I need help, I fucked up really really bad and I need some advice...

I need help, I fucked up really really bad and I need some advice. My gf says that she is like 7 days late for her period and she usually never is, and we've been fuckin a ton. What the fuck am I going to do? I'm too young for a kid.

Go to planned parenthood, get plan B.

K but I don't know which of the many times it was, cause we fuck on the daily almost. I'm pretty sure it's too late now cause I haven't talked to her for the past three days and I'm freakingg the fuck out

Kill yourself

Plan B is only for the first two days after unprotected sex.

Go to planned parenthood and discuss your abortion options then.

do what nogs do, just leave

Shouldn't the women do that? OP can go talk about abortion all day long but if his cunt don't wanna, he's fucked. Only option OP:
>kill her

Just a little more info, me and her don't live together but when we meet up we stay together for like 3-4 days at a time and we fuck basically as much as my little soldier will allow me to. She is now like 7 maybe 8 days late and apparently she never is. I am super fucking scared, I've been binge drinking and contemplating killing myself if she keeps the kid.

Or just kill her, you fucking pussy. OP don't listen to this faggot.

No biggyo OP, just kill her.

Last time we met up was like 4 days ago I think

...or, or...just hear me out...OP, how about a pregnancy test? Abnormalities in the menstrual cycle aren't that uncommon, especially if she's not on the pill. If she's on the pill, chances for pregancy are practically non-existant.
If she isn't, and you were stupid enough to fuck her unprotected, good job. Talk to her, get a pregnancy test, discuss further steps.

>I'm too young for a kid.
Get ready to grow up, son.
Welcome to being an adult.
>You didn't think life would get easier, did you?

Falcon punch!

Yo if you have a good job just ride it out if she decides to keep it and you don't want to. Its only 18 years :^) or slip an abortion pill into her drink or something and you're good to go

I've asked her to get one but she wants to wait longer to wait and see what happens, I've been praying that it's just an abnormality but I am still fucking terrified

Infos on contraception?

>no dad, I don't want a car, thanks

What kind of stupid picture is that?

Hahahahahahaahaha get fucked fucking normie enjoy your ruined life,even if you leave the kid you wil be a piece of shit for the rest of your life made my day thanks OP

>free

I think you meant to write incarcerate

Afterday pill you retard?

I always use a dome, but this time she bought them and she picked up the extra large ones for guys with like 9 inches and shit, my boi is only at about a 7 so it was a bit loose, maybe it fucked up that way and my nut slipped out idk, and she had also just picked up birth control patches but you need to wait for your period to start before you can begin using them

Too late for plan b dog.

Works only up to 48hrs after unprotected sex. OPs girl says her period is a week late, which means a possible fertilisation occured at least ~14days ago.

From what I've read in this thread, I'm pretty sure OP is making everything up.
Welcome to Sup Forums.

Also, wtf is my relationship going to be like after if she does get an abortion? We're both eighteen and we don't know how to handle this shit, I've been freaking the fuck out at just the thought of this, I honestly don't know if I could keep seeing her after all this if there is a fucking mongoloid in her

Well OP. Do what your kind has always done. Let that little nigger with no father.

Fucking destroyed,maybe they are twins man,double disaster.Imagine your GF giving birth ayyyy you ruined her life too feelsgoodman

coat hanger stat

Yeah it's pretty clear friend

Kiss ur life goodbye and get a 40-50 hour job to pay for all those pampers. Or just be a black dad and leave.

fucking keked

Poorfag spotted

I regretfully remember that one time my dad bought me a BMW M series for my 16th and all my friends had Mercedes AMG's. How could I even look them in the face? Driving a shitty Beemer when all my friends got them sweet AMG's.
>but it's an M series my dad said
>M SERIES
>PFFFFT

Kill her, and therefore solve problem

Don't worry, I actually did fuck my life up this is not a false alarm

I went out with this one chick that used to freak me out almost monthly about being late....

tl;dr she is probably just late

>Telus

Where you from op, I'll help you?

I'm a canadafag living in Ontario with virtually no income

Where in Canada u from?

well if she knows your to small for those condoms then why did she have them? she is obviously fucking someone bigger then you, this is obvious. The kid probably isn't yours.

Where in Ontario? I'm in parry sound. You can hide out in the bush here

Literally the only thing my parents ever told me to avoid as a kid was getting a chick pregnant, cause it would ruin my life. Look at me fucking go now.

Truth

Idk fuckin know why she got them, maybe she thought they were the right size, usually I buy them but I was out of town for my birthday before we were chillin. Honestly I shouldn't have used em, I knew they were a little loose

OP you should inject rat poison or pesticide or somehing into your balls and bait your girl to have raw sex (if she refuse then poke holes into your condom or just rape her) and spurt out your poisonous cum into your unborn fetus.

I'm no science expert but you probably can also destroy her ovaries depending on your poison so no more worries about future kids!

