invoke MUH FOUNDING FATHERS when they were warlords who engaged in domestic terrorism, secession and slavery, aka what modern leftism is against.

Fuck that bitch - she gives us a bad name.
We should keep it kosher until elections - we're trying to win over a few pussies too, remember?

I'm not saying they were righteous. The founding fathers were part of the 1% and created a constitution that did not fairly represent the 99%. It's one of the reasons the constitution needed rewritten to represent the needs of all people, in that they have the basic necessities to support their life, which provides them the very liberty to pursue happiness, whatever that may be.

Just trying to see where you're coming from. The Humanity Party is neither left or right.

Not on my watch

ar15 look big as fuck
she must be a midget

This one is actually pretty cool.