As fucking shitty of a situation I'm in rn, I can't help but kek to that shit

Don't ignore her Wtf that's so weak and trashy and makes you a massive pussy.

How old are you? You seem 12 from these lazytown memes

And would you rather change a few nappies or live with the burden of being a baby killer on your conscious?

Well wtf am I going to do? Talk to her about how we fucked our lives up for like a couple of hours? At least I'm texting her right now about this whole fucking shit show

I missed my period due to stressing about possibly missing my period. Get her to take two tests, in front of you. Man the fuck up, you out your dick in her without protection so deal with the consequences. Or prove how much of a pussy you are and poes out, abandoning her

I just recently turned 18, I have no other worthwhile memes on my phone

Just do this.

Your kids a Mongoloid? Cleary has your DNA cos you're a complete fucking cunt

prego tests are $1 from family dollar or dollar general, maybe $1-$3 at random drugstore. they are non-invasive, painless and private. just do the stupid test so you know whats really going on

>I missed my period due to stressing about
A girl I was banging missed hers from stress too, I think it's common

I've been where you are. Talk to her, she's far more scared than you are you fucking retard.

I'm 26 and i really enjoy the lazytown memez

I've been where you are. Talk to her, she's far more scared than you are you fucking retard.

It is, it really is.

Its called ABORTION !
Dont bring a baby into this world if u arent ready and wont take care of it properly

First of all you got no say in any of this. She wants an abortion she's getting an abortion. If she wants to have a baby then you're a daddy and that's just the facts.

Been in your shoes and in my case she decided to abort the larva right away. I got lucky but it cost me a lot of cash (I paid for everything).

Kids these days. "At least I'm texting her right now". WTF is wrong with you people. You have conversations about shit on this level face to face. Get in the game asshole.

Happens to the best of us op, 11 yrs ago I was in the same situation.... now I have an 11 year old

Glad to see I'm getting actual advice now rather than just the usual " push her down the stairs" or "kill her "

Time to Run TriHard Cx

Do you molest it?

I agree but get your head out of your ass and understand that IF YOU'RE A KID YOU CAN'T ALWAYS FUCKING DRIVE and get there Wtf. Your parents have to take you and often they won't and saying "please take me to see gf so we can decide to abort or not" is a great thing to tell your parents

> Kiddo

Was gonna call you a fag but I've totally done the same thing.

And actually it speaks to a sort of comfortable casualness that I'm jealous of.

Fuck you, OP.

If you're not old enough, mature enough or responsible enough to handle the consequences then you shouldn't be having sex

That is basically my situation seeing as how it's about an hour and a half walk away

OK, I can tell I'm talking to a child because you're operating under the illusion that this is something you can sweep under the rug and that your parents aren't going to find out about.

First people you should have told about this were your parents moron. They're going to be the ones who have to pay for everything because you're a kid and don't have anything or any way of getting anything. They're the only people who are going to be able to talk to her parents intelligently because the two of you are walking around with child brains and grown up genitals.

They'll probably tell you that it isn't that long of a walk

But killing her is scientifically proved to 100% kill the baby too! How is that not actual advice? Sheesh ungrateful OP

I told my mom the weekend I lost my virginity and later on when I thought I was pregnant, I told her before I told my then boyfriend. That was years ago, when I was 18. And guess what? I DID EVERYTHING SO YOU CAN FUCK OFFFF CUNT WHO THINKS HE KNOWS MEEEE. All my mom did was say "well I've had to much to drink to drive you to the spar to get a test"

Not a child. Didn't sweep under rug but you didn't quite get my point. Clearly

Dude says he just turned 18 and he can't drive? Seriously? What's wrong with this picture? Every 18 year old I ever knew had some kind of basic transportation and a DL.

I feel for you op. Just chill and wait. Plenty of methods to avoid having a kid if shes positive. Also, might help.

I'm in Ontario too, 519 nigga

22 and still love lazy town meemays

+1 had the same scare once

Hahahaha fucking idiot. It's been proven that abstinence just doesn't work. Teaching safe sex is the best solution worldwide.

That's a bit fuckin premature bud. She may not be pregnant and it's totally possible for her to get an abortion if she is.

Hey OP of abortion ends up happening make sure you're there for her as much as possible. It quite often is super emotionally challenging. She'll need you, bud. And if she decides to keep it... give your balls a tug and father the shit out of that child. And then teach it about safe sex and how to not knock chicks up.

Bitch do you know how expense having to pay for a car and car insurance is, along with gas and repairs? I'm working a fucking minimum wage job how tf am I supposed to have that? My parents won't give me any support for anything

1. You are a fucking idiot by texting her about this. It should be face to face.

2. Get abortion planned out. If she doesn't wanna, then it is more about her getting shit from you than the baby.

3. If she denies the abortion, fucking run and change your name. You are young enough to do that at least.

>walking around with child brains and grown genitals

Kek so fucking true. Stupid kids these days.

Wtf that is like 3 memes in one